151 replies to this topic

#121 DGAFdubs

DGAFdubs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

so i have a problem....rooted changed couple animations then wouldnt ota update stuck at 6.12.173 i tried to unroot which went threw but aninmations i changed stayed, now i tried to use the utility and it doesnt work. downloaded multiple times and nothing says windows doesnt have a programn to run..... my phones been acting real stupid too completely erased all my pics/contacts etc and even in recovery wouldnt bring them back.

#122 yedei

yedei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

Someone please help me. I need to return my phone to Verizon and on the. 75 leak. I tried to return to stock using the utility in ap fastboot and got e message something like mod-something or other not recognized or something (if u need the specific message I'll do it again and write it down) please help maybe I'm not booting right into fastboot? But it says ap fastboot. Please help thanks a ton! I did flashing and stuff on Samsung but am new to moto EDIT. I realized I should post this on my other thread so please reply here: <

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

/>
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#123 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

Someone please help me. I need to return my phone to Verizon and on the. 75 leak. I tried to return to stock using the utility in ap fastboot and got e message something like mod-something or other not recognized or something (if u need the specific message I'll do it again and write it down) please help maybe I'm not booting right into fastboot? But it says ap fastboot. Please help thanks a ton! I did flashing and stuff on Samsung but am new to moto EDIT. I realized I should post this on my other thread so please reply here: <

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

/> Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Could you post the error please?

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#124 yedei

yedei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

'files\moto-fastboot' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

#125 yedei

yedei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

#126 no1colonel

no1colonel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

Help....im running 6.12.181 and I've tried to root my razr and i keep getting a "system cannot find the path specified" error. i get this error when i try to do anything with this utility. i've also tried to newest version 1.6 and i still get the same error. I cant even fastboot back to 6.12.173. i have the latest drivers installed, usb debugging selected...everything the instructions tell me to do. i've factory reset the phone from the settings menu on the phone itself then tried this utility and still the same error. any help would be amazingly appreciated.

#127 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Help....im running 6.12.181 and I've tried to root my razr and i keep getting a "system cannot find the path specified" error. i get this error when i try to do anything with this utility. i've also tried to newest version 1.6 and i still get the same error. I cant even fastboot back to 6.12.173. i have the latest drivers installed, usb debugging selected...everything the instructions tell me to do. i've factory reset the phone from the settings menu on the phone itself then tried this utility and still the same error. any help would be amazingly appreciated.

You moved the files on your computer. You need the zip again. Open it on your desktop and it will work

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#128 no1colonel

no1colonel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

You moved the files on your computer. You need the zip again. Open it on your desktop and it will work

open what on the desktop? if i moved something i dont know how or remember doing it. what did i move and how do i get it back?

#129 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

open what on the desktop? if i moved something i dont know how or remember doing it. what did i move and how do i get it back?

You need the full zip that you originally downloaded. Then unzip the files onto your desktop and go. I had the same thing happen. Now I keep the full zip around and just re-unzip it when I need it

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#130 no1colonel

no1colonel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

You need the full zip that you originally downloaded. Then unzip the files onto your desktop and go. I had the same thing happen. Now I keep the full zip around and just re-unzip it when I need it

I'll give that a try. thanks for such quick responses. i'll post back if that helps or not

#131 no1colonel

no1colonel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

I'll give that a try. thanks for such quick responses. i'll post back if that helps or not

That worked. thanks so much for the help Memnock73 and for the super fast responses!!

#132 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

That worked. thanks so much for the help Memnock73 and for the super fast responses!!

No prob man... Glad you got it up and running... :)

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#133 patch5

patch5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

hey guys, im just wondering if this will work. I am running black widow ics rom so it says my current version is 4.0.4, i was originally at 6.12.173 do i just run this from my computer with my phone hooked up and i'm back to .173? is it that easy?

#134 TerriM

TerriM

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

the torrent for the one I seed has been changed to Matt's, so it I am seeding it with 1GB/sec...

Everything you need or may need one day:

How do I use these files that have .torrent at the end? Sorry, somewhat of a newbie in this area :/

#135 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

How do I use these files that have .torrent at the end? Sorry, somewhat of a newbie in this area :/

You need a program like utorrent. The .torrent is just a file that contains information to tell the torrent program where to download the files from.
I tend to question things I disbelieve are true. Some people cannot handle that. Sorry if you are one of those people.

#136 patch5

patch5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

i just restored to .173 does that take away my root?

#137 patch5

patch5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

WOOOOOW! f--k this! i restored to .173, had to reroot and now i find that everything that was backed up in titanium backup is f***ing deleted............

Edited by spc_hicks09, 04 June 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#138 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

WOOOOOW! f--k this! i restored to .173, had to reroot and now i find that everything that was backed up in titanium backup is f***ing deleted............

1 warning. Watch your language.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#139 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:36 AM

if you don't know what a torrent file is are you sure you want to be flashing your phone...with anything?

#140 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:38 AM

Someone please help me.

I love posts that start like this :) giving detalis about what you did and what the issue is gets you help...begging please help me doesn't help anyone help you....

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users