Photo

[ROM][JB] FlyingJelly 1.1 by Team LiteSpeed (5/19)

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

#121 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Mine stayed themed..unless I'm missing which icon y'all are talking about

Sent from my testing DROID BIONIC courtesy of livinginkaos

its a feature of the launcher...it changes with the day..and keeps notification count

Ahhh..I see. I don't use it.. I use Nova

#122 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

Was the play store icon supposed to be themed too? And while youre theming icons any chance I can talk you into theming the horrendous tapatalk icon?

Not to hijack..but I've thought about doing some paid app icons as well. Problem is.. the only thing that would be" legal" is to make it and post it..then the user would have to slip it into their apk..instead of adding it to the theme zip..or you could use nova or similar and just replace that icon on your desktop.. unless someone makes an icon pack...

Didn't even think about that. Only reason I mentioned it is because I was running the cobalt theme before and tapatalk was themed in that one. No biggie. You guys do more than enough work without taking requests.

Yeah..not sure about that unless it had a themed launcher/icon pack .

#123 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

not sure about the play store icon...its themed..something with that launcher i guess

#124 mjs27541

mjs27541

I have no idea what's going on...

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD
  • Current Device(s):LG G2

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

That's what I get for switching from nova.

#125 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

I honestly don't remember ever hearing of these things before...I'm wondering if Moto changed more than we thought on our build or if it's because the launcher is different?

#126 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

dont know but im not happy

#127 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

I honestly don't remember ever hearing of these things before...I'm wondering if Moto changed more than we thought on our build or if it's because the launcher is different?

We changed launchers in FJ from Icarus. This launcher has an animated Calendar icon, hence the reason it isn't themed. The Play Store icon could be because the Play Store did an update, which would replace the themed Apk and change the icon back to stock. 

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#128 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

hmmm...i need an updated play store apk then lol

#129 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

added triton"revamped" to the themes section in op...i want to do more to it(wich im limited with jb..thanks moto)  but i figure i can always update it as i go...enjoy

I have the Triton wallpaper and the revamped theme  and my phone looks slick. I have been testing for Bama for a few days. and between the Jelly Rom and Triton theme. I am very happy with look and performance of my EOL Bionic.  BTW Play Store was themed then changed back to stock after a few minutes Thanks TLS  for this great Rom.  And Bama for this theme.  Also even though I am using Triton  a thanks to Jayrod for his work on some cool theming.

• jp1044 and Bama like this

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

#130 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

added triton"revamped" to the themes section in op...i want to do more to it(wich im limited with jb..thanks moto)  but i figure i can always update it as i go...enjoy

I have the Triton wallpaper and the revamped theme  and my phone looks slick. I have been testing for Bama for a few days. and between the Jelly Rom and Triton theme. I am very happy with look and performance of my EOL Bionic.  BTW Play Store was themed then changed back to stock after a few minutes Thanks TLS  for this great Rom.  And Bama for this theme.  Also even though I am using Triton  a thanks to Jayrod for his work on some cool theming.

You are welcome! Glad you're enjoying it!

Sent from my TLS powered device

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#131 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

updated playstore 

#132 MFR

MFR

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

I'm on liberty rom. Android version 2.3.4 System version 5.5.866.XT875. Need to know the steps to install this rom.
Thanks for the help.

#133 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

You can't you have to be on jelly bean. Why the he'll are you on gingerbread.

#134 Mustang02

Mustang02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

I'm on liberty rom. Android version 2.3.4 System version 5.5.866.XT875. Need to know the steps to install this rom.
Thanks for the help.

You will need to FXZ to ICS, I'm not sure JB has one yet.  There will be a bunch of steps for you to do.  But it can be done.

#135 Halloween240

Halloween240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Twitter:Twitter.com/Halloween240
  • Google+:Halloween240
  • LocationCharlottesville, VA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

You will need to FXZ to ICS, I'm not sure JB has one yet.  There will be a bunch of steps for you to do.  But it can be done.

Thanks for the help.

There is a FXZ for ICS, it can be found in the Development section on this site. The next thing you need to do is re-root your phone> install SafeStrap 3.11> create a rom slot> then flash this rom. You have a long way to go but it can be done in an evening for sure. Amazing you were still rocking Gingerbread. 

#136 Halloween240

Halloween240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Twitter:Twitter.com/Halloween240
  • Google+:Halloween240
  • LocationCharlottesville, VA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

There is a FXZ for ICS, it can be found in the Development section on this site. The next thing you need to do is re-root your phone> install SafeStrap 3.11> create a rom slot> then flash this rom. You have a long way to go but it can be done in an evening for sure. Amazing you were still rocking Gingerbread. 

Sorry, meant there is a FXZ for Jelly Bean* derp

#137 Mustang02

Mustang02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

Just saw it under HOB.   I'd recommend using HOB(House of Bionic) to get you to ICS, then root, use rootkeeper and then download JB OTA.  

But enough thread crapping on this one.   Create a new post and others will help you. 

• eosaph likes this

#138 MFR

MFR

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

Thanks for the help everyone.

#139 ktnemec

ktnemec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:@parsnip2

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

For what it's worth, I also had the issue with Google play, gmail, not allowing me to log in.  Even in the original setup it did not get to the google login screen. I made three separate attempts re-downloading the zip file twice and completely deleting the rom slot and rebuilding it prior to flashing.  I was not able to get it to work on any of the attempts.  I should note I was installing in slot 3 (1 and 2 already occupied). 

#140 PiperBen85

PiperBen85

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic, Asus Nexus 7

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Hello all, I have tried flashing this ROM multiple times and get the same result, won't get past the sweet boot logo. Any ideas?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users