Photo

[ROM] [JB] Blurry 2.5.1 (Official 6/16/13)

• Please log in to reply
624 replies to this topic

#601 TragicRemedy

TragicRemedy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thanks for a great ROM with lots of options. Great daily driver.

#602 TheFrant

TheFrant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

My camera is very spotty, i can usually take one or two pictures, then I get an error saying camera cannot initialize.

I don't know if this will help you, but I was constantly getting the same errors. They started after I installed Universal Studio's ScreenPlay app. It is an app that kicks on the camera and when it sees a Universal movie poster it replaces the poster with some sort of related animation. Like if you point it at a Jurassic Park poster, a t-Rex pops out of the poster.

It gave me some trouble uninstalling it, but after it was gone, my camera works perfectly. I uninstalled it from manage apps, but the app was still there. It did not show up under my app list anymore. Luckily when I looked at it in Play, it said it was still installed. Uninstalled it from there and everything is happy. 

Hope this helps.

#603 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

Getting a Bionic to goof around with it will be here before external sd can I still flash or do I need to have a card. I used safe on my HD before I unlocked and thought it put stuff on external card. Thanks

#604 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

No you can still flash without a external card on any of the ROMs. Just keep the data low or only use 2 ROM slots so you can have room for storage.

$3π+ £®m€ ×X× BiOπI¢ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

new_animated_sig.gif

#605 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

Thanks will do are the slots lagy like they were on my HD before we got unlocked?

#606 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

No. It all depends on which ROM you run, how it is setup, and which apps you run. Me all my slots are 1 gig data, don't use that many apps, and it runs circles around stock.

$3π+ £®m€ ×X× BiOπI¢ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

new_animated_sig.gif

#607 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

No. It all depends on which ROM you run, how it is setup, and which apps you run. Me all my slots are 1 gig data, don't use that many apps, and it runs circles around stock.$3π+ £®m€ ×X× BiOπI¢ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

Sounds great thats what I am looking for I'm into fast. Getting phone friday can't wait to try. I had Bio about a year ago always liked. I know its not gonna be as fast as the RAZR or Note but its a fun phone.

#608 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Unfortunately, the website and server are down permanently. The team member who managed them has been MIA for over a month and probably didn't pay the bill. It sucks. All my files will need to be uploaded to a new server.

#609 RuMad

RuMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for the heads up.
your work is appreciated.
Long live android

#610 caveman921

caveman921

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:caveman921
  • Locationout of my mind
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Unfortunately, the website and server are down permanently. The team member who managed them has been MIA for over a month and probably didn't pay the bill. It sucks. All my files will need to be uploaded to a new server.

Any luck finding a new host?

#611 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Great News!  The awesome folks of droidrzr.com opened up some space for me on their beast of a server.  So...Game on!

• kc69, B.E.McAllister, livinginkaos and 2 others like this

#612 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

All links are live again!

• B.E.McAllister likes this

#613 Vepaot

Vepaot

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

So I'm guessing you're supposed to flash 2.4 first, then flash each other update?  All of the other downloads seem very small file size wise.

#614 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

So I'm guessing you're supposed to flash 2.4 first, then flash each other update?  All of the other downloads seem very small file size wise.

That is how the cookie crumbles. My guess is that the others are usually done via OTA, but I don't know if they had time to update the OTA system with the new server. So the next best thing is to make a Blurry folder on your storage and place each zip in there and flash each one.

new_animated_sig.gif

#615 dailen

dailen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:dailen

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Any updates coming up?

#616 vehiclefreak409

vehiclefreak409

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy SII, Droid BIONIC

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Hey I was wondering how I could bypass the sim card check in the initial setup. I am able to use the phone without a sim card with the stock rom by pressing ok when the phone initially starts up and says you need a sim card to use the phone. But when I start Blurry, during initial setup it says I need a sim card, and either says emergency call or power off. This is a deactivated phone with no service or sim card, and I'm just using it basically as a mini tablet. If anyone knew how to get around this, it would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

#617 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

Hey I was wondering how I could bypass the sim card check in the initial setup. I am able to use the phone without a sim card with the stock rom by pressing ok when the phone initially starts up and says you need a sim card to use the phone. But when I start Blurry, during initial setup it says I need a sim card, and either says emergency call or power off. This is a deactivated phone with no service or sim card, and I'm just using it basically as a mini tablet. If anyone knew how to get around this, it would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

did you try the pressing in each of the four corners trick to bypass setup entirely? I think the sequence is upper left, upper right, lower right and lower left IIRC.

• B.E.McAllister and vehiclefreak409 like this
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#618 vehiclefreak409

vehiclefreak409

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy SII, Droid BIONIC

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

Hey, thanks a lot matjmonk. I was up all night with no where to think or start. Have a good day!

#619 bkvaughan

bkvaughan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

I installed 2.4 and looks really good. Want to implement updates 2.4.1 and up but the Blurry Update options seems to start downloadingand but errors out quickly. Is there a way to manually update with the zip files? Any help is appreciated.

#620 bkvaughan

bkvaughan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

I installed 2.4 and looks really good. Want to implement updates 2.4.1 and up but the Blurry Update options seems to start downloadingand but errors out quickly. Is there a way to manually update with the zip files? Any help is appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users