Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

I just said f**k it stock ICS leak is good enough for me, im tried of having to RDS my phone back to life for this rom

Lol I here ya... Any way I have a question ... does anyone remember how to stop auto downloading of rom ? I dl gummy 1.+ newest version and now it will constantly download. I remember this once a year or so ago on another device but can't remember for the life of me why or how and what I did to fix. I've wiped cache and dalvick in recovery but still downloads. Multiples. About 10+ if I don't notice to cancel.lmao I'm on aokp cmplx

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

#2042 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

If you are using goo manager go to setting and under check for updates pick never

vtc.png

#2043 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

I just said f**k it stock ICS leak is good enough for me, im tried of having to RDS my phone back to life for this rom

Agreed, I have been running the .75 ICS leak since just after release, and I love it

Sent from my RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

#2044 jacko1

jacko1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

Agreed, I have been running the .75 ICS leak since just after release, and I love it

I'm on stock rooted 181 will that work with the .75 leak and can we revert back when update happens

#2045 jlh11364

jlh11364

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

Has anyone had any trouble with the radio after changing this over? I went from Clutch mostly stock (.173) to this. I had no phone at first, reloaded and then phone, but no data. I tried taking out the SIM card and putting it back in. Everything was wiped. It looks like a really cool rom, I just can't get data to work.

It has been reloaded three times to see if I can get it to start.

#2046 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

Go into settings and toggle data off/on a few times, that got it working for me. Alternatively, switch it to gsm, then back to CDMA/LTE.

Has anyone had any trouble with the radio after changing this over? I went from Clutch mostly stock (.173) to this. I had no phone at first, reloaded and then phone, but no data. I tried taking out the SIM card and putting it back in. Everything was wiped. It looks like a really cool rom, I just can't get data to work.

It has been reloaded three times to see if I can get it to start.

CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#2047 jlh11364

jlh11364

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

I did do this. However, after alot of reading, there seems to be some problems yet with ICS Roms and Data/4G. I tried another, thought it was working, and then my data quit. I toggled, then the phone quit. I would love to find a good solution.

Go into settings and toggle data off/on a few times, that got it working for me. Alternatively, switch it to gsm, then back to CDMA/LTE.

#2048 berniek

berniek

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Am I screwed??? I followed the instructions (did a back up, toggled to safe system, wipe data/ factory reset, wipe cache, format /system, wipe Dalvik, installed the zip). Rebooted and the phone went black. Now nothing. I get absolutely no indication that pressing the power button does anything. Please help this newbie!!! Am I screwed??? Is there no way to get back to the backup?

#2049 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Just want to say, I'm LOVING this ROM :) I was running an AOKP-based ICS Rom on my Droid Incredible, and now having this on my new Razr has made the transition much easier! Great work, can't wait to see whats next
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#2050 dbroad2007

dbroad2007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

Am I screwed??? I followed the instructions (did a back up, toggled to safe system, wipe data/ factory reset, wipe cache, format /system, wipe Dalvik, installed the zip). Rebooted and the phone went black. Now nothing. I get absolutely no indication that pressing the power button does anything. Please help this newbie!!! Am I screwed??? Is there no way to get back to the backup?

RSD back to .173

#2051 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

don't flash the fast boot file yet. Hold the power and volume rockers to get to recovery and then just wipe again or disable safe and you'll be back where you started. To fast boot back is overkill if you haven't tried to get back on safe mode..this isn't bootstrap..and even then some set their devices to safe recovery..Good practice as well..

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->Minimum<-----:)
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

#2052 jcmeyer26

jcmeyer26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

When i first installed this rom i had 3g and 4g and after reboot i get no signal and i have tried toggling the data options. Wifi also does not work...any thoughts

#2053 jcmeyer26

jcmeyer26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

Figured it out...I just had to toggle to ____ out of it and has been running great, probably a dead tie with Miui for best ROM i have ever used

#2054 swomack

swomack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:slyone4ya
  • Google+:slyonefoya

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:50 PM

Figured it out...I just had to toggle to ____ out of it and has been running great, probably a dead tie with Miui for best ROM i have ever used

I went to the leak, It nice to have nothing to go wrong for a while.

#2055 rami98

rami98

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

disregard (blank post)

#2056 rami98

rami98

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

So what version do we need to be on to flash this? .181 or .173 or .75 ICS? It doesnt say in the OP and I just got my RAZR MAXX replacement for my DROID CHARGE and I had a DROID X before that so I am familiar with Motorola RSD and the bootloader, but back in DX time, we used to use SBF files, the tar files in odin, and now these fastboot files. So which version do we need to be on? Thanks.

#2057 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

So what version do we need to be on to flash this? .181 or .173 or .75 ICS? It doesnt say in the OP and I just got my RAZR MAXX replacement for my DROID CHARGE and I had a DROID X before that so I am familiar with Motorola RSD and the bootloader, but back in DX time, we used to use SBF files, the tar files in odin, and now these fastboot files. So which version do we need to be on? Thanks.

I believe you need to be on 181, but I suggest checking the release thread (I believe the OP contains a link to it)

#2058 phsjrotc07

phsjrotc07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Im having an issue with data working. when i turn off wifi my 3g doesn't come up. Just shows a "r". Im on verizon cdma. When i boot the phone is on gsm only by default. I have cellular data enabled. Scratching my head...

Edit: Seems as though my phone stopped reading my sim card.
Should i reinstall?

#2059 phsjrotc07

phsjrotc07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

I did a soft wipe. Data came back as normal. Started reinstalling my apps and the phone crashed to boot screen. When device was back up it said no service. i checked and network shows as unknown and mobile network state is disconnected. basically the device cannot read my sim after crash... any suggestions?

#2060 eraursls84

eraursls84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

I did a soft wipe. Data came back as normal. Started reinstalling my apps and the phone crashed to boot screen. When device was back up it said no service. i checked and network shows as unknown and mobile network state is disconnected. basically the device cannot read my sim after crash... any suggestions?

Don't wipe data when this happens, wipe dalvik cache. Select advanced, then select wipe dalvik cache

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users