• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#421 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

Do you have battery mod?, clear all cache power down let rest 30sec. Or so. Wall plug..seems to recalibrate. Come s up with battery w/? Inside then is accurate within 10% till 15% lol donno but yea
Sharing da buzz on my crackflashed rzr jimyv

#422 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

Mine was at 20% and wiped battery stats then after reboot it said 5%. Now im just waiting for it to die then give it a full charge. And see what happens. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Charge it with it on. Don't wipe batt stats.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#423 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Charge it with it on. Don't wipe batt stats.

well i already wiped batt stats then i let it die and now its charging. it is turned off at 40% now guess i can turn it back on. lol

#424 shaggie821

shaggie821

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Was at Verizon store 2day & rep said ics ota should be rolling out this week! I hope he's telling the truth. :lol:

#425 CaptainKn0tz

CaptainKn0tz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

The other thread clearly states "but are on an otherwise stock COMPLETELY UNMODIFIED installation of 173."

The reference to 744 is in regards to which restore files I personally use to start over.

Yes I can see that now. But you have to admit, the wording is a bit confusing. There is an entire paragraph between what I quoted and what you quoted. I'm not complaining I'm just letting you know, that's what confused me personally.

#426 krazie1

krazie1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

After i installed ICS i want to factory reset my phone? Do i restore my root first or how can i reset my phone without losing root?

#427 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

After i installed ICS i want to factory reset my phone? Do i restore my root first or how can i reset my phone without losing root?

Did you restore root first through voodoo? If you did then you're good to factory reset. That's how I did. I restored root then factory reset

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#428 krazie1

krazie1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Did you restore root first through voodoo? If you did then you're good to factory reset. That's how I did. I restored root then factory reset

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

No i haven't restored root through voodoo yet, so after i do this than i can factory reset my phone through fastboot/stock recovery.

#429 markturk76

markturk76

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

One question.... Will this affect me getting the next ota if it is different from this version???

#430 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

One question.... Will this affect me getting the next ota if it is different from this version???

I would say yes. But we always have fastboot back to .173 just that easy.

Rooted Droid Razr ICS Leak
  • markturk76 likes this

#431 markturk76

markturk76

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

I would say yes. But we always have fastboot back to .173 just that easy.

Rooted Droid Razr ICS Leak

Ok thanks... I just flashed it today... I love it....

#432 bmb0y

bmb0y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

Great job on the instructions! Very easy to follow, and most importantly, IT WORKS!!!! Left my Black Widow Rom for this. So far I don't notice any issues.
  • leviwg likes this

#433 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Was at Verizon store 2day & rep said ics ota should be rolling out this week! I hope he's telling the truth. :lol:

Doubtful at this point that ICS OTA is coming this week but who knows at this point. Especially given the lack of any news on soak tests at this point.

#434 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

the only thing is sometimes after reading a text, the notification is still there and light flashes. is there anyway to remove the notification that the keyboard is up?
a what? an android? whats that?

#435 t3nd3r

t3nd3r

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Directions above worked very easily. Only issue I had was I had to reboot for ES file explorer to allow me to copy to /cache folder. Camera force closing as well, but I'm going to reboot and see if that fixes it.

**Update**
Camera still force closing no matter what. wondering if I should roll all the way back and do OTA updates and root and re apply the ICS version again. Any ideas?

#436 MkVsTheWorld

MkVsTheWorld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Twitter:MkVsTheWorld
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm not sure if I am just not used to the touch screen interaction with ICS or what, but I find myself miss-pressing apps quite a bit. For example, when I am scrolling through the app list, I will hit an app I was passing over. Sometimes, it will be an app I could swear my thumb wasn't swiping over. It's more of an annoyance than anything. But, is anyone having a sensitivity issue or am I just clumbsy?
Run for your health, run for the rush, run for charity. Sign up for a race near you, you can do it!

#437 loonie01

loonie01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:47 AM

I cannot get my computer to read ADB on my Razr ICS leak.I'm trying to go back to .173

#438 mrmuggyd

mrmuggyd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Directions above worked very easily. Only issue I had was I had to reboot for ES file explorer to allow me to copy to /cache folder. Camera force closing as well, but I'm going to reboot and see if that fixes it.

**Update**
Camera still force closing no matter what. wondering if I should roll all the way back and do OTA updates and root and re apply the ICS version again. Any ideas?

If you look through the post, there are instructions to fix the camera issue. I had to do it and they work.

#439 MkVsTheWorld

MkVsTheWorld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Twitter:MkVsTheWorld
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Ehh I found out the sensitivity problem. I'm just used to having a Zagg invisibleshield on my screen from other phones. Those must reduce the sensitivity because as soon as I had one installed, my problems went away.
Run for your health, run for the rush, run for charity. Sign up for a race near you, you can do it!

#440 vash_h

vash_h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Google+:chiayx
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

Guys.. Can please amend the title to say this is for cdma texts only? Or the xt912.. It makes me happy every time I see this but then I realize its only for xt912 :(

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
Running Rooted Motorola Droid XT910 on 65.1.21.XT910.PSHAsiaRetail.en.03

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users