#41 drewlaqua

drewlaqua

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:09 AM

Root Explorer cannot flash zip files.

That's what I thought. I misinterpreted what you were saying.

#42 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

I really dont hear it. Im listening threw car. Is there a way to get eq with beats in pandora to see if i can buff it up.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Pandora is the problem and they way they have the app setup. DSP Manager/EQ software use to work with it back on GB builds of Android. However since ICS it ( DSP ) has no affect when using it with Pandora. I've found the best option seeing as I stream Pandora daily in the car is to install Beats and then grab Volume+ from the Market. Once you have it installed go to Settings>Sounds>Media effect and select Volume+. After that go into the app and start messing with the settings to get it where you want it.

#43 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

Pandora is the problem and they way they have the app setup. DSP Manager/EQ software use to work with it back on GB builds of Android. However since ICS it ( DSP ) has no affect when using it with Pandora. I've found the best option seeing as I stream Pandora daily in the car is to install Beats and then grab Volume+ from the Market. Once you have it installed go to Settings>Sounds>Media effect and select Volume+. After that go into the app and start messing with the settings to get it where you want it.

Im on 181
Go to settings/sound/media effects, no volume pluss option?

I am :ph34r: fear my blade!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users