Photo

[Mod] Inverted Gapps For Moto Ics Leak Roms Only ( Updated 7-7-12 )

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

I am trying to make my email app inverted. I have tried removing it using TiBu and it didn't work. I also tried to remove it using rom toolbox and that also didn't work. Any tips on getting my Gmail app inverted?

Go to Manage apps and remove all updates first ( after that do NOT go into the Play Store just yet). Now use something like Root explorer to go into /system/app folder and find the Gamil.apk. if it is there either rename it or just delete it. then reboot the device to then install the installable *.apk posted in the OP.

Personally I'd suggest renaming it until you get the one installed you are working on. by renaming if you still have trouble you can at least go back and change it back so you have functioning Gmail. Curious what ROM are you running on the device.

BTW if anyone else can or is willing that is running a ROM using SafeStrap go to this link (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) and grab any of Trav's updates and try flashing them in SafeStrap. Then report back which you tried ( oh I need to know what ROM you have installed as well as which Gapps prior to testing) and if it installed okay. If so is the app you installed Inverted okay. I know the installable files will be fine, its the flashable *.ZIP files I'm interested in. My real life BS seems to be finally calming down after just getting my oral surgery done yesterday. So hopefully now I can get back on to things. I'd test this myself but atm I don't have a Moto running SS to test it on. I've updated to an SG3 or my Gnex as i wait for Dev Edition Motos to hit, but I'm still willing to assist getting this done for everyone to use.

Edit: one last thing when I get to updating I WILL NOT be updating stuff for Liquid ROM. Things have slowed down and I'm not sure yet which files they will be using so I'm not going to bother with that as most ROM devs are using the 7/26 Gapps anyway these days.

#62 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Thanks for your continued effort on these

vtc.png

#63 kalkat579

kalkat579

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

im having an issue i installed the all in one and everything worked but every so often my play store will revert back to the orignal so i have to uninstall google play completly and reinstall using the apk found inside the zip file do you have any idea why this could be happening

#64 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Twitter:dunttt
  • Google+:jon36m@gmail.com
  • LocationChicago IL
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

It.would.be soo kickass if someone took the updated Google voice app 0.4.2.66 I believe. From Nov 14. Seems to be a lot more stable.and if someone will tell me how.to.maybe I can attempt.to.myself

#65 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

It.would.be soo kickass if someone took the updated Google voice app 0.4.2.66 I believe. From Nov 14. Seems to be a lot more stable.and if someone will tell me how.to.maybe I can attempt.to.myself

I can do it for you when I get to my computer if you want to wait

vtc.png

#66 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Twitter:dunttt
  • Google+:jon36m@gmail.com
  • LocationChicago IL
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

I can do it for you when I get to my computer if you want to wait

That would be great man thanks so.much. is it very difficult to do?

#67 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

Here you go inverted voice, Flash no wipes

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

vtc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users