[Mod] Beats Audio (Flashable Zip) (6/27/2012)

music beats audio ics gingerbread dsp manager beats audio

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#341 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

Disabled safe system and reboot. Nothing in app drawer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's the issue right there. There has to be a ROM on your safe side that you are flashing this over. Disabling safe system puts you back on whatever is on your non-safe side.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#342 extirpate

extirpate

Just flash it..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca
  • Current Device(s):Dr. Device

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:08 PM

Oh, ok. I haven't found any ROM i really like.. Can i make a backup of my current system then flash it over to the safe side? I've always been sort of confused between them. Safe disabled is just stock rooted system with whatever reeks I've made? Safe enabled is flashed roms?.. Sorry, I've always just tweeked what i have. I had eclipse ROM before ics but that's all.

Posted Image

#343 pm1066

pm1066

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

Has anyone confirmed off this actually does anything better than DSP? They have the exact same interface...

#344 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Oh, ok. I haven't found any ROM i really like.. Can i make a backup of my current system then flash it over to the safe side? I've always been sort of confused between them. Safe disabled is just stock rooted system with whatever reeks I've made? Safe enabled is flashed roms?.. Sorry, I've always just tweeked what i have. I had eclipse ROM before ics but that's all.

No you can't restore like that (atleast I don't think), but you can get a DEODEXED "stock" ROM for each different ICS build that would basically be what you have now. that you can flash this over.

Basically think of safe and unsafe like DUAL BOOTING a PC what you install on one side doesn't effect the other side but they can both access the same data (music, pictures and things like that)

#345 extirpate

extirpate

Just flash it..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

Awesome. Thanks Daniel. Appreciate the info. So flashing files from recovery can only work on the safe side?

Posted Image

#346 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Awesome. Thanks Daniel. Appreciate the info. So flashing files from recovery can only work on the safe side?

IN safestrap if you try to flash anything to the unsafe (stock OTA ICS) it won't let you, you have to switch to safe side, and if you switch to safe side you have to flash a ROM to that side in order to flash the beats MOD to that ROM everything done in safestrap is done on the safe side because the whole concept of safestrap is to keep your stock system unmodified.

#347 extirpate

extirpate

Just flash it..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

Awesome. That's what i was looking for. Thanks again.

Posted Image

#348 sjizmc

sjizmc

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hey. Noob here. I rooted my Razr yesterday and this is my first mod. I believe that I am doing this right but if someone can abck me up I would appreciate it.

When I boot into recovery, I toggle safe system to on, go through the steps listed above, then leave safe system and reboot?

I ask because I tried to pass the boot option page and proceed to a standard boot up by pressing <search> but the phone will not boot if Safe System is on.

Is everything function properly, would you say, or is there a problem with my Safestrap install?

#349 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hey. Noob here. I rooted my Razr yesterday and this is my first mod. I believe that I am doing this right but if someone can abck me up I would appreciate it.

When I boot into recovery, I toggle safe system to on, go through the steps listed above, then leave safe system and reboot?

I ask because I tried to pass the boot option page and proceed to a standard boot up by pressing <search> but the phone will not boot if Safe System is on.

Is everything function properly, would you say, or is there a problem with my Safestrap install?

No that will not work. This can only be flashed over a ROM that is on your "safe-side" in safestrap.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#350 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

Works on my jellybean GS3!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Make It Your Own

#351 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

Works on my jellybean GS3!!!

Show off :P

#352 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

Sorry ^_^ I was just excited it worked....I love my music.

Make It Your Own

#353 CrAcKRaZr

CrAcKRaZr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

i have a razr with safestrap 3.05 and running BW ics. Froze/Removed DSP flashed this and added the lines to build.prop and app doesnt show up in drawer. read through this thread and still cant figure out what i did wrong if anything

#354 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

You can't just freeze DSP Manager, you have to delete it.

#355 CrAcKRaZr

CrAcKRaZr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

i disabled and deleted dsp and musicfx then wiped dalvik/cache and reflashed beats... rebooting now.

still nothing i go into apex>manage apps and awesome beats is down at bottom of list but says disabled

#356 CrAcKRaZr

CrAcKRaZr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Went to xda and read up bout a beats installer in play store. Installed it and reflashed beats control and all is well noticeable sound difference

#357 Novoo

Novoo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

Thanks, works in Neo V ICS 4.0.4, MIUI-2.10.12, Sony Walkman :D

#358 Novoo

Novoo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Thanks, works in Neo V ICS 4.0.4, MIUI-2.10.12, Sony Walkman :D

#359 Maxx86

Maxx86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

how do i flash this on stock rooted .215 when i go into safestrap to flash it says i have to be on safe but i wanna install it on unsafe i have another rom on safe side

#360 pm1066

pm1066

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

how do i flash this on stock rooted .215 when i go into safestrap to flash it says i have to be on safe but i wanna install it on unsafe i have another rom on safe side

The whole point of the safe side is you can't modify it... you'll have to use bootstrap, which in your case would be a terrible idea.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, beats, audio, ics, gingerbread, dsp manager, beats audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users