defiant79

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Thanks so far so good on my og Razr.  Only issue I've encountered is Verizon's Visual voice mail app doesn't seem to work on here.  This is my first AOKP rom so maybe that has something do with it?

Thanks!

#322 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

You think you might implement halo into this rom?  :p  :D

#323 snort

snort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

FYI, I had the same issue this morning where sound wasn't working (so there was no music that played when my alarm went off). About half an hour later the phone soft-rebooted again.

Thanks.

#324 dxearner

dxearner

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

FYI, I had the same issue this morning where sound wasn't working (so there was no music that played when my alarm went off). About half an hour later the phone soft-rebooted again.

Thanks.

I have had the sound issue as well.

#325 dandroyd

dandroyd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

This is such a great ROM!

Is there a setting I am missing for making the car dock work? I didn't see dock settings anywhere. This will by no means make me give up this ROM but it was a handy feature.

#326 Stabone

Stabone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

I'm having a 4G issue. When I switch to 3G from the toggle in the notification drawer, no matter what I do I can't 4G back on. I turned the toggle back to on and tried rebooting.. nothing. I have to reflash the whole rom.

#327 defiant79

defiant79

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

I'm having a 4G issue. When I switch to 3G from the toggle in the notification drawer, no matter what I do I can't 4G back on. I turned the toggle back to on and tried rebooting.. nothing. I have to reflash the whole rom.

Its something in the settings, go to settings, click more under the wireless & networks section, then click mobile networks.  Network mode is what your looking for.  When I clicked the toggle to turn 4G back on it sets that to Global if I remember correctly.  My Verizon Razr wouldn't switch to 4G with this setting.  You have to select the LTE/CDMA/EvDo option to get 4G back on.

I just disabled that toggle for now, maybe a future update will include some sort of default setting option to change on that one?

• Stabone likes this

#328 Stabone

Stabone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Its something in the settings, go to settings, click more under the wireless & networks section, then click mobile networks.  Network mode is what your looking for.  When I clicked the toggle to turn 4G back on it sets that to Global if I remember correctly.  My Verizon Razr wouldn't switch to 4G with this setting.  You have to select the LTE/CDMA/EvDo option to get 4G back on.

I just disabled that toggle for now, maybe a future update will include some sort of default setting option to change on that one?

Thanks! I'll be giving that a try when I get home... forgot to bring my phone to work with me :(

#329 PuttsMoBilesiCit

PuttsMoBilesiCit

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:puttsmobiles

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

List of current issues:

- Wifi / Bluetooth (Clearing cache then delvik and then permission fix works, but not everytime)

- Phone / Contact app (default) will randomly freeze

- GPS will randomly stop working (reboots dont help, only clearing phones cache / data helps for a short time)

- Sound will randomly stop working until reboot

- Some apps will continue to force close even after wiping cache / data for app then even rebooting and wiping phones cache / data

- No metadata for the bluetooth stack

- Bluetooth sound for music sounds off

Just figured I would point these out, these are the things I have wrong with the rom. Other than that, it is stable and smooth as butter!

#330 ktraub

ktraub

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationSo. Maryland

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

List of current issues:

- Wifi / Bluetooth (Clearing cache then delvik and then permission fix works, but not everytime)

- Phone / Contact app (default) will randomly freeze

- GPS will randomly stop working (reboots dont help, only clearing phones cache / data helps for a short time)

- Sound will randomly stop working until reboot

- Some apps will continue to force close even after wiping cache / data for app then even rebooting and wiping phones cache / data

- No metadata for the bluetooth stack

- Bluetooth sound for music sounds off

Just figured I would point these out, these are the things I have wrong with the rom. Other than that, it is stable and smooth as butter!

+1

#331 oneslice

oneslice

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

This may be a stupid question but can i flash this on my phone?

Razr 98.72.16.XT912 running official 4.1.2 OTA

Please and Thank you 

#332 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

This may be a stupid question but can i flash this on my phone?

Razr 98.72.16.XT912 running official 4.1.2 OTA

Please and Thank you 

Yes Sir you can.  :)

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#333 oneslice

oneslice

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

Cool thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#334 oneslice

oneslice

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

Yes Sir you can. :)

Had to ask to be 100% sure. Just hard bricked my s3 yesterday, not paying attention.

#335 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

Had to ask to be 100% sure. Just hard bricked my s3 yesterday, not paying attention.

:blink: I was under the impression that with Odin it was near impossible to Hard brick. I have Zero experience with it though

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#336 joshuahist

joshuahist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:joshuahist
  • Google+:joshuahist
  • LocationPhiladelphia Pa

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

Quick questions.

First loving the rom, I have always been a fan of AOKP since my Incredible and Incredible 2 days.

Now my phone is having issues with the GPS (MLB app can't find my location making me always be blacked out).  Is this my phone or is anyone else having similar issues?

Second Facebook isn't integrating with my phonebook, and linkedin is also all screwy. 

I went in and fixed permissions, which helped with Twitter, but the GPS thing is killing me (I watch the Mets on my phone and live in Philly)

#337 PuttsMoBilesiCit

PuttsMoBilesiCit

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:puttsmobiles

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

Quick questions.

First loving the rom, I have always been a fan of AOKP since my Incredible and Incredible 2 days.

Now my phone is having issues with the GPS (MLB app can't find my location making me always be blacked out).  Is this my phone or is anyone else having similar issues?

Second Facebook isn't integrating with my phonebook, and linkedin is also all screwy. 

I went in and fixed permissions, which helped with Twitter, but the GPS thing is killing me (I watch the Mets on my phone and live in Philly)

Clear Cache then Delvik and then Fix Permissions. This will fix all GPS issues for a bit.

#338 bingo6104

bingo6104

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

Loving this ROM so far. Question about the Navy ring and the ribbons. How are they used ?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#339 bingo6104

bingo6104

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

I am having a issue with Google search. The text to speech option. I can't use it. When I press the mic it says unfortunately Google search isn't responding and force closes. Then I'd I try to text it force closes the key board. I have wiped and reinstalled with no luck .I have to go and disable Google voice for it to work.

#340 SmittenmittenS

SmittenmittenS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

I am having a issue with Google search. The text to speech option. I can't use it. When I press the mic it says unfortunately Google search isn't responding and force closes. Then I'd I try to text it force closes the key board. I have wiped and reinstalled with no luck .I have to go and disable Google voice for it to work.

What version of gapps did you install? Have you tried a permissions fix?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users