Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

#102 drewrivera

drewrivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Current Device(s):razor maxx

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

GNow works fine. I've used the one included in the "official" GAPPs and the one included in Eclipse Inverted GAPPs w/ no issues.

It was the gapps that wouldn't let me use Google now. I ended up using the regular ones but now the keyboard keeps force closing. Back on xenon for a bit

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

#103 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

Today ROM is working perfect. Wonder what makes the difference.

#104 AndyDroid

AndyDroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:31 AM

Not a big deal, but just a nagging issue ...

How can I turn the LED off while charging?  I know it is an issue with several ROMs and I've tried the build.prop iterations floating around several forums with no success.  Any other thoughts or suggestions?

I can usually set the phone face-down at night, but when using it as an alarm clock while traveling, it is nice to have it face-up and the light is bothersome.

Thx.

+1 if you're taking "requests" for this amazing ROM. At any rate, thank you very much for putting the ROM out!

#105 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:51 AM

You know another thing that might work take a piece of black tape and put it over the light like you do on check engine light for craos sake get over it.

#106 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

You know another thing that might work take a piece of black tape and put it over the light like you do on check engine light for craos sake get over it.

Whoa!!!!  What is all this aggression!!??  Electrical tape is a "work-around" not a fix. Just as asking someone to move in order to get better reception is not a fix. ;)

Letting a dev know how they can improve their ROM and reporting issues is what most developers want.  It's not a bad thing.   And if they hear it from several folks, it lets them know there is a real want for this fix/feature and allows them to prioritize accordingly.  

Chill.

BTW -- How's RageHD v2 working out for you??  Does the light stay off when charging??  :D

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

Root and Unlocked Bootloader | Blurry 1.2 HD  | Nova Launcher | CrossBreeder MOD

#107 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

Rip I wasn't being aggressive just thought it was funny you know how many times that has come up lol. Rage ain't pretty but its working signal here is much better it is pretty much stock I'm sure I'll get tiried of it after a bit lol.

#108 somber73

somber73

Ringmaster

• Developer
  • 466 posts
  • Twitter:@xSomber73
  • Google+:nytesblood@gmail.com
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:10 AM

Whoa!!!! What is all this aggression!!?? Electrical tape is a "work-around" not a fix. Just as asking someone to move in order to get better reception is not a fix. ;)

Letting a dev know how they can improve their ROM and reporting issues is what most developers want. It's not a bad thing. And if they hear it from several folks, it lets them know there is a real want for this fix/feature and allows them to prioritize accordingly.

Chill.

BTW -- How's RageHD v2 working out for you?? Does the light stay off when charging?? :D

dually noted

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

Donations Not Necessary but tia :)

#109 Devilalwayscries

Devilalwayscries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx hd, og droid razr

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:36 AM

Personally I don't see the charging light as an issue at all honestly I'm glad its there I think my USB charger is broke cause if my phone moves it stops charging and the light affects me not when I'm out

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

#110 somber73

somber73

Ringmaster

• Developer
  • 466 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

I'm just the guy that ported this baby. I've only been doing this a few months. I'm actually considering trying to 4.3 this. Some bugs i cannot help i'm not the dev, all that i can say is that he did a great job and what has been done should be applauded

• Digital Cha0s likes this

Posted Image

#111 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'm just the guy that ported this baby. I've only been doing this a few months. I'm actually considering trying to 4.3 this. Some bugs i cannot help i'm not the dev, all that i can say is that he did a great job and what has been done should be applauded

Wow!!  I thought you would have been a seasoned pro with many years under your belt.  Your work certainly would not indicate anything else.  Hopefully the DEV is appreciative of your port and exposing his work to a greater audience.

Not to be a pest ...

But have you given any more thought to refreshing this port with an updated base?  I had to move back to Skrilax CM10.1 because of the intermittent heavy lag with Rootbox.  I really miss the customization and would love to get back on 4.2-based Rootbox as my daily driver.    You mentioned 4.3, but I'm scared!!!!!

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

Root and Unlocked Bootloader | Blurry 1.2 HD  | Nova Launcher | CrossBreeder MOD

#112 viper8u2

viper8u2

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Been running this rom the last couple days.  I noticed a couple of things not working that are repeatable

1. Clicking on a voicemail from the dialer screen (using google voice) immediately flashes the screen and then disappears

2. I tried sharing a contact through gmail.  after selecting gmail as the app to share to the windows bombs out there also

Is this working for anyone else?

Been liking the customizations of the rom so far 

Thanks

#113 bboyles4

bboyles4

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

Been running this rom the last couple days.  I noticed a couple of things not working that are repeatable

1. Clicking on a voicemail from the dialer screen (using google voice) immediately flashes the screen and then disappears

2. I tried sharing a contact through gmail.  after selecting gmail as the app to share to the windows bombs out there also

Is this working for anyone else?

Been liking the customizations of the rom so far 

Thanks

Yes I can replicate both of these problems on mine.  They are minor annoyances.  I'm still loving this rom, though.  Can't believe it's this fast and I can consistently get 6-8 hours of screen time on a single charge.  

#114 sunkim50

sunkim50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Hoping for an update on this ROM. The ROM appeared to have the best battery life I have seen on any 4.2.2 ROM.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

• DroidAddict101, bboyles4 and bigdanmeys13 like this

#115 somber73

somber73

Ringmaster

• Developer
  • 466 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

Though I'd love to update I am having issues syncing with the source. Hopefully the dev will come around with a 4.3 release no word as of yet

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

• DroidAddict101 likes this

Posted Image

#116 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Thanks for the update.  I'll keep checking in and waiting patiently.

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

#117 Dvvarf

Dvvarf

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):Sony Xperia Z2 (sorry, Motorola)

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

The ROM is really cool, clean and fast. There is only one actual issue I have: the pie control going off-screen.
Here is how it works for me:
  • Disable "Show search button" in "Pie controls" section of settings menu.
  • Restart the device (not sure it's needed, in my case it worked OK before I restarted the device).
  • Open pie and the back button should come a bit (or at all if "Bottom angle" option is set to "None") off screen.
When "Show search button" is enabled everything works as intended, but the search button is not there.
Can someone reproduce the behavior? Do you have the search button at all when it's enabled?
At first I thought that the problem was

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

, but it looks like Rootbox got it's own

. Anyway, looks like these line just break the pie when the search button is just not there.
P.S. And I found why this line needs some additional attention:

. So it becomes our duty to check if Google Search Assistant is available and, if it's not, we're not allowed to turn off the "Show search button".

Edited by Dvvarf, 16 September 2013 - 08:19 AM.

#118 Devilalwayscries

Devilalwayscries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx hd, og droid razr

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Its been so long since unused this ROM... I miss it :(

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 4

• bigdanmeys13 likes this

#119 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Me too. :(

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

#120 blackrayne

blackrayne

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

Cm10.2 4.3 working flawlessly.. Only thing needs fixed and bin needing fixed is radio flash" on xt926 maxxHd poor signal..
( + ) ( + )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users