Photo

[Rom][CDMA/GSM][Jb .16] Rage Rom v3.3 *Update* (7/14/2013)

• Please log in to reply
2829 replies to this topic

#1921 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hats off to the bull. The download provided worked jl90 worked cdma version. Maybe I did get two bad downloads from the op. I recommened it be replaced by jl90's version.

Uncheck md5 and signature when installing to slot 1.

Apologies and thanks to the team rage crew.

So we can officially call this water under the bridge. :)

#1922 rockdrala

rockdrala

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:@summerstech
  • Google+:115846106170435876734
  • LocationNashville. TN
  • Current Device(s):motoxt912 maxx x 2 (Running JB ver 16), motoxt875 (Running ICS)

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:07 PM

Usage Question. I use Go SMS pro. Why does it send double text messsages to everyone I text?

#1923 rockdrala

rockdrala

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNashville. TN
  • Current Device(s):motoxt912 maxx x 2 (Running JB ver 16), motoxt875 (Running ICS)

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

Yes and from and that's coming from ROCKDRALA. Like I said google me. A apology from me is actually worth two spits in a bucket. 

#1924 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

Usage Question. I use Go SMS pro. Why does it send double text messsages to everyone I text?

I use Go SMS and it doesn't send double messages for me. Maybe delete Go SMS and reinstall it?

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#1925 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

Try clearing data/cache on go SMS and send a test text or two.

#1926 rockdrala

rockdrala

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNashville. TN

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

affirmative. commencing.

#1927 rockdrala

rockdrala

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNashville. TN

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

Wipe chache and and dalvich. testing. PS: All cricket flashers who flashed the NVRAM (correctly with evdo, nid/sid etc) everything is working on initial boot,. MAKE sure you use the bypass activation method. Then make sure your buiild.prop is confirmed to disable setup wizard. phone was on network cricket with 3g @ the activation screen.So bypass!

#1928 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

Well I've been running kexec stuff since it came out, but I'm going to try going back to a stock based rom cause my battery has been doing weird things like dropping 20% randomly and I think it has to do with kexec. Anyways I hope this will get my battery back on the right track without making me have to suffer on the stock stock rom haha

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  • Sinju33 likes this

#1929 dwh2o13

dwh2o13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSt Louis, MO
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

Just flashed Rage on my razr maxx. Thank you so much BDH and team Rage for all the great work and help you provide. I've certainly not read the entire thread, but enough to know that their are many great minds here willing to help a relative nOOb like myself. Thanks in advance.  Only an hour of so into this rom, after already having flashed kexec CM10.1 and BW..but this looks to be a strong candidate for my daily driver.  I''s extremely fast and smooth.  

I like Apex, but can you run other launchers as well... I'm thinking in particular about Nova.  And one other nOOb question: Is this rom hard coded to romslot 1, or can you flash it into other romslots?  I assumed it could only be placed into slot 1 based on the OP instructions.  

Thanks again!

#1930 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

Just flashed Rage on my razr maxx. Thank you so much BDH and team Rage for all the great work and help you provide. I've certainly not read the entire thread, but enough to know that their are many great minds here willing to help a relative nOOb like myself. Thanks in advance.  Only an hour of so into this rom, after already having flashed kexec CM10.1 and BW..but this looks to be a strong candidate for my daily driver.  I''s extremely fast and smooth.  

I like Apex, but can you run other launchers as well... I'm thinking in particular about Nova.  And one other nOOb question: Is this rom hard coded to romslot 1, or can you flash it into other romslots?  I assumed it could only be placed into slot 1 based on the OP instructions.  

Thanks again!

You can run any launcher you like and flash in any slot you like :) Thank you for the kind words!

Sent from my Raged Out HD using Tapatalk (VIP)
  • timpohladthomas likes this

#1931 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Thanks again!

You can flash on any slot.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#1932 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

Idk how you guys are getting successful downloads, but I'm getting 314mb of wrong md5 lol

u9esa4u5.jpg

#1933 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Idk how you guys are getting successful downloads, but I'm getting 314mb of wrong md5 lol

Download from a PC. ;)

• jl90 likes this

#1934 tyscheff

tyscheff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Twitter:tyscheff
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX_Aviator Blur

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

I'm not quite sure what is wrong, but my gps takes forever to actually pick up a signal, and often times just doesn't even want to do that much...can somebody help?

#1935 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

I'm not quite sure what is wrong, but my gps takes forever to actually pick up a signal, and often times just doesn't even want to do that much...can somebody help?

Reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik then reboot.

#1936 tyscheff

tyscheff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Twitter:tyscheff
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX_Aviator Blur

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

Reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik then reboot.

You are absolutely incredible. Honestly, I respect you immensely for the amount of work and effort that you put into this ROM.

• jl90 likes this

#1937 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

You are absolutely incredible. Honestly, I respect you immensely for the amount of work and effort that you put into this ROM.

Well thank you :) My pleasure!

#1938 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Hey bdh! Would you like the link to rage3.2 CDMA zip I have on dev host? I am sure op links are fine just thought an alternative never hurts. :) I have plenty of space to host it for as long as you would like.

#1939 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

Hey bdh! Would you like the link to rage3.2 CDMA zip I have on dev host? I am sure op links are fine just thought an alternative never hurts. :) I have plenty of space to host it for as long as you would like.

Sure I'll throw it up as a mirror :)

• jl90 likes this

#1940 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

I like Apex, but can you run other launchers as well... I'm thinking in particular about Nova.

I use Nova. I also like Apex, but I am constantly changing my theme and Apex tends to drag internally (settings). Nova is just so light and quick... absolutely love it.
  • ryankliber, jl90 and dwh2o13 like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users