• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Google+:juggalonw
  • LocationMaple Valley, WA
  • Current Device(s):xt912

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Long time user, first time rooter...

I live in Seattle, been using Android since the G1, upgrading frequently and am currently on the RAZR, I rooted my phone for the first time last night and installed the Eclipse 1.3 ROM with the help from

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and found this wonderful place while looking for more ROM's for a fix for my new addiction. I am still a noob at this stuff but I am learning quick.

Posted Image

#2 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Welcome to the site and Congrats on your first root. If I can give any advice it would be to read the OP, then every comment before flashing anything. This way you can familiarize yourself with any and all tips, tricks, questions, or concerns that you may have. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn as much as you can. I have found that there is nothing better as a new to rooting member than learning and eventually helping others. If you do have any questions please just ask. There are always people around to help and we have some of the best staff and members here to help ya out. Again, welcome to the site and hope to see ya around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users