#541 BwingG

BwingG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

just to confirm, this is for the stock e-mail app (not Gmail or yahoo, right?) - and what are your time interval settings?

Yeah I use the stock one for my work email. Interval is the standard 15 min. I never changed it

Yeah stock app.

#542 Pr0digy

Pr0digy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLawrence Kansas
  • Current Device(s):Razr M (retail) Samsung Vitality (Sitting unused) iPad 2

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

New error:
The text to voice keeps on saying "I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours"
Then when I pressed back or especially when I tried to shut it off it kept referring to me as Dave. With messages like this "Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?" the Otterbox has completely fused to the case now tried to throw it off a 10 story building and that didn't resolve the error.
  • timpohladthomas, clienterror and brandon71 like this

#543 Pr0digy

Pr0digy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLawrence Kansas
  • Current Device(s):Razr M (retail) Samsung Vitality (Sitting unused) iPad 2

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

Sorry to hear about that bud. That happened to my old laptop. Got stolen and since it was old as crappy on the outside the inside had been hooked up. They didn't even give me 150 bucks for it! GOOD LUCK!

I've discovered this oddity called out doors. It's amazing!
  • timpohladthomas likes this

#544 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

New error:

The text to voice keeps on saying "I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours"

Then when I pressed back or especially when I tried to shut it off it kept referring to me as Dave. With messages like this "Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?" the Otterbox has completely fused to the case now tried to throw it off a 10 story building and that didn't resolve the error.

Ha, you just made my night. :-)
  • Pr0digy likes this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#545 kevxblaze

kevxblaze

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr m

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

hey nice work on the rom, But how do i get it to work on safestrap?

#546 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

I don't think it does

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#547 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

Some people have had luck...others have not. Do not flash to the stock slot.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#548 LSDWiZaRd

LSDWiZaRd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationColcord, OK
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

Can I get a detailed instruction on how to flash this ROM using safe strap? I have been told to flash boot logos and animations to get used to flashing things before I flash a ROM. But I know the basics of safe strap and other regular recoveries so I'm not a total newbie, but I would like to know what I'm doing before I do it.

Including the Gapps
  • LSDWiZaRd likes this

#549 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Can I get a detailed instruction on how to flash this ROM using safe strap? I have been told to flash boot logos and animations to get used to flashing things before I flash a ROM. But I know the basics of safe strap and other regular recoveries so I'm not a total newbie, but I would like to know what I'm doing before I do it.

Including the Gapps

You download the rom and gapps, and then you reboot into Safestrap, create a slot, activate the slot and then flash the rom and gapps to that slot.

Pretty easy overall

• timpohladthomas and LSDWiZaRd like this

#550 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

Including the Gapps

You download the rom and gapps, and then you reboot into Safestrap, create a slot, activate the slot and then flash the rom and gapps to that slot.

Pretty easy overall

Thanks cmh

PDbEXCr.png

#551 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

Including the Gapps

uninstall SS, then install TWRP.  you'll save space and time.

• timpohladthomas, brandon71 and arc1880 like this

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#552 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

Including the Gapps

uninstall SS, then install TWRP.  you'll save space and time.

Wish I could like this more than once. :ph34r:
  • jco23 likes this

PDbEXCr.png

#553 LSDWiZaRd

LSDWiZaRd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationColcord, OK

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

Pretty easy overall

Well where do i download the gapps?

#554 LSDWiZaRd

LSDWiZaRd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationColcord, OK

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

uninstall SS, then install TWRP. you'll save space and time.

I Didn't think TWRP was compatible with the Droid RAZR M?

#555 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

You really really need to thumb through the various threads in the m forums and your answers will all be there and you hopefully won't jack up your phone<br />
  • jvasquezhhi, jco23 and brandon71 like this

#556 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

uninstall SS, then install TWRP. you'll save space and time.

The M is now unlockable and once you do you can install TWRP. As far as GAPPS, I have included them in The ROM, so don't worry about flashing them. I also agree that reading through the forums is a good idea. You can learn from others problems. Most of the time they know how to fix them. Good luck!
  • jvasquezhhi and jco23 like this

PDbEXCr.png

#557 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

Remember to always check to see if your questions have been answered... there is over 4k users so if you had a problem chances are someone might have had the same problem. Not trying to be rude it just saves time. use the search tool on top right corner to look specifics (ex TWRP razr m) GAPPS only needed if the rom dev ask for them and usually they provide a link for them as well... like i said not being rude just guiding you for next time. :ph34r:

• jco23 and brandon71 like this

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#558 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

Hell it doesn't stop at TWRP, you can even unlock your bootloader!! Dead serious, check out the M development thread. Lots of good stuff over there thanks to djrbliss and the great Android community.

• xxBrun0xx and timpohladthomas like this

#559 LSDWiZaRd

LSDWiZaRd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationColcord, OK

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hell it doesn't stop at TWRP, you can even unlock your bootloader!! Dead serious, check out the M development thread. Lots of good stuff over there thanks to djrbliss and the great Android community.

Well I didn't want to unlock it just in case I drop my phone

#560 darkness1908

darkness1908

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

I scrolled through the thread quick and didn't see anyone else having these problems so it might be an app I have causing the issues but I installed the ROM last night and I'm loving it so far.

I'm just getting a slightly annoying issue and a little bit of a weird issue. Neither are game breaking for me since this is the best 4.1.2 ROM I've tried so far, but it seems my Clock keeps crashing at random times. I can also force the app to crash if I try to launch the alarms using BeautifulWidgets shortcut on a clock widget. The other issue is that all of my text messages report delivery unsuccessful but the recipients are receiving them and I can receive their texts no problem.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RAZR M, ROM, STOCK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users