[Mod] Beats Audio (Flashable Zip) (6/27/2012)

music beats audio ics gingerbread dsp manager beats audio

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#101 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

Okay brother, I did as you stated and now rebooting

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#102 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

I see the beats control apk. The ect folder from the beats zip, I put in the/system folder. The files that were in that folder are in the ect folder at the bottom. Not in a folder at all. This okay?

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#103 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

So I messed with the apk and I do not hear a difference. I made the bass moderate and set to studio. Hmmm, am I doing something wrong? Where you going by the way. Nice work as well. Thank you.

#104 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

So I messed with the apk and I do not hear a difference. I made the bass moderate and set to studio. Hmmm, am I doing something wrong? Where you going by the way.

#105 BigJArm

BigJArm

• Developer
  • 212 posts
  • LocationIdaho
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR; Nexus 10

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

It only seems to work with certain audio apps. Pandora does not, but Google Music does

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#106 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

I am using the moto cast tunes apk. I selected the beatscontrol apk in the sound/music effect. It did not force close on me. Still cannot hear a difference.

#107 PillClinton

PillClinton

#FireGaryBettman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter:530SharksFan
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

It only seems to work with certain audio apps. Pandora does not, but Google Music does

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It should work with any app that DSP Manager does.

#108 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • Twitter:aabraham123456
  • Google+:aabraham123456@gmail.com
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

For anyone with issues installing i made a small utility that installs it for you. It requires a rooted phone on any of the ICS Leaks (not gingerbread)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

All thanks goes to spc_hicks09 for creating the beats hack and mattlgroff for creating Droid RAZR Utility 1.6 which is what i used to make this utility
  • lownslow200sx and XCellFoneSalesRep like this
Posted Image

#109 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

I have it installed fine. I did as Hicks posted to do. Just I cannot hear a change in my sound. I am not sure if I need to wipe all cache or not. Wish it did work. Sad face.....

#110 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

For anyone with issues installing i made a small utility that installs it for you. It requires a rooted phone on any of the ICS Leaks (not gingerbread)

All thanks goes to spc_hicks09 for creating the beats hack and mattlgroff for creating Droid RAZR Utility 1.6 which is what i used to make this utility

Just tried your zip as a last resort.... when I choose the zip in bootstrap it says installing update then it says installation aborted... wiped cache, dalvik cache, tried it mounting system, then without mounting system... either way produces the same result... installation aborted.... I checked and still no change in the beats control app.... I know that Pandora works with a dsp manager because I used the one that came with eclipse on it and you could tell instantly when you made an adjustment in dsp manager that it was working... I wonder if I need to install dsp manager somehow first? Is there a way to do that on stock ICS?

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR

#111 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

I have it installed fine. I did as Hicks posted to do. Just I cannot hear a change in my sound. I am not sure if I need to wipe all cache or not. Wish it did work. Sad face.....

What leak are you running? I'm running .79 and I have the same issue you are having... maybe it doesn't work on .79...?

#112 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:52 AM

I am running .79 as well.

#113 dimitri407

dimitri407

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Twitter:dimitri407

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

I may be stupid today but I can't seem to figure out how to make this interact with Google Play. Google Play seems to have it's own Equalizer but no option for using another. Am I being stupid today?

#114 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:18 AM

Just tried your zip as a last resort.... when I choose the zip in bootstrap it says installing update then it says installation aborted... wiped cache, dalvik cache, tried it mounting system, then without mounting system... either way produces the same result... installation aborted.... I checked and still no change in the beats control app.... I know that Pandora works with a dsp manager because I used the one that came with eclipse on it and you could tell instantly when you made an adjustment in dsp manager that it was working... I wonder if I need to install dsp manager somehow first? Is there a way to do that on stock ICS?

I am so sorry if I was unclear. This is not to be used in bootstrap. You download it to your comp and extract it to your desktop and run it just like unstuck ics utility or DROID RAZR utility

Sent from my ICS Leak RAZR
Posted Image

#115 XCellFoneSalesRep

XCellFoneSalesRep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/XCellFoneRep
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/XgDaW
  • LocationThe Joisey Shore, Nu Joisey

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

Thank you for this utility! I tried doing it the manual way several times and each time, after all the steps, i reboot and she wouldn't boot up, no matter what. Lost everything, several times. Tried the utility once at it worked the 1st time. :)

#116 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

Thank you for this utility! I tried doing it the manual way several times and each time, after all the steps, i reboot and she wouldn't boot up, no matter what. Lost everything, several times. Tried the utility once at it worked the 1st time. :)

Glad it worked for you!!!

I just updated the zip file on the link and added a Gingerbread option (it does NOT include the BEATS app since it is not compatible with GB and it fixes permissions for you)
Posted Image

#117 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

Glad it worked for you!!!

I just updated the zip file on the link and added a Gingerbread option (it does NOT include the BEATS app since it is not compatible with GB and it fixes permissions for you)

The utility didn't work for me... hangs on starting daemon... is it because I'm on the .79 ICS leak? I have all the up to date moto drivers installed... I even installed the 5.7 development drivers to make sure my PC could see the RAZR in any setting...

#118 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

The utility didn't work for me... hangs on starting daemon... is it because I'm on the .79 ICS leak? I have all the up to date moto drivers installed... I even installed the 5.7 development drivers to make sure my PC could see the RAZR in any setting...

Sorry about all the confusion. Try going to the new post I made or download from the link above again (I updated it)

Posted Image

#119 Nubia1

Nubia1

JUST A COOL OLD GUY WHO LIKES ANDROID

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationCincinnati,Ohio
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD/ OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

This looks interesting, does everyone like this so far?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#120 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

This looks interesting, does everyone like this so far?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

I'm loving it :)

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, beats, audio, ics, gingerbread, dsp manager, beats audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users