droidrzr Market phones for sale swappa for sale HD swappa buy sell trade

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

Posted Image

This is some exciting news folks,the DR marketplace will be closing and all members are encouraged to post all of are listings on www.swappa.com. Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure you have bought, sold, traded or have heard of Swappa. If not, I personally suggest heading over there an check out their mass inventory of gently used phones, tablets and other great devices. We all have read or heard the horror stories of people selling electronics with a horrible outcome. If anyone has sold a device before, we all know the daunting task it can turn into. Most users have turned to Ebay, Craigslist, a friend or a friend of friend. Or of course, any of those other sites that offer money for anything that makes a noise. Swappa has taken the mobile electronic ecosystem to a organized user friendly atmosphere. From their homepage you are given the option to sign in with your Google,Yahoo,OpenID, or Facebook password. This, in return automatically uploads most of your information and avatar. From there, a member can search for what device they're interested in buying or selling by manufacture or wireless carrier. After finding what your looking for, it's as easy as filling out a few boxes, taking a picture of the device with the designated listing number, this is for identifying that the device is in fact what you described and real, then submitting your listing for the world to see. Swappa makes sure every device is not reported lost or stolen by asking for the devices IMEI number; that alone can save many headaches when purchasing a used device.The main thing when any device is sold is the money. Swappa makes this easy by strictly dealing with PayPal, which is the most secure way to buy items or send money on the internet. What I personally like about the site is how involved they are in every transaction. For instance, when posting a listing or having a question after posting, Swappa's staff makes a post to assist you with the next step or to help answer a question. Nothing but positive feedback and satisfied consumers emerge, when using the site. You will always hear positive feedback about members buying and selling on Swappa. I myself have sold 6 devices on Swappa with ease. Just knowing that a site personally cares about it's members and having a seamless experience made me return an spread the word about my experience with them. Fellow Admin Tucstwo has also sold 4 devices with them. They have a solid reputation with Droidrzr Staff.

With bringing Swappa to the table, we can now point ourdd members in a trusted direction when buying or selling our beloved Android devices. Members will have better results by using Swappa in conjunction with getting what their device is actually worth. Swappa is growing with great strides and continues to bring superior customer service as they grow. DroidRZR is proud to send our members to such a wonderful site. I hope if you have any devices that you are selling or if your in the market to buy one you will head over and check out Swappa. If you have any questions about Swappa head on over and look at their FAQ section. I want to thank Ben for talking with me via email about our members being sent to their site and also the whole Swappa crew for all they do for users around the globe.

If any of you have listed your devices on Swappa, leave a comment about it in the comments below. If you have any tips for new users thinking about using Swappa don't keep them all to yourself, spread the word! Also with the up and coming X-Phone on the horizon this summer, be sure to get those listings up so you can pay for the cost of the phone, when the time comes! As always, thank you for being a member of our beloved community and good luck!

DirtyDroidX
  • Thach, mattlgroff, satman80 and 3 others like this

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

YEAH!!

Edited too, BTW ;)

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#3 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

i fully endorse this move!

#4 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

Love this move. Swappa is a great place and I always recommend my friends and family to go there to buy or sell. The service they provide as well as customer service if you have to contact them has really set the bar for other sites trying to accomplish the same.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#5 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

Oh and I have sold on swappa before. I sold mu Motorola Xyboard 8.2 WiFi for 230.00 which I did't think was going to be possible. This was just weeks before the ICS update which for anyone that doesn't know, dang near every other device already was running including older devices. I had JB on my Droid 1 before the Xyboard was even close to having ICS lol. I do miss that tablet and think that moto really hurt themselves with the way they handled things with it. The Xyboard could have been bigger than it was. I would buy another one right now if I had the extra money lol. Yea I am nuts. But anyway, swappa didnt even have the Xyboard listed on their site at the time. I sent a email to swappa and within a hour, they replied back, had the device area added, and helped out with any other questions I had. Seriously some of the fastest and most helpful customer service I've ever dealt with.
  • jp1044 likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#6 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

I've sold a RAZR M and a Nook Color on Swappa and both sales went very smoothly. I plan on selling two more 7" Acer tablets on Swappa soon as well. Definitely some of the best customer service I've ever come accross. Swappa is an awesome alternative to craigslist. You never know what you're gonna find on craigslist. You can pretty much trust anyone on Swappa. Awesome service!

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#7 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

Very nice work, team!

#8 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Twitter:1shane15
  • Google+:shanebarone1@gmail.com (gtalk/hangouts)
  • Locationny
  • Current Device(s):Gen 2 Moto X,2015 Moto X Pure,N9, N7,& N6

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

I sold a galaxy s3 on swappa a week ago. The sale was smooth and the adm where very helpful. When you sell make sure everything is PayPal verified.
Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

#9 tech_head

tech_head

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Sold my last phone and bought my current on Swappa.
Much, much, much better than eBay.

Good move.

#10 Nubia1

Nubia1

JUST A COOL OLD GUY WHO LIKES ANDROID

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationCincinnati,Ohio
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD/ OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

This is Great news for me. I have about, 10 RAZR MAXXES that I'm going to sell. I'm sick and tired of all the wack jobs and scam artist's on ebay. This is great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#11 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

This is Great news for me. I have about, 10 RAZR MAXXES that I'm going to sell. I'm sick and tired of all the wack jobs and scam artist's on ebay. This is great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I sent you a PM :)

#12 streetpounder

streetpounder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OH

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Speaking of this move ;-) I present my Razr Maxx for a new home.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Moved on to a Galaxy Note 2. I enjoyed the Razr Maxx and its community immensely. Godspeed RAZR devs!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: droidrzr, Market, phones for sale, swappa, for sale, HD swappa, buy sell trade

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users