#82 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

well if this is to be closed than let me say this.. HICKS YOU SUCK>>> YOU BRICKED MY PHONE YOU STUPID MOFO .. i told you not to toss bricks at it.. man.. even with my otter defender you bricked it.. with.. wait.. you cheated.. this isnt a standard made from mud brick.. you used a damn iron brick .. you CHEATER!!!!!

ARG I demand you give me a hug and a new phone *cries*

see you never respect me
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#83 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

well if this is to be closed than let me say this.. HICKS YOU SUCK>>> YOU BRICKED MY PHONE YOU STUPID MOFO .. i told you not to toss bricks at it.. man.. even with my otter defender you bricked it.. with.. wait.. you cheated.. this isnt a standard made from mud brick.. you used a damn iron brick .. you CHEATER!!!!!

see you never respect me

i hope your sarcastic.
a what? an android? whats that?

#84 flukeshot

flukeshot

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Google+:brad.tondreau
  • LocationTraverse City, MI

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

Damn it man.. dont do this

Pretty positive his last posts were sarcastic....

Good to see your staying Hicks...your posts have helped me to.thanks to you and every one here
~Brad {Android devices: Droid RAZR - ICS leak (4.0.3 rooted)Thrive 8g w/16g class 10 SD (Rooted DaleNet OOM ROM, Badfish ICS Theme, Badfish Battery Mod 1% Incriments)}

#85 TopherRZ

TopherRZ

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:58 AM

i hope your sarcastic.

Haha that's not sarcasm. It's insanity LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • leviwg likes this
*Only four iPh0n3s were hurt in the making of this post*

#86 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

i hope your sarcastic.

im not sarcastic.. I AM VANTEN KIEST Obey my insanity and enjoy it
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#87 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

im not sarcastic.. I AM VANTEN KIEST Obey my insanity and enjoy it

LMAO!!

Wait... what is this "sarcastic" you speak of....???

[ BEWARE :: n00bs are afoot ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#88 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

And plus... you can't OBEY insanity... it's not a command!

An example of a command would be something like:

oemunlock canofwhoopass

-or-

fastboot stfu.bin

^_^

[ BEWARE :: n00bs are afoot ]
  • DarkOverDroid likes this
[ sent from _base2 ]

#89 Luckster

Luckster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Twitter:@TreatnHerRight

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

I Love YOU!
Posted Image @TreatnHerRight

#90 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:04 AM

see you never respect me

I'll brick it again first chance I get Van!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what you get for running Eclipse! LOL
  • leviwg likes this

#91 ltmcgill

ltmcgill

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

i don't hold grudges. I am confident that the Devs will have a way in the near future for us to get back on track and .84 is running better than any version I have had thus far. Could be worse.
For those stating, if you are flashing "you know the risks". That is not true in this case. I take calculated risks. If a Mod is telling you something is Fastbootable and it is not then we are not "knowing the risks". I have been flashing since my old HTC Touch Pro 2 days. I have never bricked a phone. Because I take calculated risks. I wait to see some confirmation that you can go back. Then if I flash a new ROM and am not happy with the performance or looks I could always SBF/Fastboot back.
So for misinforming us an apology is due. I don't think selling your phone or leaving all the forums is necessary (I would change my screen name though :) )
I for one accept your apology
  • joeyx2 likes this

#92 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

+1 to that. Just glad to hear you are staying as well.

And fyi feel free to add me to the Antichrist list as well. I've got thick skin and am ready for a battle any day of the wk if need be. X wife will do that to ya so not to worry just pass blame towards us like DDX said.

Lmao yea my wife has said worse things then what has been said on here. Its all good me and you have been in worse situations then this :P . I'm sure this won't be the last! !

#93 JimmyInTheROC

JimmyInTheROC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

I'll throw my 2c in. I have been rooting/rom'ing since my first Android phone; back when I had my Samsung phones I'd load up a new kernel every other day. Long live PBNJ!!! lol

BUT - this Razr is different. We have a locked bootloader. We have risk here; more so than with a lot of other phones. So against the itches I get to load up every leak that comes out, I sit on the sidelines and wait for solid releases. I enjoy reading about the leaks and seeing how they are working for people, but I'm not in the situation right now where I can afford to screw my phone up.

I think we all need to understand that and know what the risks are. If ANYONE leaves the forum over this it would be sad. Don't let the idiots win.

#94 BamDastard

BamDastard

SuperScooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD, Asus Transformer Infinity, Droid RAZR M

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

OK, so here's what I don't get. I flashed the leak to my phone because I like flashing my phone and finding new things to do with it. I am even sort of happy that I am stuck for a while because I will get to watch all of the progress being made toward a "fix". That is the fun of it all! With all of the "I posted first" drama that started when the leak dropped and the subsequent "I said I tested it but just assumed someone else did" crap, I thought that I was glad that I never got involved in this particular community. Now... people are leaving over threats?

WTF makes anyone think that they have a right to be pissed about being off path? You flashed an unofficial release for a reason! Why do all of my hobbies end in bloodshed?

#95 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

Wow! This thread is still not locked, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#96 CGrugger

CGrugger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Google+:johndpackard
  • LocationBoston

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Well hicks. I have personal property insurance on my phone that covers all damage and would be happy to test stuff out for you if you need it. I also have another Verizon phone so I will have no reason to be mad... just don't make it too complex, unless you want to hold my hand through it.
Droid Razr on Verizon

#97 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

P3 says it`s on the clock, It won`t be much longer. I agree, all these negative threads should be locked. I think that everyone pretty much said what they wanted, and got it out of their system. Time to move on. :) BTW, Glad you stayed SPC.
Posted Image

#98 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

He's giving time for anyone left that wants to vent has an outlet to do so.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#99 dpratt23

dpratt23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

$#iiiiiiiiT! Not bricked or even on 84 just wanted to vent about life

Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#100 ssmaynv

ssmaynv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hicks... Just go ahead and assume the front leaning rest position and push until the earth moves.. :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users