#61 King

King

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

Seriously, they mean fiscal q2? That means between July to sept?

Sent from my XT910

I think vash is right guys, Verizon just announced on Tuesday that they are coming out with the Galaxy S III by July 9 - and it will be ICS right out the box. If Verizon's releasing a phone that is 4.0 right out the box, then I suppose that should be the same date the OTA will come. At least it BETTER COME!!

#62 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

I think vash is right guys, Verizon just announced on Tuesday that they are coming out with the Galaxy S III by July 9 - and it will be ICS right out the box. If Verizon's releasing a phone that is 4.0 right out the box, then I suppose that should be the same date the OTA will come. At least it BETTER COME!!

Lol no. Q2 is April, May and June. They still have about 3 weeks to release, unless it's delayed again. They do not mean "fiscal Q2."
  • rcharles64 likes this

#63 JimmyJazz

JimmyJazz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

Motorola's Q2 is April, May and June. There may be a slight difference in their financial quarter being a week difference. The company I work for financial Q2 is 5/27/12 to 6/30/12. The state rollout will start in Q2, we could easily make it to sometime in July before it's really out. They can soak it at the end of the month and that would still make their stated Q2 roll out.

Some companies Q2 is October, November and December WHICH MOTO IS NOT!!!

Exactly what company uses a one month financial quarter? How do they get four quarters in the year? This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Spidy sense is tingling...

#64 utekking

utekking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

I hit the wrong month by accident, all fixed on the original post...

Motorola's Q2 is April, May and June. There may be a slight difference in their financial quarter being a week difference. The company I work for financial Q2 is 3/25/12 to 6/30/12. The state rollout will start in Q2, we could easily make it to sometime in July before it's really out. They can soak it at the end of the month and that would still make their stated Q2 roll out.

Some companies Q2 is October, November and December WHICH MOTO IS NOT!!!
Droid Razr upgraded to Maxx!!!

#65 c0ncbn3

c0ncbn3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

Look what ive started. Long story short and corrections aside i hope they can get this big update here for us before the end of june.
  • bugly likes this

#66 bugly

bugly

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Twitter:@stigbugly
  • LocationTacoma, Washington, USA

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:22 AM

All I'm hoping for is something official to come down the pipe so we can get some development on it and have some ROMs to play with. I think that's why nothing has been happening for so long on this device

#67 MkVsTheWorld

MkVsTheWorld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Twitter:MkVsTheWorld
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

All I'm hoping for is something official to come down the pipe so we can get some development on it and have some ROMs to play with. I think that's why nothing has been happening for so long on this device

If Motorola unlocked that bootloader, then you'd see an influx of development on this device.
  • bugly likes this
Run for your health, run for the rush, run for charity. Sign up for a race near you, you can do it!

#68 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

You know that there are quite a few nice ROMs out right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#69 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

I am on 181 Stock and rooted. I am waiting to see if it will get released on the 12th

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#70 Justibasa

Justibasa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Twitter:@justibasa

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

It will come out when pigs fly, when hell freezes over, when the fat lady sings. It will never eeeeeeeeeeeeever come. :P

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#71 mechatricity

mechatricity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

This is so similar to the 2.3 release on the DX :D

#72 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

Where is Ultimate Droid! Be sweet to have his rom on the RAZR

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#73 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

Where is Ultimate Droid! Be sweet to have his rom on the RAZR

He actually just made his first appearance in over a year the other day by posting on his facebook that he is selling his Xoom and GNex. There is somewhat of a uproar over the whole thing because of how he left.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#74 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

When I got into flashing. It was very difficult to fins his roms. But I have them.

#75 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

What happen? UD was sick on the ogd1

#76 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

What happen? UD was sick on the ogd1

I used his roms more than any other and liked them. He kind of has a bad track record in the dev community because of things in the past before I first found his roms. That's neither here nor there now though. The issue about a year ago began when the storms tore through Nashville. UD said he was going to be gone because he was hit and people understood. Donations continued to pour in to him as well as just moral support but he never came back till recently. That's the short version. Lol he did have a super sweet rom though.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard WiFi (XOOM 2 ME)

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#77 MkVsTheWorld

MkVsTheWorld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Twitter:MkVsTheWorld
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

I knew that June 12th ICS date was total BS! Verizon confirmed that they don't have a release date yet on Twitter.
Run for your health, run for the rush, run for charity. Sign up for a race near you, you can do it!

#78 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

I knew that June 12th ICS date was total BS! Verizon confirmed that they don't have a release date yet on Twitter.

Which tells me Q2 is bull... And we still have a while to wait
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#79 Nubia1

Nubia1

JUST A COOL OLD GUY WHO LIKES ANDROID

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationCincinnati,Ohio
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD/ OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

I'm so sick and tired of all the rumors of when ics is coming out. Enough all ready! All I'm going to do is work with what we have....... No mas.....

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#80 Cbollo

Cbollo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: soak test

1 user(s) are reading this topic