212 replies to this topic

#181 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 25 January 2021 - 08:10 AM

Yea, and they're supposedly bringing Han Solo and Qi'ra into it.  Which. Um.  I don't know how I feel about that.

Non potest esse nisi unus

#182 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 25 January 2021 - 10:20 AM

Saw that. Weird. Not sure how I feel about that either.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#183 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 10:49 AM

Qi'ra would be fine.  No Han Solo.

#184 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 26 January 2021 - 07:07 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• SamuriHL likes this
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#185 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 February 2021 - 06:45 AM

This is such a stretch but ...posting it anyway

#186 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 09:04 AM

That's been one of my theories.  We know that r2d2 was around when Anakin turned and annihilated the temple.  We don't honestly believe r2 wheeled around while Anakin killed younglings do you?

#187 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 February 2021 - 12:00 PM

No, but how would Grogu and r2 have communicated? How would r2 have taken care of him ?

#188 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 12:52 PM

I don't think he took care of him.  I think he got him to safety.  Whatever that looks like.  My guess is R2 brought him to Mace Windu.

#189 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 February 2021 - 04:37 PM

Right but I go back to how did they communicate? Did he have his floating creche at that time ? How did r2 ferry or carry him out ?

#190 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 05:24 PM

Probably dragged him like he's done to c3po numerous times.  Communication is not a problem.  Grogu doesn't communicate like others anyway, and it's been shown that being strong with the force allows communication beyond language.  

#191 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 February 2021 - 05:16 AM

Eh it still seems pretty far-fetched to me

#192 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 February 2021 - 11:58 AM

Does Grogu become the mandalorian and wield the darksaber?

#193 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 12:04 PM

Yes.

#194 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 10 February 2021 - 07:21 PM

Damn. I liked her and her character on Mando. Regardless of what she said and her political views.

#195 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 07:51 PM

This goes back to how I'm not a fan at all of cancel culture. Her personal views such that they are have nothing to do with her work. Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

#196 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 11 February 2021 - 03:43 AM

I agree. Pisses me off.

#197 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:39 PM

Mouse might try to recast cara dune character.,..

#198 comiskeybum

comiskeybum

Droid Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,682 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7pro, Pixelbook Go, Galaxy Watch 5pro

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:42 PM

Which would piss me off.

Pixel 7pro, Pixel 6pro, Pixel 6a, iPhone 13, Galaxy Tab A7lite, iPad pro 2020, Galaxy Watch 5pro

#199 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:48 PM

I've heard worse rumors.  That Pedro is up next to be fired and that season 3 may get canceled altogether.

#200 comiskeybum

comiskeybum

Droid Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,682 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7pro, Pixelbook Go, Galaxy Watch 5pro

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:51 PM

Pedro DID just sign another contract to do something else.  HBO max last of us or something like that.  

Pixel 7pro, Pixel 6pro, Pixel 6a, iPhone 13, Galaxy Tab A7lite, iPad pro 2020, Galaxy Watch 5pro

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Wars, Baby Yoda, The Mandalorian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users