Photo

[ROM] [4.2.2 and 4.4] Aviator CM [03/20/14] Come and get some KitKat!

Aviator CM10.1 ROM Cyanogenmod ZKK007 CM11 4.4 KitKat

• Please log in to reply
1077 replies to this topic

#21 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razr maxx

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

pls help me today I flashed this ROM and booted nicely...I am using gsm in droid RAZR xt 912.in india...I made the APN setting but still no data I can make calls SMS but no data

I put gsm only mode and everything connect data in roaming connect data in 2G etc but nothing works.....??what I need to do..??

#22 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:24 PM

pls help me today I flashed this ROM and booted nicely...I am using gsm in droid RAZR xt 912.in india...I made the APN setting but still no data I can make calls SMS but no data

I put gsm only mode and everything connect data in roaming connect data in 2G etc but nothing works.....??what I need to do..??

You might need a GSM patch. Most ROMs do need it since these are CDMA. I know there is a base one somewhere on xda.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#23 dwh2o13

dwh2o13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSt Louis, MO
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

Just have one question prior to installing as I have not had to do this yet and have been wondering about it.  A nOOb question I'm sure, but I've never had to fix permissions. Can someone please describe the process??  I very much appreciate the help.

#24 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

passionate

• Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 97 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:34 AM

I hate this ROM full of problems 

passionate

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

hey stupids who replied my post this ROM full of problems....I believed its a waste ROM I ever see...I told this directly that's all okk.... 

Aneesh. You posted this about regular cm 10.1. If you hate cm10.1 so much this version of the rom isn't going to be of your liking either. 

#25 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

passionate

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:34 AM
I hate this ROM full of problems 

passionate

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:45 AM
hey stupids who replied my post this ROM full of problems....I believed its a waste ROM I ever see...I told this directly that's all okk.... 

Aneesh. You posted this about regular cm 10.1. If you hate cm10.1 so much this version of the rom isn't going to be of your liking either.
no sir normally I'm using rage ROM and working greatly without any problem.. but today morning I flashed this ROM and working nicely...but problem with data ..I m using gsm sim on xt912 in india...I set the APN but still no use...
actually I told my problem that's all I am expecting some help from others nothing more.. I am not abusing or calling crap to anyone..sorry don't miss understand me..I am a noob in custom ROM area ... .. I think u understand what I said ...

#26 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

no sir normally I'm using rage ROM and working greatly without any problem.. but today morning I flashed this ROM and working nicely...but problem with data ..I m using gsm sim on xt912 in india...I set the APN but still no use...
actually I told my problem that's all I am expecting some help from others nothing more.. I am not abusing or calling crap to anyone..sorry don't miss understand me..I am a noob in custom ROM area ... .. I think u understand what I said ...

As I mentioned in an earlier post, GSM users might need a GSM patch since this build.prop is based on CDMA. I do not have a GSM patch for this ROM yet. I believe there is one somewhere on XDA, but I don't have a link handy at this time.

bWyLE9l.jpg

#27 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

sir I know its cdma ROM but on the same I downloaded rage cdma ROM previously and my data working fine for me..but when I tried this ROM I can possible to make calls text but only data is not working for me..I set the APN but still no use... pls understand my problem...

#28 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

sir I know its cdma ROM but on the same I downloaded rage cdma ROM previously and my data working fine for me..but when I tried this ROM I can possible to make calls text but only data is not working for me..I set the APN but still no use... pls understand my problem...

I do not have much experience with XT910 so I honestly do not know what to tell you other than what I have mentioned regarding the gsm patch.

Do you have an XT910 or XT912? If you have an XT912, then you should be able to flash this ROM and add the correct APN details. If that is not working, then I'm afraid I cannot really help you since I have not personally used this ROM outside of the USA. I know Aviator Blur and AOKP work on XT912 on the GSM network because I have used it outside of the US.

• aneeshmbabu likes this

bWyLE9l.jpg

#29 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

I do not have much experience with XT910 so I honestly do not know what to tell you other than what I have mentioned regarding the gsm patch.

Do you have an XT910 or XT912? If you have an XT912, then you should be able to flash this ROM and add the correct APN details. If that is not working, then I'm afraid I cannot really help you since I have not personally used this ROM outside of the USA. I know Aviator Blur and AOKP work on XT912 on the GSM network because I have used it outside of the US.

sir i having xt 912 verizon cdma working in gsm india

#30 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

yup finally data got worked  thanks all for valuable support

• The Persuader likes this

#31 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:52 AM

Flashed yesterday...Awesome so far...   Got a little ahead of myself not letting it settle in for 5 to 10 as stated...it was a little jumpy... Its Working Awesome so far

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#32 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

yup finally data got worked thanks all for valuable support

What did you have to do to get it working? Do yon mind sharing just in case anyone else has the same problem? Thanks!
  • livinginkaos likes this

bWyLE9l.jpg

#33 RoaRk

RoaRk

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR XT912

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

I seem to be getting rather horrendous mobile network coverage with this ROM. I installed following the instructions precisely, just tried to "fix permissions" again, but it's still pretty terrible. I actually had a call lost, which has NEVER happened to me before. Wireless is working flawlessly and so is everything else that I've seen, but for some reason the mobile network signal is super weak.

#34 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

yes I am ready to share I reflashed this ROM about 3 times ... recreated slot 1 wipe everything ..and finally got worked...thanks great ROM

#35 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

I seem to be getting rather horrendous mobile network coverage with this ROM. I installed following the instructions precisely, just tried to "fix permissions" again, but it's still pretty terrible. I actually had a call lost, which has NEVER happened to me before. Wireless is working flawlessly and so is everything else that I've seen, but for some reason the mobile network signal is super weak.

I known signal is not the best. I have even added signal tweaks to try and improve it. I will be looking for other ways to improve signal strength :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#36 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:43 AM

yes I am ready to share I reflashed this ROM about 3 times ... recreated slot 1 wipe everything ..and finally got worked...thanks great ROM

Good to hear it's working now!

bWyLE9l.jpg

#37 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

sir can I add ur cdma subscription ( Ruim/sim And Nv) in to any stock based ROM?? if yes tell me how to do..

#38 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

I known signal is not the best. I have even added signal tweaks to try and improve it. I will be looking for other ways to improve signal strength :)

Can you take a Stronger Radio Frequency from another ROM or copy the apk and swap it out?

Its Bubba
"Stubborn In Your Bones"

#39 RoaRk

RoaRk

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR XT912

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

Good to know that this is a known issue. I love this ROM, but the signal strength is a bit of a deal breaker for me at the moment. Keep up the great work and I'll be back when we see a fix for this :)

#40 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

Good to know that this is a known issue. I love this ROM, but the signal strength is a bit of a deal breaker for me at the moment. Keep up the great work and I'll be back when we see a fix for this :)

RoaRk...

Try this no promises but the reception might be better...

Goto Settings
* Chose More
* Then to Mobile Network
* Mow to Network Mode
Look for...LTE/CDMA/EVO

Back then Reboot and see if those setting work...I'm not having any issues as what you mentioned

Its Bubba
"Stubborn In Your Bones"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, CM10.1, ROM, Cyanogenmod, ZKK007, CM11, 4.4, KitKat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users