Sent from Above

#182 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

That's a very valid point Sam, I have a few kyocera's around here somewhere to send to you. Give me a few days........:DSent from Above

I'm uh... All set thanks. Lol

Carved in blood by a wakizashi...

• timmy10shoes likes this

Non potest esse nisi unus

#183 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

I have a little project in the works for all you moto people. It'll be a few days before it's done. Consider it my last gift to the moto world. Yes that'll include the X and those new druids, too. ;)

All you moto people?!? Samsung is like a scooter........its all cool and good until your friends see you on it. :p

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#184 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

All you moto people?!? Samsung is like a scooter........its all cool and good until your friends see you on it. :p

Sent from Above

I'll get back to moto when they stop pretending they have current tech in their phone and when they start caring about timely updates. While I know you run roms on the hd, notice that stock is still 4.1.2. The X and new droids are on 4.2. I don't suspect either set of phones are going to see 4.3 before kitkat rolls out. With my s4 I get the updates 2 weeks after they drop on the Nexus phones. Meaning I should have stock kitkat by Halloween. No I'm done with moto for the foreseeable future. They are on a path I simply can't follow.

#185 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I'll get back to moto when they stop pretending they have current tech in their phone and when they start caring about timely updates. While I know you run roms on the hd, notice that stock is still 4.1.2. The X and new droids are on 4.2. I don't suspect either set of phones are going to see 4.3 before kitkat rolls out. With my s4 I get the updates 2 weeks after they drop on the Nexus phones. Meaning I should have stock kitkat by Halloween. No I'm done with moto for the foreseeable future. They are on a path I simply can't follow.

That is another valid point, but how long do you think Motorola mobile owned by Google will let competing companies outperform their product? It's no secret who develops the best hardware and who provides their software platform. It is only a matter of time before they meld the perfect (As best as it can) union.

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#186 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

You know, I guess that should be my requirement everytime I give a device away huh???? Jayrod, get to work...... M city coming up , right??? Ha ha ha.....Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

The new CM doesn't seem to like any of my motos kills the battery BAD just sitting idle..and I'm still trying to read up on what not to do to Bork things on the M. I've already put it in a bootloop..and don't know why it did it. Got it back up on the stock backup I made. I do think that I have enough stuff made now to have 2 themes for it on FJ in the next little bit... If anyone is still running a 4.1.2 ROM anymore.

Sent from my Platyraptor extreme ultra maxxxx 4gLTE/GSM/ABC/123 Nick Knack Pattywack Ermegherd GED, MD,RNA,DNA,YMCA Edition S4! Via the 4th dimension....NOW RUNNING ECLIPSE

#187 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

That is another valid point, but how long do you think Motorola mobile owned by Google will let competing companies outperform their product? It's no secret who develops the best hardware and who provides their software platform. It is only a matter of time before they meld the perfect (As best as it can) union.

Sent from Above

I made the switch to Sammy because Moto was taking forever.. and when they finally did get something out...yeah. I am not saying that the new stuff is crap but it hasn't made me regret getting a Sammy. Of course I am still at the mercy of VZW..and without Loki,I would be upset. Hashcode is working his magic with SS so that is cool.
Google should cut their losses with Moto..I still like Moto and hope they do finally get their crap together but as long as they allow themselves to be in a partnership with VZW...they'll just be standing still.

Sent from my Platyraptor extreme ultra maxxxx 4gLTE/GSM/ABC/123 Nick Knack Pattywack Ermegherd GED, MD,RNA,DNA,YMCA Edition S4! Via the 4th dimension....NOW RUNNING ECLIPSE

#188 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

Sent from Above

So far over a year. Let me reverse the question... How much time do you think they're going to need to get it right? Throwing a dual core phone with not the latest version of the os out the door after 10 months of no new products... That's acceptable to people? It ain't to me. I could see the writing on the wall on this one back before i/O. Maybe by the time I get my next phone they can pull it together. I have absolutely no regrets with the decision to get the s4 gpe. I got tired of making excuses for moto and telling people "just wait... They're owned by Google so things are going to change real soon now. Just wait and see." No... They haven't in the year and some change that Google has owned them. I'm done waiting. For me it's put up or shut up time for moto. Blow me away with a revolutionary product or wither away and die on the vine.

• recDNA likes this

#189 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Yo, RAZR HD people, I've released a new tool for most Moto phones and xt926 support is included.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The House of Moto.  Basically a templated version of the House of Bionic made generic so it can support all Moto phones.  Enjoy!

#190 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Updated the OP to point to House of Moto.  A very useful util for xt926 owners.  It has built in support for FULL FXZ, KEEP DATA FXZ, and the UNIVERSAL FXZ scripts. Enjoy!

#191 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Until Sam can update the script, here is the latest Radio image to flash. You can do one of two things, replace Sams older radio file with this and use his script, or do it by hand using the commands in Post #2

This is from my dropbox account:

• SamuriHL likes this

#192 prmntxmanny

prmntxmanny

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Locationlos angeles ca

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

is there a script for the new 9.30.1 update?

#193 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

Ummmmm.

#194 prmntxmanny

prmntxmanny

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Locationlos angeles ca

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

Ummmmm.

i take it as a no?

#195 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

Your question makes NO sense.  You really think I know what "a script" means?  A script to do WHAT exactly?

#196 prmntxmanny

prmntxmanny

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Locationlos angeles ca

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Your question makes NO sense.  You really think I know what "a script" means?  A script to do WHAT exactly?

my apologies sir, what i meant was if there was a file(im assuming you know what a file is) for the rsd lite to flash the 9.30.1 update. thanks.

#197 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

my apologies sir, what i meant was if there was a file(im assuming you know what a file is) for the rsd lite to flash the 9.30.1 update. thanks.

#198 mitjajg

mitjajg

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kharkiv
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Please tell me where my mistake!