151 replies to this topic

#141 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:53 AM

if you don't know what a torrent file is are you sure you want to be flashing your phone...with anything?

@beeryooper, actually, I had rooted & flashed 2 diff fones, & done sbf & fb recovery on a couple o versions of the droidOS, & I'm going on my 3rd custom rom & until a few weeks ago I didn't know about torrent files

This is a great site filled w/helpful people that I donated to even tho I'm not working right now b/c I want to be able to have the resources available & I believe in supporting good causes when I can…

Your words can be taken as dissing someone - please be careful about that with the forum I invested in; think about, you were once a noob too. It's not what you say but how you say it.

If you know better, why not just help?

seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#142 KANYONKRITTER

KANYONKRITTER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

ok so I have had this problem before and cant remember how I fixed it...last time I was on XP Pro now I am on win 7 64 bit. When I start th utility I get The daemon started sucessfully prompt.....when i get the "press any key to continue" prompt and then press any key the command prompt window (the utility) disappears.I am running the promgram as administrator. any ideas on what I need to do to fix this??? and berryooper stop being a jerkwad

#143 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

did you happen to press "enter" key, Matt wrote that this'll exit the util… I know I've done it… also, at some point, you have to choose an action fm the on-screen menu - if that doesn't work, make sure you have updated moto drivers that Matt probably provides…

& maybe beeroppper intended to give proper warning , & for the other considerations, imho my prev post covers it - I'll never complain that someone tells another person he agrees w/me; but lets keep things on topic… :-)
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#144 KANYONKRITTER

KANYONKRITTER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

please delete

#145 KANYONKRITTER

KANYONKRITTER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

the torrent for the one I seed has been changed to Matt's, so it I am seeding it with 1GB/sec...

Everything you need or may need one day:

Is there any place I can get these other than through these links? alot have no one seeding them and I am looking at infinite numbers of years for most of the downloads.

#146 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

Is there any place I can get these other than through these links? alot have no one seeding them and I am looking at infinite numbers of years for most of the downloads.

What files do you need and I'll see if I have them on hand.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#147 eXiled Killah

eXiled Killah

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

Does this still work?? I'm trying to go back to 6.12.173 from ICS .211, but after I hit restore and it does its thing, at reboot it hangs at the moto dual core logo for quite a while then goes to a dark screen and that's all I get. I've left it alone for a few hours to see if it was doing something, but the screen just stays black. I've tried several times. Only way for me to get the phone back up is to use utility 1.7 and reinstall ICS 6.16.21. Any sugestions on getting this to work or another way of going back to GB from here would be greatly appreciated.

#148 FcHsChilD

FcHsChilD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:36 PM

You can't

Does this still work?? I'm trying to go back to 6.12.173 from ICS .211, but after I hit restore and it does its thing, at reboot it hangs at the moto dual core logo for quite a while then goes to a dark screen and that's all I get. I've left it alone for a few hours to see if it was doing something, but the screen just stays black. I've tried several times. Only way for me to get the phone back up is to use utility 1.7 and reinstall ICS 6.16.21. Any sugestions on getting this to work or another way of going back to GB from here would be greatly appreciated.

If I've read correctly you can't go back to GB from .211...even has Its compatible with restoring from the ICS leak on the first post of this thread.

#149 eXiled Killah

eXiled Killah

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

You can't
If I've read correctly you can't go back to GB from .211...even has Its compatible with restoring from the ICS leak on the first post of this thread.

Yep. Saw that. Including the big red " IF YOU ARE ON 6.14.85/85 THIS WILL NOT WORK." But since I'm not on that specific version I figured I'd give it a try. Thanks for the info. I will keep looking around.

#150 hatzi22

hatzi22

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

I was manually updating my razr to ICS4.0 via your utility (which is epic btw). Everything was done, but after the required factory reset, i think my battery died.

Now, when plugged in, phone won't pass Motorola "Dual-Core" screen. i don't know if it's charging, i don't know if its bricked... i literally know NOTHING at this point. Will take any help that can be provided. Thanks

Peter

#151 DeyviBox

DeyviBox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:@DeyviBox
  • Google+:DeyviBox@gmail.com

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

Señores buenas tardes!!

se que es un foro de ingles les pido perdon por expresarme en español

perome urge reparar mi telefono

xt912 la cual venia con la version

6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31
Blur_Version.6.16.211.XT912.Verizon.en.US y yo por querer liberar de CDMA a GSM

le instale esta rom con droid utily

DroidRAZRUtility1.6

en esa version y me dejo el celular plasmado en el logo de inicio

y ahora se descargo la bateria y no se como repararlo

por favor puedan ayudarme con ese problema

saludos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
traductions

Gentlemen, good afternoon!

is that English is a forum I ask your pardon for expressing myself in Spanish

perome urgent repair my phone

xt912 which came with the version

180_DHD-6.7.2-16_M4-31
Blur_Version.6.16.211.XT912.Verizon.en.US and I want to release for CDMA to GSM

you install this rom with droid utily

DroidRAZRUtility1.6

in that version and I left the cell captured in the boot logo

and now the battery is discharged and not as a repair

please can help me with this problem

regards

#152 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

You need to get a factory cable which will plug into the phone in the usb port and charge it in the state you are in. Like the link below.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Then you need to run the 1.81 utility option #1 to restore the correct system files.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• DeyviBox likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users