1349 replies to this topic

#81 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

Does the notification bar battery icon have numbers? 1% or 10% increments? Did they put back the power off charging LED?

#82 T3hD0gg

T3hD0gg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:57 AM

Does the notification bar battery icon have numbers? 1% or 10% increments? Did they put back the power off charging LED?

Battery is still given in 10% increments. :(

In regards to the LED, I shut my phone off and plugged it into the wall and the LED on the phone does not light up.

#83 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

cheesecake method says setup up a moto account thing and it just gets stuck loading -.- help ?

#84 grn4frk

grn4frk

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:offenbergerab
  • Google+:113193353093127849150
  • LocationCharlotte, NC (Live in Boone, NC for school)

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

I hope they have it in 1% increments. That's one annoying thing I HATE about Motorola phones. It's so inaccurate or well misleading. I hate when it says I have 80% battery when I really have 75, or I have 84...which one is it. I downloaded Circle Battery Widget to get in 1% increments... that way I know if my phone is really fully charged or just rounding up like it usually does.

Edit: Question already answered.. disappointing.

#85 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

I am (finally) using the cheesecake method to download 6.14.75 from a Moto QA server... and it is SLOW. Like, 1% in 10 minutes slow. Might be quicker to wait until a dev posts a link again tonight lol ^_^.

#86 captmilk

captmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Twitter:Captmilk
  • LocationErie, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

I think all of you should wait....getting ICS a day early isn't worth the risk
  • cmorty72 likes this

#87 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:01 AM

cheesecake method says setup up a moto account thing and it just gets stuck loading -.- help ?

Each time I switched servers it says I needed to setup a Moto account. I clicked Setup and waited for it to load. If it gives you a couple check boxes and an OK button, then it will go through and let you check for updates. However if it takes you to a "Setup WiFi connection?" screen then the server is down or otherwise an error has occured, and you should use the Cheesecake app to try a different server. Hope this helps.

#88 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

Each time I switched servers it says I needed to setup a Moto account. I clicked Setup and waited for it to load. If it gives you a couple check boxes and an OK button, then it will go through and let you check for updates. However if it takes you to a "Setup WiFi connection?" screen then the server is down or otherwise an error has occured, and you should use the Cheesecake app to try a different server. Hope this helps.

no it says communitcating with server and stays there :(

#89 T3hD0gg

T3hD0gg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

I think I had a similar thing happen. It never actually had me setup an account in the usual username and password sense. It might be the server that's having problems. Just try different servers in Staging until you get one that tells you that you can upgrade to 6.14.75.

#90 T3hD0gg

T3hD0gg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

Very much this ^^

#91 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

How bad is the bloatware?

#92 srgolub

srgolub

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:srgolub
  • Google+:srgolub

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

If you use Cheesecake and want to get back on the update path (so your phone checks the normal place, not Cheesecake servers for updates) can't you just RSD back to stock?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#93 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

My cheesecake app just keeps telling me "Should be good" I"M NOT GOOD!!! any ideas why its telling me that every time I click anything?

#94 T3hD0gg

T3hD0gg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

There isn't a risk. Only the possibility of data loss from now until the possible "true" update if you have to fastboot back to an older version.

Who knows? This might even be the same version that is released to everyone soon just like with what happened when 173 was leaked, right?

#95 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

+1 I want it bad but I'm not messing my phone up.

If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#96 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

There isn't a risk. Only the possibility of data loss from now until the possible "true" update if you have to fastboot back to an older version.

Who knows? This might even be the same version that is released to everyone soon just like with what happened when 173 was leaked, right?

can you upload the file cause my check for update isnt working now :(

#97 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Agreed.

#98 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Screw it, I snagged up OTA Root Keeper and am downloading the update now. Will report when it's done.

#99 T3hD0gg

T3hD0gg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

If you use Cheesecake and want to get back on the update path (so your phone checks the normal place, not Cheesecake servers for updates) can't you just RSD back to stock?

Yes. The arcane mentioned this in his original announcement so I don't understand the fear here.

My cheesecake app just keeps telling me "Should be good" I"M NOT GOOD!!! any ideas why its telling me that every time I click anything?

I had this issue initially. I had to wait a while before it actually did something. If you're still having problems, try rebooting. Wait a few minutes after you reboot for the phone to finish starting everything as well.

#100 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

0 risk here guys.... you can use RSD lite to go back to stock, besides why on earth are you on this forum if you don't want ICS early?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users