99 replies to this topic

#81 moto13

moto13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

oh i won't stop doing what i do, i'll just do it elsewhere if need be. i made dst for myself and wasn't even planning to share as i didn't think there would be any demand for it. thanks @memnoch73 for convincing me to post it anyway.

Maybe it's just me, but seems like there aren't a lot of devs working on razr M..  only a few active roms being maintained and only a couple on the current versions.  If you have a donate link, I'd gladly contribute to your beer/coffee/whatevaElseYouWant fund.  ;-)

• mhous33 likes this

#82 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

Maybe it's just me, but seems like there aren't a lot of devs working on razr M..  only a few active roms being maintained and only a couple on the current versions.  If you have a donate link, I'd gladly contribute to your beer/coffee/whatevaElseYouWant fund.  ;-)

if you want to give your money away, i suggest giving it to Dan Rosenberg and/or Hashcode and/or DHacker. Without those guys there wouldn't be a moto dev scene at all ;)

• CamoCustom and timpohladthomas like this

#83 CamoCustom

CamoCustom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

giddy that I realized I can make a zip in TiBu to flash my user apps in recovery :D rather than restore while phone is booted.....

#84 clienterror

clienterror

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

might want to try this - but curious to see if the developer can add the install instructions to the OP?  I presume that this can be flashed via TWRP with unlocked bootloader as well as SS?

thanks!

I installed it with TWRP and have no issues. Amazing battery life as well.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#85 piccit

piccit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

giddy that I realized I can make a zip in TiBu to flash my user apps in recovery :D rather than restore while phone is booted.....

Do you need the pro (paid) version to do that?

#86 CamoCustom

CamoCustom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

Do you need the pro (paid) version to do that?

Im pretty sure yes, As I do have the pro version.  Had it for over a year and only have used the TiBu zip creator, where you can flash just that app in recovery.

#87 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

I give up; installation instructions added to op. Welcome, n00bs.
  • Memnoch73 likes this

#88 epbow

epbow

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

Great ROM! No problems installing with SS yet. Not yet ready to take plunge by unlocking. Love ROM for mobile hotspot not available on stock. Didn't need additional instructions...plenty available on Droidrzr.com and others.
  • mhous33 likes this

#89 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

[rant]

this is why i get so frustrated with people asking n00b questions:

Think of the developer forum as a classroom. basic things like how to restore with rsdlite/fastboot, flash custom roms, etc. are prerequisite to being enrolled in the class. The remedial class is in the help and general sections; they are there for a reason.

Answering and re answering these basic questions that have already been answered over and over again, especially in the developer forum, takes away from time and energy of addressing more advanced topics.

I may sound like a dbag when i lose it sometimes, but my hope is for this site to evolve into a place where higher level discussions can take place.

If the site consistently panders to n00bs through spoon feeding and one-clicking, it will not achieve any level of greatness.

[/rant]

• Narffran, Memnoch73, tmyinc and 5 others like this

#90 clienterror

clienterror

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

[rant]

this is why i get so frustrated with people asking n00b questions:

Think of the developer forum as a classroom. basic things like how to restore with rsdlite/fastboot, flash custom roms, etc. are prerequisite to being enrolled in the class. The remedial class is in the help and general sections; they are there for a reason.

Answering and re answering these basic questions that have already been answered over and over again, especially in the developer forum, takes away from time and energy of addressing more advanced topics.

I may sound like a dbag when i lose it sometimes, but my hope is for this site to evolve into a place where higher level discussions can take place.

If the site consistently panders to n00bs through spoon feeding and one-clicking, it will not achieve any level of greatness.

[/rant]

How do I get into fast boot? J/k rofl you knew that was coming ;-D

#91 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

I give up; installation instructions added to op. Welcome, n00bs.

What you should have done was put in a link to the stickied thread.  lol :blink:

R. Long: Pixel 5

#92 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

What you should have done was put in a link to the stickied thread.  lol :blink:

lol, i did.

• RikRong likes this

#93 moto13

moto13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

Just an update... Last night I forgot to plug my phone in, and still had 49 percent left. Its been 26 hours now and still at 43 percent! Outstanding
  • mhous33 likes this

#94 xxBrun0xx

xxBrun0xx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

I'm on att running Rage M. Interested in trying this out, will I need to re flash the radio hack, or can I just wipe, flash, profit?

Love my RAZR M

#95 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

I'm on att running Rage M. Interested in trying this out, will I need to re flash the radio hack, or can I just wipe, flash, profit?

Love my RAZR M

the radio hack is stored in the nvm (non volatile memory) not in data, so should be ok following standard procedures.

• xxBrun0xx likes this

#96 mykalmunlight

mykalmunlight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT907 (DROID RAZR M)

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Can someone please make a flashable no nav framework-res.apk from this ROM? I've tried the other ones but they are from 4.1.1 system. I can't do it I'm on the road. No navigation bar on portrait or landscape, please.

#97 clienterror

clienterror

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

As long as mhous33 is cool with it, here is the framework to get rid of your navi bar.  Usual stuff applies, have a gesture control app working before you swap the frameworks and I'm not responsive if your phone tries to eat your cat ect.  Backups saves lives, so don't forget to do it.

Anyone unsure how to do this, just download and rename it framework-res.apk, set permissions, and copy or move to your /system/framework folder and reboot.  Remember to toss mhous a thanks or a beer if you use this rom.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks! 

Always fun quoting yourself for people who don't want to read a massive few pages ;-)

• mhous33 likes this

#98 mykalmunlight

mykalmunlight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT907 (DROID RAZR M)

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

As long as mhous33 is cool with it, here is the framework to get rid of your navi bar. Usual stuff applies, have a gesture control app working before you swap the frameworks and I'm not responsive if your phone tries to eat your cat ect. Backups saves lives, so don't forget to do it.

Anyone unsure how to do this, just download and rename it framework-res.apk, set permissions, and copy or move to your /system/framework folder and reboot. Remember to toss mhous a thanks or a beer if you use this rom.

Thanks!

Always fun quoting yourself for people who don't want to read a massive few pages ;-)

Thank you kind sir. I think I missed it because it says stock framework.

#99 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:08 AM

Предлагаем широкий ассортимент электронных книг:

. Вы можете не искать товары, а зарегистрироваться в качестве агента и получать неплохие комиссионные от каждой продажи. Мы удовлетворим вкусы любого пользователя!!!

We don't speak or read Russian here on the forum. English please. 

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#100 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

We don't speak or read Russian here on the forum. English please. 

Spam... gone.

• nprevette420 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users