Photo

[ROM][JB] FlyingJelly 1.1 by Team LiteSpeed (5/19)

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

#101 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

i also need a tester or two for the white theme..i havent had much time to mess with it whlie working on triton..but id like to get it up to par

#102 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

added triton"revamped" to the themes section in op...i want to do more to it(wich im limited with jb..thanks moto)  but i figure i can always update it as i go...enjoy

Moto has almost successfully killed a lot of Blur theming and is trying very hard to kill Rom building!

#103 mjs27541

mjs27541

I have no idea what's going on...

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD
  • Current Device(s):LG G2

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Sick ROM guys. So now I'm running this in slot 1 and speedlite in slot 2. Does that make me some kind of TLS fanboy? Oh and the combo of triton revamped with the TLS wallpaper...<br />

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

84.91KB   63 downloads<br />Yeah.
  • Bama likes this

#104 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

Sick ROM guys. So now I'm running this in slot 1 and speedlite in slot 2. Does that make me some kind of TLS fanboy? Oh and the combo of triton revamped with the TLS wallpaper...<br />attachicon.gif

<br />Yeah.

what the hell...that calendar icon is suposed to be themed

#105 mjs27541

mjs27541

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Yeah that's weird. It shows up as themed in root browser. Tried extracting the calendar apk from the zip, deleted the old calendar apk, and dropped the extracted one in system/app. Rebooted and its still not themed. Maybe I should try erasing the theme and starting fresh.

#106 jmshupin

jmshupin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

Maybe someone can help me out with this. I cannot sign into my Google account at all. I tried from the Wizard and it doesn't work. Tried to load Gmail and it opens and closes immediately. Tried through the play store and Talk and the same thing happened. Tried through YouTube and it has a pop up saying Signing in then it goes away. I can't get into my Google account at all. I installed twice with wiping system and data both times with no luck. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: For fun I clicked on the OTA updated and it FC'ed. Samething happened when I hit settings in Maps. I think my phone doesn't like this ROM. :)

I had the same problem. I tried everything from reflasing the rom to deleting the rom slot. Turns out it was just a bad download
  • jmshupin likes this

#107 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Yeah that's weird. It shows up as themed in root browser. Tried extracting the calendar apk from the zip, deleted the old calendar apk, and dropped the extracted one in system/app. Rebooted and its still not themed. Maybe I should try erasing the theme and starting fresh.

its not you..just noticed mine is not themed...theres more than one icon  i guess...looking now 

#108 Coo1GuyPau1

Coo1GuyPau1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCarlsbad, CA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic ROOTED thanks to DanNSam

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

Such a nice smooooth ROM . Still playin with it, but this is exactly what my JB bionic needed. THANKS

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#109 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

jp just reminded me its not themed because it changes with the day..duh..haha    gonna put the samething over my avatar "dont know whats going on"

#110 mjs27541

mjs27541

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

Was the play store icon supposed to be themed too? And while youre theming icons any chance I can talk you into theming the horrendous tapatalk icon?

#111 mjs27541

mjs27541

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

Oh yeah. Totally missed that too. Dee dee dee

#112 Aldroid33

Aldroid33

Superuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

Running great! Have issue loading g+. May be related to your gapps issues?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
Samsung S4, Rooted, Encrypted, Stock JB 4.4.3 GPE and Echo TW v.24 4.4.2
Moto Xoom WiFi-EOS Big Part 4.4.4 w/ TWRP 2.7.1. Thanks BRD & R'nH!

#113 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

its not you..just noticed mine is not themed...theres more than one icon  i guess...looking now 

Mipmap hdpi ?

Sent from my testing DROID BIONIC courtesy of livinginkaos

#114 Aldroid33

Aldroid33

Superuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

Are you on the jb ota? And if you are then try wiping everything and start from scratch...

not on the jb ota but I did try a while back but it failed. I wiped/deleted all of my slots and re-installed 1.0 on slot 1 but still no joy. When you suggest starting from scratch do you mean the stock to the factory and upgrading to jb there?

re-installed 1.8.3 without problem until I figure out the problem......love that rom.

You're got to be kidding! !! You have to be on the JB ota! B)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
Samsung S4, Rooted, Encrypted, Stock JB 4.4.3 GPE and Echo TW v.24 4.4.2
Moto Xoom WiFi-EOS Big Part 4.4.4 w/ TWRP 2.7.1. Thanks BRD & R'nH!

#115 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

Was the play store icon supposed to be themed too? And while youre theming icons any chance I can talk you into theming the horrendous tapatalk icon?

Not to hijack..but I've thought about doing some paid app icons as well. Problem is.. the only thing that would be" legal" is to make it and post it..then the user would have to slip it into their apk..instead of adding it to the theme zip..or you could use nova or similar and just replace that icon on your desktop.. unless someone makes an icon pack...

#116 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

Got gmail finally. Can't get browser to work. I f ing Hate chrome. But its the only internet I can get for now, browser fc s and play store also.

TEXAS state of mind

#117 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

jp just reminded me its not themed because it changes with the day..duh..haha    gonna put the samething over my avatar "dont know whats going on"

Mine stayed themed..unless I'm missing which icon y'all are talking about

#118 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

Not to hijack..but I've thought about doing some paid app icons as well. Problem is.. the only thing that would be" legal" is to make it and post it..then the user would have to slip it into their apk..instead of adding it to the theme zip..or you could use nova or similar and just replace that icon on your desktop.. unless someone makes an icon pack...

yep thats why i didnt theme it

#119 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

Mine stayed themed..unless I'm missing which icon y'all are talking about

its a feature of the launcher...it changes with the day..and keeps notification count

#120 mjs27541

mjs27541

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

Didn't even think about that. Only reason I mentioned it is because I was running the cobalt theme before and tapatalk was themed in that one. No biggie. You guys do more than enough work without taking requests.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)