• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

#261 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

lol ok, i will see if i can get you inverted messaging. stay tuned ;)

make it stand out like the rest of the rom =] you have a winner on this i like the theming better than the eclipse rom and the eclipse is bad rear end

• mrlolli likes this

#262 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

make it stand out like the rest of the rom =] you have a winner on this i like the theming better than the eclipse rom and the eclipse is bad rear end

Hey man, thanks a lot :)

Sent from my XT875 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• cgillie92 likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#263 jpr9845

jpr9845

JPR9845

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter:jpr9845
  • Google+:jpr9845
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Did you put up a fix for Dark AOKP? It does not do anything. I am running 1.45.

#264 FrankrBionic

FrankrBionic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Nexus

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:41 AM

Is there an unthemed version?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 4

#265 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

Did you put up a fix for Dark AOKP? It does not do anything. I am running 1.45.

no i havent. work has been taking up a lot of my time, so i havent gotten around to figuring that out yet, sorry. when i get a chance, i will see if i can find that bug and squish it.

I am still working on an inverted messaging app. i am just having a hard time finding how to change the colors on certain things...hopefully, persistance will win out :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#266 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:26 AM

Is there an unthemed version?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 4

you can find an unthemed aokp here: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• FrankrBionic likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#267 jpr9845

jpr9845

JPR9845

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

I am having trouble with settings. When I go to settings then to display and select brightness, settings stops working (Dialog box comes up says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.")  I have re- flashed the ROM and the same thing still happens. I can use the power widget but there is still a problem.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#268 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

I am having trouble with settings. When I go to settings then to display and select brightness, settings stops working (Dialog box comes up says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.")  I have re- flashed the ROM and the same thing still happens. I can use the power widget but there is still a problem.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

sorry i took forever getting back to you on this. TBH i am not sure if i made this bug or not, but there is a new aokp nightly posted, so i will try playing with the settings on that one. if everything works, then i will add my stuff to that build and let you guys play with it :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#269 jpr9845

jpr9845

JPR9845

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

sorry i took forever getting back to you on this. TBH i am not sure if i made this bug or not, but there is a new aokp nightly posted, so i will try playing with the settings on that one. if everything works, then i will add my stuff to that build and let you guys play with it :)

I was beginning to think this topic had been abandoned. Thanx for the reply. I played around some more in my settings and the brightness is not the only place the error occurs, happens all over in settings.

#270 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

I was beginning to think this topic had been abandoned. Thanx for the reply. I played around some more in my settings and the brightness is not the only place the error occurs, happens all over in settings.

thanks for still showing an interest in this :) . the last few weeks have been...wierd...even for me :lol: .

yeah, i have noticed some fc's here and there in the settings, too. hopefully i will be able to come with something a bit more stable. 

2qa7hv4.jpg

#271 jpr9845

jpr9845

JPR9845

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

I saw somewhere, I believe on this site, mention of being able to back up call history, sms history etc. but I can't find it now. How can I back up that stuff? If I load a different ROM I want to be able to have my ongoing text message conversations available.

Never mind, found an app that works good on Google Play "Super Backup". Thanx tho.

#272 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:24 AM

im glad you found one that works for you. i will keep the app that i use to myself, then :lol:

2qa7hv4.jpg

#273 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

Mine is a secret too...

sent from my beantastic Bionic

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#274 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

What is the big Secret. Super Backup is a awesome free app. The only issue I have had with it is that when you boot up it always wants to check for new stuff to backup. Thats where I restore and delete the app. I have the app itself backed up on my external along with the backup directory. Never can have to much backup Apps. TIBU is the best I think out of all of them and is well worth the money for the Pro version.

new_animated_sig.gif

#275 jpr9845

jpr9845

JPR9845

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

What is the big Secret. Super Backup is a awesome free app. The only issue I have had with it is that when you boot up it always wants to check for new stuff to backup. Thats where I restore and delete the app. I have the app itself backed up on my external along with the backup directory. Never can have to much backup Apps. TIBU is the best I think out of all of them and is well worth the money for the Pro version.

I have Titanium Backup Pro but when I backup apps and then go to a different rom I don't see them. Maybe I need a tutorial, A problem I have when I try to do backups with it, it says insufficient storage. My SD card is 32GB and is almost empty, but OD redhot does mix them up for some reason, it sees my internal as the 32GB card and my external storage as full.

OK, I just switched to Flying Jelly and Titanium Backup tells me the same thing, insufficient storage. I would leave a screen shot if I could figure out how to take one (in FJ, not on power menu)

#276 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

I dont have any big secrets either lol. Just when it comes to backing up
Sms, alot that i tried work. I use sms backup and restore, tibu, and im always backing up my contacts just in case i forget that i added someone. This has been my ritual since the old droid 2, so i really havent tried any other apps.

Sent from my XT875 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

2qa7hv4.jpg

#277 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Tibu pro ftw. I use it for everything including SMS and MMS and sometimes call log when I'm switching ROMs. @jpr, when you load new ROM go into tibu prefs backup location and click detect. It will find wherever you have your backups. sent from my beantastic Bionic
  • marleyinoc and nobe1976 like this
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#278 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

V1.5 is up! Please enjoy  :)

• matjmonk likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#279 Apeman81

Apeman81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

V1.5 is up! Please enjoy  :)

SLOT 2?

#280 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

Yes. Slot 2 and gapps is included

Sent from my XT875 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

2qa7hv4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users