951 replies to this topic

#701 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

CORRECTION!!!!

webchat.freenode.net

Channel: #TeamRage

Come hang out and chat with the Team 24-7!!!

• timpohladthomas likes this

#702 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

This rom is outstanding so far. I have zero issues that I am aware of, and it is pretty damn buttery smooth!! The best so far for me on the 907!

• timpohladthomas and LSDWiZaRd like this

#703 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

I didn't install the debloated apps and I had issues

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

you dont have to install the debloated apps... and i think only issue this rom has is the rotation

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#704 justinjohnson86

justinjohnson86

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

I know, i realized that after a fresh install to get rotation working. Just pointing out that the debloated apps werent the issue. I wonder if i did a nandroid backup of a stock (like) rom and used titanium backup to extract the movement apk fron the nandroid to rage if it would fix it.... Or soft brick lol. Always worth a shot

• timpohladthomas and jco23 like this

#705 Bmplekan

Bmplekan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Twitter:@plekanb
  • LocationNY

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

2 Things, 1) For me, the rotation issue was fixed on a fresh install until the phone screen timed out. When I woke it back up, no more rotation. Not a big deal at all, and not a reason to not flash the rom IMO. However, since then I've flashed like 3 other roms, 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 based and since inevitably I had to fastboot back to stock to clean it up i noticed something. Which leads me to 2) I no longer get the unlocked bootloader screen on boot, I get a steal-ur-face like logo instead, even after restoring to stock. In case I do sell / trade the phone, is there a way to get rid of that (not that I like to bootloader warning screen), i just would want to give someone a "stock" phone for a trade. Thank you in advance. 

#706 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

2 Things, 1) For me, the rotation issue was fixed on a fresh install until the phone screen timed out. When I woke it back up, no more rotation. Not a big deal at all, and not a reason to not flash the rom IMO. However, since then I've flashed like 3 other roms, 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 based and since inevitably I had to fastboot back to stock to clean it up i noticed something. Which leads me to 2) I no longer get the unlocked bootloader screen on boot, I get a steal-ur-face like logo instead, even after restoring to stock. In case I do sell / trade the phone, is there a way to get rid of that (not that I like to bootloader warning screen), i just would want to give someone a "stock" phone for a trade. Thank you in advance. 

just flash a stock ROM - there are few of them floating around.  I think you can use the one Tim created in this forum, and there's a clean rom on XDA as well.  can't speak to Tim's, but the clean rom on XDA has the stock bootloader logo and boot animation.

• Bmplekan likes this

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#707 motoroid7

motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:motoroid7
  • LocationBloomington, Indiana
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

I'm not sure if this has already been asked somewhere for this ROM, but how do I possibly change the 1% battery mod to say... 10% or anything else so that status bar icon's from say Rom Toolbox PRO work correctly? I've noticed when picking a different battery theme from there it doesn't work correctly unless the theme has all icons for 1%.

Twitter: @motoroid7

ADN: @seven07

#708 justinjohnson86

justinjohnson86

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

You can also use the RAZR m toolbox (p3 toolbox) and change the boot logo while running deadrage. Won't affect the ROM. Or use the razr m utility to flash stock ROM which I believe removes root and any recovery you have.

• Bmplekan likes this

#709 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

You can also use the RAZR m toolbox (p3 toolbox) and change the boot logo while running deadrage. Won't affect the ROM. Or use the razr m utility to flash stock ROM which I believe removes root and any recovery you have.

i believe that the RAZR m toolbox only worked on 4.1.1. - and it could alter the boot animation, not the boot logo.

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#710 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:00 AM

i believe that the RAZR m toolbox only worked on 4.1.1. - and it could alter the boot animation, not the boot logo.

The only time I've ever had the Toolbox work correctly was on my 4.1.1 stock ROM.  After I updated to a 4.1.2 ROM, I tried updating the battery icon and it turned me into a soft brick.  

Go here for some flashable boot logos:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

R. Long: Pixel 5

#711 motoroid7

motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:motoroid7
  • LocationBloomington, Indiana
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

The only time I've ever had the Toolbox work correctly was on my 4.1.1 stock ROM.  After I updated to a 4.1.2 ROM, I tried updating the battery icon and it turned me into a soft brick.  

I have the logo if whoever needs it for the stock boot logo. Then just use fastboot to "fastboot flash logo logo.bin" via command line. (If you have adb/fastboot setup on your computer) Thought I would try and help if I could... This is the process I use for changing my boot logo.

• Bmplekan and timpohladthomas like this

Twitter: @motoroid7

ADN: @seven07

#712 jsbenson

jsbenson

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M, Nexus 7 (16GB WiFi)

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

Got a quick question about the D.R. themes. I flashed the blue steel and liked it. I then flashed the BW and decided I liked the blue better. I try installing the blue theme but it doesn't take. In TWRP it posts success but it runs too quickly. The apps update on the next boot but the theme is still BW.

The one time I didn't do a backup :(

Anyone got any advice?

#713 BwingG

BwingG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

Got a quick question about the D.R. themes. I flashed the blue steel and liked it. I then flashed the BW and decided I liked the blue better. I try installing the blue theme but it doesn't take. In TWRP it posts success but it runs too quickly. The apps update on the next boot but the theme is still BW.

The one time I didn't do a backup :(

Anyone got any advice?

ive never had that issue.  sounds like fresh install time.

#714 BwingG

BwingG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

no rotation issue on fjelly.  i hope this means we can get it fixed on rage.   i like rage so much more. 

• timpohladthomas and brandon71 like this

#715 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

no rotation issue on fjelly.  i hope this means we can get it fixed on rage.   i like rage so much more. 

Oh, we can... Don't worry. :ph34r:
  • BwingG, jco23, romma1 and 1 other like this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#716 justinjohnson86

justinjohnson86

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:23 AM

Yeah the battery mod will softbrick 4.1.2. I was able to change bootlogo when I flashed using ROM toolbox. Adb/fastboot is good as well though

#717 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Wondering if its possible to get Google circles working on the rage? I've grown fond of them . Also adfree didn't want to function is it not compatible?
  • LSDWiZaRd likes this

#718 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Wondering if its possible to get Google circles working on the rage? I've grown fond of them . Also adfree didn't want to function is it not compatible?

I am not sure what you are talking about when you say Google circles. I was not aware ad free didn't work... There is no reason that should be true.

If you can give me more information I may be able to help.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#719 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:24 PM

Adfree just keeps twirling the circle like its stuck and doesn't get to the point of asking for su permitions. The Google circles I'm talking about are the stock main page where the clock/weather and bat status are. I couldn't get titanium backup to restore them. Not sure how many things need to be restored for them to function.

#720 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

Wtf just tried again and adfree worked. I tried like 5 times before may have been the reboot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RAZR M, ROM, STOCK

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users