#61 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Calibrate your battery. It'll fix your stuff. I use the free Battery Calibration app on the market.

I assume you calibrated your battery. Does your battery percentage drop when you reboot after you calibrated?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#62 theFix2012

theFix2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

hotplug is default. trust me.

So why is it then, that everyone that has used the set CPU app has had to change their governor TO hotplug? Just asking.

Sent from my MAXXED out ICS!

#63 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

So why is it then, that everyone that has used the set CPU app has had to change their governor TO hotplug? Just asking.

Sent from my MAXXED out ICS!

System tuner & rom tool box both show interactive as the governor as well.

#64 cardidark09

cardidark09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Twitter:cardi4life

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

If didnt do a full data factory reset right before or right after install u get these lil problems. Could r days straight with no hicups for me. If you do it before the ics install dont load nothing. For u hard headed ones who need stronger language dont load $#!+ except what u need to install the leak.

#65 cardidark09

cardidark09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

I'm not sure if this is an error in ics or swift key or quick office but while attempting to type swiftkey will completely lock up and shut down. I can probably get quick office working with a different keyboard but it looks like swiftkey may have

quadrant worked fine for me I've got a score of 2985

im using the new swiftkey beta with no problems. If your vip go to there fourms and try it out. They got some new themes to. Im going to try the old swiftkey to see if i get the problem

#66 cardidark09

cardidark09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

I'm not sure if this is an error in ics or swift key or quick office but while attempting to type swiftkey will completely lock up and shut down. I can probably get quick office working with a different keyboard but it looks like swiftkey may have

quadrant worked fine for me I've got a score of 2985

dont know i tried the old swiftkey in quick office with no freeze up. Try this swiftkey 3 beta

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#67 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

I got better benchmark scores on hotplug. Battery life I'm still testing, only switched like a day ago so I need more evidence. Oh and whomever said hotplug is the default governor in this build? Nah, bro. Nah.

Sent from my Droid RAZR (Stock Rooted 4.0.3 ICS) using Tapatalk 2 beta 5

#68 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Oh BTW anyone try the Easter egg yet?

Sent from my Droid RAZR (Stock Rooted 4.0.3 ICS) using Tapatalk 2 beta 5

Attached Files

#69 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

There's no need to calibrate upper battery

#70 shaggie821

shaggie821

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Bootstrap worked & flashed theme & stock ui back this morning.

• freestylesno likes this

#71 freestylesno

freestylesno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

Did you end up with any battery issue after?

#72 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

I assume you calibrated your battery. Does your battery percentage drop when you reboot after you calibrated?

I didn't restart. I drain the battery from full and recharge, both without interruption.

I did notice that as soon as I turned the calibration on, it said my charge was full, even though the values were about 80% of what they should have been. I let it finish charging and hit the go button. Battery life still sucks.

#73 DonDraper

DonDraper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

Just curious, has everyone else done a factory data reset after flashing this?

I think if you don't do a factory reset you are looking for trouble. It's a must do. I do one after any OTA, so it's super important to start fresh after such a huge upgrade. There are a lot of apps that don't work perfect with ICS. I also wouldn't load but the absolute essential apps, as you know another build or the final will hit eventually.

So far, I've had the phone lock up while adjusting messaging settings (I had just loaded Handcent, could be related). Otherwise it's a true daily driver. Exchange mail is working better for me than the 2.3.x builds.

#74 piccit

piccit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

Anyone else notice that the Motion Detector smart action trigger doesn't work right? It always seems to be 'true'. You can do a quick test and make a smart action that has the motion detector as the only trigger -- in my experience that action will kick off as soon as its finished saving, even when I'm holding the phone in my hand (not perfectly still). The old (correct) behavior was that it had to be sitting still for some amount of time before the Motion Detector trigger would go 'true'

Update: It seems to only happen after putting the phone in 'Sleep' mode. After a reset it behaves as expected

#75 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

I have traveled to Canada from the States and my phone won't make calls on the ICS Leak. It cannot connect to their network no matter what setting I change and Verizon says the Maxx should have no problem doing this. Bummer! I have a Canadian Voice Plan but that doesn't allow connection but make is cheaper. The phone should always be able to connect to their voice and data.

#76 mechatricity

mechatricity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

Any touchdown users out there? I am unable to download the key from the market (says not compatible). waiting on a response from touchdown...

#77 eeraider

eeraider

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:rustyhamiltontx

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

Any touchdown users out there? I am unable to download the key from the market (says not compatible). waiting on a response from touchdown...

I use Touchdown. I had to restore the key from my Titanium Backup when I first went to an Axiom build. Now I am on the Leak, but I just did another Titanium restore instead of looking in the market.
My label is wrong, I am still a n00b.

#78 joshuahist

joshuahist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:joshuahist
  • Google+:joshuahist
  • LocationPhiladelphia Pa

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

Another thing I'm curious about is the expectation/lack of actions on the notification pane. I thought it was suppose to be like on Eclipse's rom and have all these hot-buttons, not just a link to a settings tab. or so I just need to install an app or something?

Download Notification toggles from the market, install. Open up Tibu and long press. Choose the option that says install as a system app, and you are good to go!
  • eeraider likes this

#79 ctijacob

ctijacob

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

Anyone else have an issue with it not syncing your picture from the messaging app? It synced all my friend's pictures but it doesn't assign a picture to me. When I click on a message that I've sent to add myself as a contact or assign a picture it says "The contact does not exist." It's not a huge deal but it would be nice to have a picture assigned instead of the unknown contact icon.

Note: I've also gone into my contact on my phone and made sure that there is a picture assigned to all of my linked contacts (Facebook, Gmail accounts, etc) but it still doesn't pull it up from the messaging pane. Third party apps like handcent allow me to assign a picture but they have issues with retrieving some contacts.. :-/

#80 eeraider

eeraider

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:rustyhamiltontx

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Download Notification toggles from the market, install. Open up Tibu and long press. Choose the option that says install as a system app, and you are good to go!

Awesome. Thanks, I was really missing this.
My label is wrong, I am still a n00b.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users