Photo

[Theme] Bigdx Ics Theme - Now For Ota 6.12.181 - Experience Ice Cream Sandwich Early!

• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#401 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationWallingford, CT

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:58 AM

How do I get the WIFI toggle, Bluetooth, etc... on home screen? I have read the entire thread twice and downloaded ADW/EX and the ICS theme(s) and chose "custom" in options and went to gallery. I see dock bar changes, but not those toggles.
But wait....if you're here, who's running hell?

#402 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

I also noticed I cant load the favorite contacts widget. I can choose it, it asks for sizes etc...then when you apply, it is invisible. You can long press and remove it and nothing else can populate the spot, it is like it is there, but it is invisible. Very strange!

#403 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter:@smacinskyjr
  • Google+:smacinskyjr
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

Is it possible to fix the back to stock zip. Just like the ICS zip the phone icon when you click on a contact is still the news icon instead of a phone icon. It's very annoying.

How do I get my phone icon back?
J...E...T...S... JETS, JETS, JETS!!!

#404 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:38 PM

How do I get my phone icon back?

take a look in the Infex 1.1 thread, I know just a day or 2 ago a link to a fix was posted.. hope that helps a lil since this thread is zzz

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#405 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

take a look in the Infex 1.1 thread, I know just a day or 2 ago a link to a fix was posted.. hope that helps a lil since this thread is zzz

Well I read the entire thread, God I hate all the off topic talk that goes on in threads, and tried to download the link to UI revert zip and now it seems that thoerys site is down.

#406 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

Well I read the entire thread, God I hate all the off topic talk that goes on in threads, and tried to download the link to UI revert zip and now it seems that thoerys site is down.

yeah feel you there figured it may have been quicker for ya to look on there rather waiting a response in here..

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#407 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

yeah feel you there figured it may have been quicker for ya to look on there rather waiting a response in here..

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I even tried switching out the blurphone.apk and the blurphone.odex and it didnt work. I have noticed that the blurphone.apk and blurdialer.apk both have the news icon so I tried switching them both out still no luck. I wish we had some developer support on this.

#408 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

I even tried switching out the blurphone.apk and the blurphone.odex and it didnt work. I have noticed that the blurphone.apk and blurdialer.apk both have the news icon so I tried switching them both out still no luck. I wish we had some developer support on this.

I had the same problem. I followed the directions mentioned earlier and it worked fine. Here is how I did it:

I found one of the 748 roms, (yes the other links were down) extraced the blurphone.apk & blurphone.odex and dumped them to root of sd card. I used root explorer to go to /syste,/app directory, changed the permissions of the current ones and renamed them to *.bak. I then moved the new ones over there and when I went into contacts it showed the icon, but would not dial. I rebooted phone and it was fixed and dials now.

This fixed mine and if it doesn't fix yours, I don't know why.

Good Luck!

#409 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

I had the same problem. I followed the directions mentioned earlier and it worked fine. Here is how I did it:

I found one of the 748 roms, (yes the other links were down) extraced the blurphone.apk & blurphone.odex and dumped them to root of sd card. I used root explorer to go to /syste,/app directory, changed the permissions of the current ones and renamed them to *.bak. I then moved the new ones over there and when I went into contacts it showed the icon, but would not dial. I rebooted phone and it was fixed and dials now.

This fixed mine and if it doesn't fix yours, I don't know why.

Good Luck!

What do you mean by "changed the permissions of the current ones" wouldn't you have to change the permissions of the new ones that you are putting in? Wouldn't we need to change the blurdialer.apk since it has the news icon as well.

#410 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

What do you mean by "changed the permissions of the current ones" wouldn't you have to change the permissions of the new ones that you are putting in? Wouldn't we need to change the blurdialer.apk since it has the news icon as well.

In root explorer, you need to change the current blurphone.apk & blurphone.odex file permissions so you can rename / replace them.

#411 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

In root explorer, you need to change the current blurphone.apk & blurphone.odex file permissions so you can rename / replace them.

don't i need to change the permissions of the new apk and odex to what the old apk and odex are now?

#412 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

don't i need to change the permissions of the new apk and odex to what the old apk and odex are now?

I did once I copied them over to /system/app to make sure they have the same rights as the old ones before I changed them
  • Smacinskyjr likes this

#413 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:49 PM

I did once I copied them over to /system/app to make sure they have the same rights as the old ones before I changed them

Thank you rpizzijr and thank you JESUS! This has been bugging the crap out of me for quite a while. I'll just stick with GO Launcher and the ICS theme and goodies for it for now until we get the real working ICS.

#414 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:33 PM

Sorry guys, been without a Razr for the last month and just got the Razr Maxx..

Just Rooted, bootstrapped and loaded on this theme and getting back in the mix :)

Have plans to do another update for this theme and port my MDW theme AND start my new droidrzr.com theme

Get ready :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#415 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

Thank you rpizzijr and thank you JESUS! This has been bugging the crap out of me for quite a while. I'll just stick with GO Launcher and the ICS theme and goodies for it for now until we get the real working ICS.

Glad I could help :) I switched over to Infex anyway now, but had the same issue and it is what fixed it.

#416 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

Sorry guys, been without a Razr for the last month and just got the Razr Maxx..

Just Rooted, bootstrapped and loaded on this theme and getting back in the mix :)

Have plans to do another update for this theme and port my MDW theme AND start my new droidrzr.com theme

Get ready :)

sounds great, can't wait to get an updated version for Deodexed roms. glad to see u got a razr

Posted Image

#417 DrNoob

DrNoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

i have the stock rom running .748 so what download should i pick please HELP!!!!!!!! AND DO I INSTALL THE THEMES JUST LIKE A ROM IN RAZR BOOTSTRAP? ERASE DATA , INSTALL ZIP FROM SD, ECT.........

#418 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

i have the stock rom running .748 so what download should i pick please HELP!!!!!!!! AND DO I INSTALL THE THEMES JUST LIKE A ROM IN RAZR BOOTSTRAP? ERASE DATA , INSTALL ZIP FROM SD, ECT.........

as long as you say your running stock rom with .748 you should download the Odex version, move file once downloaded onto your sd-card ext. then use bootstrap and go into CWR and there is no need to wipe any data, you will just select the file from zip and flash. when you reboot you will be on Bigs ICS theme.

Posted Image

#419 DrNoob

DrNoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

CWR? sorry im a noob

sent from my DROID RAZR

#420 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

CWR? sorry im a noob

sent from my DROID RAZR

clockwork recovery. when you reboot with bootstrap, CWR is what your phone will boot into.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users