#801 myersjesse

myersjesse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:12 PM

Links to v1.0 and v1.1 posted in the OP thanks to BadAzzBionic

I only see the one link in the OP and it doesn't allow me to download. Any chance on uploading a working link? Thanks and I'm really liking this rom.

#802 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

I only see the one link in the OP and it doesn't allow me to download. Any chance on uploading a working link? Thanks and I'm really liking this rom.

They work, they're right under the link for v1.2 where it says "Older Versions." All the links work just fine.

#803 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

2r3fbf7.png

• myersjesse likes this

#804 myersjesse

myersjesse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

#805 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Thanks, I feel like a idiot now. But thanks anyways. :)

Lol sorry that wasn't my intentions. Just figured it was easier to show you instead of tell you.

#806 myersjesse

myersjesse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

Lol sorry that wasn't my intentions. Just figured it was easier to show you instead of tell you.

I know. But I was trying to get the debloated apk and not the rom. It seems that the debloated apk file no longer works. Thanks.

#807 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

BDH your not gonna do an update are you its holding its own for 4.1.2 rom

#808 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

I know. But I was trying to get the debloated apk and not the rom. It seems that the debloated apk file no longer works. Thanks.

It does still work. I just clicked on the link and it downloads just fine. Please try from a PC before saying it doesn't work.

BDH your not gonna do an update are you its holding its own for 4.1.2 rom

Nope, not updating :)

#809 myersjesse

myersjesse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

It does still work. I just clicked on the link and it downloads just fine. Please try from a PC before saying it doesn't work.

I am trying from a computer. I'm using Chrome, I'll try with explorer.

#810 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

I am trying from a computer. I'm using Chrome, I'll try with explorer.

I use chrome as well and the link works on both my PC and my phone. Both using Chrome. Phone works on stock browser as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#811 myersjesse

myersjesse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

It beats the heck out of me. I've tried chrome, explorer, nexus 7, phone and I keep getting "no mirrors found" after I wait the 10 seconds. I've downloaded the file before but for whatever reason I can't any longer. Thanks for your time anyway. Edit: I went to your site and was able to download debloated apps from there.

#812 ytsud

ytsud

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Location44646

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

I would like to install this on my unlocked/rooted XT926 now running CM 10.1.0 How do I do it please. BTW, I have TWRP recovery.

#813 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

I would like to install this on my unlocked/rooted XT926 now running CM 10.1.0 How do I do it please. BTW, I have TWRP recovery.

umm... If you got CM on your phone you should know how to do this...read read read. Link to stock kernel is in the OP. WIPE EVERYTHING. Flash kernel then mount system and flash the ROM

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#814 ytsud

ytsud

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Location44646

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

umm... If you got CM on your phone you should know how to do this...read read read. Link to stock kernel is in the OP. WIPE EVERYTHING. Flash kernel then mount system and flash the ROM

Well i'm sorry I bothered you greatness with a question. Just for your information, when I flashed CM I didn't have to load the system first nor did I have to flash the kernel. That small change in installation is exactly why I asked. As far as reading, I was trying to save some time by asking for a direct answer from someone on here that had the knowledge to share which is what I understood these threads are for. If you thrive on showing your superior knowledge to the readers by making smart remarks like you did, then please feel free to keep your opinions to yourself because I for one am not impressed.  

#815 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

I didnt Bad was getting snippy with you he is wright you should have known that it was plastered all over the forums when we first got it. It is almost old news. As far as not wantin g to read that what the forums are for reading not to answer questions that have already been answered a bunch of times. If anything I think you owe him an apology.
  • crengr likes this

#816 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

Please guys, it's a holiday week, please please be civil to each other, no arguing n stuff, lets all have some fun :)  

• bdazzg1, livinginkaos, zooyork0721 and 2 others like this

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#817 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

Please guys, it's a holiday week, please please be civil to each other, no arguing n stuff, lets all have some fun :)

Sorry guys. It wasn't my intention to be an a**hat. I did tell him how to do it lol. Just gets frustrating when peeps won't read. I do hope he gets this flashed successfully

• crengr likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#818 grunt344

grunt344

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hey guys (new to the forum). I am quite new to this but i successfully flashed the rom and it works and looks great, Thanks for the hard work, but i cant get the debloated apk's to download. it just says no mirror found? Is there something i am doing wrong?

#819 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hey guys (new to the forum). I am quite new to this but i successfully flashed the rom and it works and looks great, Thanks for the hard work, but i cant get the debloated apk's to download. it just says no mirror found? Is there something i am doing wrong?

Hosting site is having issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#820 noesp

noesp

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT926

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

I've been running this ROmm for a few weeks now.  Works great - much faster than stock, battery life is better - nicely debloated.  I wiped everything before flashing.  I have Kernel 3.0.31-ge491d6d - which was already there as I was running android 4.1.2.

I have one problem - the screen never times out and goes to sleep.  If I don't hit the power button to turn off the screen, it'll stay alive forever.

I don't have "stay awake" checked - and I have it SET to turn the screen off after 30 seconds of inactivity.  But an hour can go by and it stays alive...

Anyone have any solution?  This is the ONLY issue I have with it - and it's probably not even the ROM itself.  It's probably something I did!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users