nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:44 AM

The bootanimation.zip? Move that to system/media then reboot to see if it worked. If you are using rom toolbox, then after selecting the bootanimation option, select the local tab at the top, then navigate to where your bootanimation.zip is and select install

I always liked moving that stuff myself. For those that don't know where the bootanimation is it is in /system/media. Always rename the original "bootanimation.zipbak" then transfer the new bootanimation over to the same directory then reboot and enjoy.

new_animated_sig.gif

#63 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

I always liked moving that stuff myself. For those that don't know where the bootanimation is it is in /system/media. Always rename the original "bootanimation.zipbak" then transfer the new bootanimation over to the same directory then reboot and enjoy.

i do too, but i always recklessly overwrite it without making a backup first, then realizing i want it back later down the road then i am tearing the rom file apart to get it back  :lol:

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#64 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:36 AM

ROM toolbox worked thanks

Great! i am glad you got it figured out  :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#65 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

alright so I had to outsmart whatever this problem is/was by bypassing the google login and then later doing it after going to the play store so happy ! now just to wait and see how long it lasts and hopefully that will be the end of this rom not wanting to work for me cause I used everyones advice and still hung at the google sign in screen thank you all

#66 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

alright so I had to outsmart whatever this problem is/was by bypassing the google login and then later doing it after going to the play store so happy ! now just to wait and see how long it lasts and hopefully that will be the end of this rom not wanting to work for me cause I used everyones advice and still hung at the google sign in screen thank you all

That is awesome! Im glad you go it working! You have more patience than me :)
  • cgillie92 likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#67 customizeme73rs

customizeme73rs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

hey i have a slot 2 open sweet

• mrlolli likes this

#68 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

That is awesome! Im glad you go it working! You have more patience than me :)

Loving The experia Launcher But after awhile it becomes unresponsive anyone else had this problem or are you all using the RAZR home screen?

#69 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

Loving The experia Launcher But after awhile it becomes unresponsive anyone else had this problem or are you all using the RAZR home screen?

ok, it has been a library in here :lol: . i have been using the razr screen, but i will switch over to the other launcher to see if i have the same problem. how long is it in use, roughly, before it starts getting grumpy?

2qa7hv4.jpg

#70 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

A few hours. Its really pleasing to the eyes I was sad to go back to RAZR launcher lol

#71 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Twitter:@shep42o

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

Been running this as my dd for a few days now totally diggin it super snappy and clean performance. My gf had a galaxy nexus and commented how much more smoother and faster my old bionic runs compaired to her nexus.I love the devs in this community.
  • mrlolli likes this

#72 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

All right I am finnaly all setup with 4 ROM slots and so far 2 custom ROMs. I have this one up and running and am really digging the feel of it. Going to test more on it and give my 2¢ when I am done. Keep ya posted.
  • mrlolli likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#73 jpr9845

jpr9845

JPR9845

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter:jpr9845
  • Google+:jpr9845
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

I like this ROM but I really like SWYPE and it is not available. Is this something you might add to it?

yeah, i can do that :)

I downloaded Google Keyboard which does SWYPE input and works great. It is a free app.

#74 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

I downloaded Google Keyboard which does SWYPE input and works great. It is a free app.

I am glad that you found that and are happy with it...i have been having a heck of a time getting swype to work with this :D

2qa7hv4.jpg

#75 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

Swype has worked fine for me

#76 jpr9845

jpr9845

JPR9845

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter:jpr9845
  • Google+:jpr9845
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

Any idea why my battery level is so different on this ROM? On Flying Jelly my battery says 95%, reboot on Red Hot and my battery says it is 58%. If I switch back or go to any other of my slots it shows 95%. Strange.

• shep419 likes this

#77 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Any idea why my battery level is so different on this ROM? On Flying Jelly my battery says 95%, reboot on Red Hot and my battery says it is 58%. If I switch back or go to any other of my slots it shows 95%. Strange.

I had the same thing happen to myself

#78 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

i have been trying to get the swype from the stock jb rom to flash without a ton of force closes. it turned out to be a bigger chore than i had anticipated :lol:

as far as the battery thing goes, i guess i had better check and make sure that my battery icons didnt all get switched around on accident. after all, i was drinking while i was recoloring those :D

Edit: nope, my icons were fine...i will play around and see if i can come up with something that will at least make it closer than 37% to the other roms... :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#79 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

i have been trying to get the swype from the stock jb rom to flash without a ton of force closes. it turned out to be a bigger chore than i had anticipated :lol:

as far as the battery thing goes, i guess i had better check and make sure that my battery icons didnt all get switched around on accident. after all, i was drinking while i was recoloring those :D

Having Swype to build into the ROM is a pain, I think it is a lib file or three giving you those issues don't know exactly which ones they are. As far as battery levels I haven't really seen a huge difference and the .pngs look fine so keep on drinking. Those having battery issues might want to run there phone dead and let the ROM shut down. Then boot into stock recovery and let the battery drain completely in recovery. After it is fully dead and you cannot boot into stock recovery anymore. Connect up your charger and let the phone do a full charge powered off. Then power back up and you should be good.

• mrlolli likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#80 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

Having Swype to build into the ROM is a pain, I think it is a lib file or three giving you those issues don't know exactly which ones they are. As far as battery levels I haven't really seen a huge difference and the .pngs look fine so keep on drinking. Those having battery issues might want to run there phone dead and let the ROM shut down. Then boot into stock recovery and let the battery drain completely in recovery. After it is fully dead and you cannot boot into stock recovery anymore. Connect up your charger and let the phone do a full charge powered off. Then power back up and you should be good.

thanks for the great advice, gotta remember that...knowledge is power :)

• livinginkaos likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users