Photo

I think I bricked. Help!

Brick

Best Answer cmh714 , 18 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

So my Droid Rzr Maxx was rooted and I was initially running FatFree JB ROM.  I was using the Christmas JB leak, and was attempting to get myself to the OTA Kernel ROM using Matt's Utility.  However, I wiped my system, and currently have no OS on my phone, and using Matt's Utility, I can't get that to work.  I often get:

"moto-fastboot is not recognized as an internal - external command..."

What am I doing wrong?  What can I do?  Please help!

Sounds like your not running the utility from the correct folder/directory. Change into the folder where you extracted the file and then run it. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tyscheff

tyscheff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Twitter:tyscheff
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX_Aviator Blur

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

So my Droid Rzr Maxx was rooted and I was initially running FatFree JB ROM.  I was using the Christmas JB leak, and was attempting to get myself to the OTA Kernel ROM using Matt's Utility.  However, I wiped my system, and currently have no OS on my phone, and using Matt's Utility, I can't get that to work.  I often get:

#2 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:44 AM   Best Answer

Sounds like your not running the utility from the correct folder/directory. Change into the folder where you extracted the file and then run it. 

#3 tyscheff

tyscheff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Twitter:tyscheff
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX_Aviator Blur

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

I feel like a complete idiot.  However, you just made my week 20x better.  Thank you so much.

#4 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

I feel like a complete idiot.  However, you just made my week 20x better.  Thank you so much.

No worries glad youre on the right track.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users