Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom]Gummy 1.0.1 - 04/19/12 [Aosp][Beta][4.0.3](Gingerbread Users Only!)

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

#1041 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hey Kejar31, much respect to you and your talents and loved your ROM's when I had my D2...do you have a list compiled of known issues by any chance with this ROM? First few pages praised how great its running but the next 10+ was complaints and hard to filter out what were legitimate issues or just people griping cause they love to gripe

Sent from my rooted and Sith powered Moto DROID RAZR

#1042 drsadistic

drsadistic

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

Guys I will fix the op tomorrow.... sorry I did a cut past from my galaxy nexus release... which is how the not working section got overlooked

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey Kejar31, much respect to you and your talents and loved your ROM's when I had my D2...do you have a list compiled of known issues by any chance with this ROM? First few pages praised how great its running but the next 10+ was complaints and hard to filter out what were legitimate issues or just people griping cause they love to gripe

Sent from my rooted and Sith powered Moto DROID RAZR

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

... just saying...

Thanks again kejar for the awesome rom. Looking forward to seeing what happens when the official ics hits.
  • jfeath01 likes this

#1043 terryr97

terryr97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

I had data drop issues when i first flashed .95 but, after redoing it a couple of times, alls great now. I've read thru all 53 pages (so far) in an effort to learn from others experiences and that has helped me alot. I dont get the whole "OP is misleading about everything working" thing cos, if you read the posts, clearly everything isnt gonna work just yet. For those that just have to have video camera, go back to stock then. Whats the big deal? I dont know about anyone else but this ROM didnt cost me any money so, for free, im tickled pink! Thanks, Kejar, for all that you do. This is awesome! :o)

#1044 imjustlaos

imjustlaos

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

Listen people, let's drop the whole takin shots at who's right and who's wrong about complaining or pointing out the flaws of this rom. The OP stated something and people were excited. Most of the time when people ask something in the middle of the thread, people say, "read the OP." Okay? They read it. Some people like to confirm with other people if they are having the same issues, that's great, that's what a community forum is all about, asking questions and giving help. I really do appreciate all the hard work our Devs are putting into these ROMs, but everyone needs to chill out and be nice to each other.

Think a little before you speak. Give respect, get respect. That's what most of our parents taught us right?

No one blames you Kejar, keep up the hard work. Typos and mistakes happen. Hakuna Matatah
  • The Kid, Jasek78 and smilesuhas like this

#1045 Kejar31

Kejar31

Developer

• Developer
  • 70 posts
  • Twitter:@kejar31

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

Again sorry for the mistake in the OP.. Pushed to get the release out on Friday and made a mistake... After that I didn't really do any android work for the weekend as I was taking a break..

I know some people have to understand, mistakes happen, essentially when you support 17 different phones.
  • mugsy77, The Kid, BoneZ and 2 others like this

#1046 Jasek78

Jasek78

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

i just $#!+ a Rainbow!!!
  • pdumont1 likes this

#1047 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

Listen people, let's drop the whole takin shots at who's right and who's wrong about complaining or pointing out the flaws of this rom. The OP stated something and people were excited. Most of the time when people ask something in the middle of the thread, people say, "read the OP." Okay? They read it. Some people like to confirm with other people if they are having the same issues, that's great, that's what a community forum is all about, asking questions and giving help. I really do appreciate all the hard work our Devs are putting into these ROMs, but everyone needs to chill out and be nice to each other.

Think a little before you speak. Give respect, get respect. That's what most of our parents taught us right?

No one blames you Kejar, keep up the hard work. Typos and mistakes happen. Hakuna Matatah

Little late to the party lol. It's all been squashed so let's all just drop it. The offender apologized and the OP apologized. Let's all just have a big group hug!

#1048 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

Again sorry for the mistake in the OP.. Pushed to get the release out on Friday and made a mistake... After that I didn't really do any android work for the weekend as I was taking a break..

I know some people have to understand, mistakes happen, essentially when you support 17 different phones.

Thank you for all the hard work on your ROMs. Trust me its easy to make mistakes like this so I'm very understanding myself. Especially when supporting 17 different phones each with their own variant potential bugs and issues.

#1049 cicemon212

cicemon212

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

hello guys i use this rom on my razr gsm with the patch and work fine, but i tryed to connect my razr to my tv with hdmi cable and don't show the option to connect the tv. Where i can find the overclock modules? i would try to overclock ma razr.

#1050 jimfromthegym

jimfromthegym

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:jimfromthegym
  • Google+:thejimmackin
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

Great ROM! Battery life ís amazing.

I do hace a question though. my NFL app And all other Verizon apps do not work due to so called login issues...any ideas? I have tried resetting both my usernames and password with no relief...

Any advice is appreciated!

~Jim
  • coryj558 likes this
Droid

#1051 trevoryour

trevoryour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Cool I see the OP was updated with the current bugs. I don't see the bluetooth no audio issue listed though. Is it fixed? I'm still having the issue with 1.0 on my phone so if its fixed then there must be something messed up my phone.

#1052 kevinarjun

kevinarjun

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

I am unable to see option move to sd under manage apps..pls help..is it a bug in this rom ?

#1053 basshamster

basshamster

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

With v1.0 I have the calendar bug. Sync is missing in Google Account. Anybody got a solution except changing ROM? ;)

Found a solution here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by basshamster, 17 April 2012 - 12:45 AM.

#1054 addictedhacks

addictedhacks

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

I have a request. Is there anyway to get face unlock working??Also maybe port this to the bionic. I really like just an original ics rom with the the original color. Thanks much Gummy team

Edit: Tango and Netflix aren't compatible with this ROM

#1055 randomcold

randomcold

I'm a virus waiting to happen.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationTuscaloosa, Alabama

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

I turned off the boot sound, restarted my phone(didn't touch anything else) and now my soft keys won't light up, this a bug? I like it though, saves a little battery

#1056 jimfromthegym

jimfromthegym

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

Great ROM! Battery life ís amazing.

I do hace a question though. my NFL app And all other Verizon apps do not work due to so called login issues...any ideas? I have tried resetting both my usernames and password with no relief...

Any advice is appreciated!

~Jim

Love the ROM but kept running into data issues and I could not resolve without doing a factory reset and wipe which gets annoying when you have to re-grab all your apps...Unless anyone else has any suggiestion...

Thanks again for everyone's hard work!
Droid

#1057 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

Love the ROM but kept running into data issues and I could not resolve without doing a factory reset and wipe which gets annoying when you have to re-grab all your apps...Unless anyone else has any suggiestion...

Thanks again for everyone's hard work!

Whenever I have ran into data problems, I just did a quick toggle and if that didn't work, a quick reboot and it would work. Only times I really ran into data problems though is toggling 3G/4G.

But I'm not running 1.0 yet, I am still on 0.9.0, haven't had time to reflash and set everything back up.

#1058 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

Whenever I have ran into data problems, I just did a quick toggle and if that didn't work, a quick reboot and it would work. Only times I really ran into data problems though is toggling 3G/4G.

But I'm not running 1.0 yet, I am still on 0.9.0, haven't had time to reflash and set everything back up.

Seems to get better after a few charge cycles. I lost data everyday after taking it off charger. Reboot was only fix. Today was first time it didn't happen zero data drops so far. I flashed 1.0 build on the 12th when it came out, not sure if this could be linked or not just my observation with the rom. Everything is sold with boostedassV2 gov and using the phone in 3g I go almost 20 hours on a charge. Couldn't be happier

vtc.png

#1059 jimfromthegym

jimfromthegym

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

Seems to get better after a few charge cycles. I lost data everyday after taking it off charger. Reboot was only fix. Today was first time it didn't happen zero data drops so far. I flashed 1.0 build on the 12th when it came out, not sure if this could be linked or not just my observation with the rom. Everything is sold with boostedassV2 gov and using the phone in 3g I go almost 20 hours on a charge. Couldn't be happier

That is a good point. That is when my data would drop. Only last night the toggling and rebooting would not bring the data back up no matter what I did.

I tried sweet talking the phone and playing nice, but it still gave me the middle finger.

As a developer myself, i'm curious to find out if there is a relation. I may have to dip my hand into the rom developing pot...
Droid

#1060 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

Kejar working on Gummy 1.0.1

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#

ChangeLog