Photo

1% Or Some Other Accurate Battery Mod For Ics Leak?

ICS ICS Leak Battery Battery Mod

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 ballsnaps

ballsnaps

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter:TexasRules777
  • Google+:srwesterman@gmail.com
  • LocationAustin,TX

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

Wierd...i have the ics leak installed and i have a minimalistic text battery widget on my screen (the one with just a row of numbers) and it's going down in 1% increments but my stock battery in my notification bar only goes down in 10% increments.

#22 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

That's not weird. The stock is set too read in 10, but the stock framework is set for 20, this is why you can mod it to 10. The app is then taking the data on the phone and producing an "average" or calculated value in between the 10's. To get a true 1% your have to wait for a custom rom.

Hope this helps!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#23 ballsnaps

ballsnaps

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter:TexasRules777
  • Google+:srwesterman@gmail.com
  • LocationAustin,TX

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

That's not weird. The stock is set too read in 10, but the stock framework is set for 20, this is why you can mod it to 10. The app is then taking the data on the phone and producing an "average" or calculated value in between the 10's. To get a true 1% your have to wait for a custom rom.

Hope this helps!

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

#24 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

is there a differance between razr bootstrapper and ics razr bootstrapper if so where can i get the ics razr bootstrapper

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Everything you need or may need one day:
  • fastfoodfred likes this
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#25 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

To answer the question asked previously. I'm working on deodexing. Got a good chunk of /framework done last night... some aren't playing nice! But it is a work in progress...

• PillClinton likes this

#26 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

Nitro had deodexed the leak but it was bootlooping on him last i heard.

:-D :-D

#27 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

Ahh... let me touch base with him and see if we can sort it out...

• PillClinton likes this

#28 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

I was at school and flashed the this hack with about 90% battery. It then said a hundred until now. Do I have to wipe battery stats or wtf? The battery should be at about 30% now and I haven't plugged in all day.

sent from Dr. dre's studio with eminem.
a what? an android? whats that?

#29 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

Common problem on the ICS leak. The battery stats are not correct. Just let it charge all the way up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#30 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Common problem on the ICS leak. The battery stats are not correct. Just let it charge all the way up.

Should j let the phone run out before a full, uninterrupted charge?

sent from my rooted ICS running RAZR with bootstrap alongside with beats audio hack and a battery mod. have a nice day you iPhone hating friends. :)

#31 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

I used minimalistic text for a 1% . And i let phone get all the way down to 1% then charged to full uninterrupted twice. Battery reporting been good ever since even after a few reboots. And i did wipe battery stats right after installing ICS leak with ICS leak Bootstrap. Didn't know if that would help but i did it anyway. Lol

Rooted Droid Razr ICS Leak

#32 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

And i did wipe battery stats right after installing ICS leak with ICS leak Bootstrap. Didn't know if that would help but i did it anyway. Lol

It doesn't lol.

#33 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

Wyld, you installed the leak with ICS bootstrap? I thought it needed to be installed with ROM manager and no bootstrap installed?

#34 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

Wyld, you installed the leak with ICS bootstrap? I thought it needed to be installed with ROM manager and no bootstrap installed?

Oops nope i wiped battery stats with ICS bootstrap for ICS leak. My bad on the wording. Lol

#35 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

Should j let the phone run out before a full, uninterrupted charge?

sent from my rooted ICS running RAZR with bootstrap alongside with beats audio hack and a battery mod. have a nice day you iPhone hating friends. :)

I would. Let it run completely dead until it shuts off (I know I'm going to catch crap for saying that.) Then if possible, let it charge overnight, with the phone off.

#36 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

I would. Let it run completely dead until it shuts off (I know I'm going to catch crap for saying that.) Then if possible, let it charge overnight, with the phone off.

Yup youll prob catch slack for saying it, but in my exp its best, most reliable way for accurate bat calibration. I dont do it often, but when having issues like others i let mine die out.

I am :ph34r: fear my blade!

Posted Image

#37 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

I've found that nothing makes a difference when it comes to calibrating a battery... I haven't calibrated a battery since my droid x days years ago. I think it's even been proven by Android devs that calibrating your battery does absolutely nothing.

#38 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

I've found that nothing makes a difference when it comes to calibrating a battery... I haven't calibrated a battery since my droid x days years ago. I think it's even been proven by Android devs that calibrating your battery does absolutely nothing.

Wiping batt stats does nothing to improve battery performance. Conditioning does though.

#39 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

Wiping batt stats does nothing to improve battery performance. Conditioning does though.

Conditioning you mean fully discharging the battery and then recharging it while powered off?

#40 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

i installed a deoxed version of the ics leak. i tried the battery mod and the notification bar and wallpaper disapeared and dont come back at all. doing a restore right now then i will redo the deoxed and wait patiently for a 1% mod that works awesomly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ICS, ICS Leak, Battery, Battery Mod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users