#1 djski

djski

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

I am having real problems with my razr for quite some time now. It is getting increasingly harder and harder to do anything because when i touch the screen it clicks all over the place. I have turned on settings>developer options>show touches and when i move my finger around dots click everywhere and its getting hard to form a simple text message. I just factory reset my phone and the problem still persists. Please help!!!!!!!!

#2 biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Google+:biggiesmalls657@gmail.com
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

I am having real problems with my razr for quite some time now. It is getting increasingly harder and harder to do anything because when i touch the screen it clicks all over the place. I have turned on settings>developer options>show touches and when i move my finger around dots click everywhere and its getting hard to form a simple text message. I just factory reset my phone and the problem still persists. Please help!!!!!!!!

are you stock? rooted? to me it sounds like you need to calibrate then if it fails then its a hardware problem. was it dropped or wet?

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Sounds like your digitizer is going out. Might be time for a replacement phone or a replacement screen.

#4 djski

djski

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

are you stock? rooted? to me it sounds like you need to calibrate then if it fails then its a hardware problem. was it dropped or wet?

Just factory reset to root it and its the same before and after. Never wet, never broken. I dont think the original razr has a calibration setting unless i missed something?

#5 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

is the screen clean?

#6 aktrazer

aktrazer

SMod/News Team Leader

• Smod
  • 537 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC
  • Current Device(s):Smasung Galaxy Note 2, ASUS TF700T

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

I'm with BDH, I think the digitizer may be going out. Best to warranty it and get a new one.

Posted Image

#7 6flip9

6flip9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:SIX_FLIP_NINE
  • LocationShelton, WA

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hey if you have a bad charger plugged when using your phone this can also happen.

Just another idea....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i DREAM, iMAGiNE + THiNK BiONiC :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: touch screen, razr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users