#121 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

Again, I would like to apologize for the mix up with that I created. The way that I pick the winners is probably more complicated that it had to be but it to me is the best way to do it. I listed everybody on paper with a corresponding number from 1 to however many people there are in the giveaway. In this one, there was a lot of people and a lot of prizes. I started with the prizes that could be used by both Maxx and Razr users first so that everyone had a chance and worked my way down to the device specific prizes. I use

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

to generate the random winners and I am guessing that I forgot to remove a few numbers when I was getting the winner for the Razr cases. Not trying to make excuses or anything here, just giving everyone a idea of how I do these drawings lol. BUT in my defense, I was at work and doing our fuels accounting at the same time so this may have been the lesser of two evils with the mess ups if I made one on our accounting ledger lmao.

Anyway, as always I love seeing the site do these giveaways and show our appreciation to our awesome members. You guys are what makes this site go so thank you for your support and desire to make this a better Droid Razr experience for everyone. Congrats to all the winners and good luck to everyone in future giveaways.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#122 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

I won but gots no pm..

Sent from my .211 leak razr do you wanna get cut?

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#123 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

I won but gots no pm..

PM DirtyDroidX.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#124 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Congrats to all the winners!!! I want to thank thach for generating the winners. Most of all thank all of you members for making DR the number one Razr Site. We look forward to giving away more stuff this summer! Anyone who won PM me your shipping information, I need real names! I will be shipping on Tuesday I will provide tracking numbers after I ship.

#125 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

Hey droidx we cant message you....

Posted Image

#126 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

★★★★★★★Attention ★★★★★★★

Going threw all my PM'S I've had a few discrepancies in addresses and ppl have not claimed there prize. I have a list and I shipped some things out and had to hurry up and put a stop shipment on the items I sent out. I need all winners to PM me with there REAL NAME AND WHAT THEY WON. If I am not contacted by Sunday night I will pick new winners for all that has not responded. Also pm Vantenkiest so we have no issues. Thank you.

The phone has been sent .

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#127 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:42 AM

★★★★★★★Attention ★★★★★★★

Going threw all my PM'S I've had a few discrepancies in addresses and ppl have not claimed there prize. I have a list and I shipped some things out and had to hurry up and put a stop shipment on the items I sent out. I need all winners to PM me with there REAL NAME AND WHAT THEY WON. If I am not contacted by Sunday night I will pick new winners for all that has not responded. Also pm Vantenkiest so we have no issues. Thank you.

The phone has been sent .

Wow!! Thanks for the reminder. I totally missed when the winners were posted and then forgot about it. Thanks so much to Droid RZR Forums. PM sent with my info. Sorry for the delay

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#128 knghts50

knghts50

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Google+:kevin.page3
  • LocationCopperas Cove, TX (Fort Hood)

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

Pm sent

Posted Image

#129 gdfnr123

gdfnr123

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

PM resent!

#130 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

Sent mine

#131 gdfnr123

gdfnr123

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:59 AM

Um..... any news on the item giveaways still? 0.o

#132 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

Um..... any news on the item giveaways still? 0.o

The tbh cables and phone where sent out. The rest is getting sent out today! We had a problem with addresses. All will be taken care of today :)

#133 mrwest45

mrwest45

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:mrwest45
  • Google+:mrwest45
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

The tbh cables and phone where sent out. The rest is getting sent out today! We had a problem with addresses. All will be taken care of today :)

Hey DirtyDroidX, just wanted to thank you, and let you know that I have not received my TBH cable yet but will be keeping an eye out for it. :D

#134 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hey, DDX

I went to my PO Box & guess what?

I got a package the much looked-forward-to TBH Factory cable of droidrzr.com fame!

Thanks, now I can get down to worry free playing w/my Maxx

SpyderMan

Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#135 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

Thanks DDX!!!!!!!

Posted Image

#136 Majormer

Majormer

Call me Big Papa..

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Twitter:@MajormerWizard
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

Wow Hicks! Looks good! Congrats!

#137 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

Should I expect mine from the other give away soon then as well?

#138 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:24 AM

Should I expect mine from the other give away soon then as well?

Yes ive been dealing with sime personal health issues as of late. I sent out the final winners prizes yesterday. Niw i have the stuff ordered on Amazon and it will ship directly to the winners of that contest. One item is on back order but i think i got s email saying it will ship thursday i will update the other thread when I see that everything has shipped. Lol we have given away 27 items over the past few weeks. Its been a cluster f$#k with addresses and shipping. I apologize for the tardiness but rest assure, you guys have not been forgotten.

#139 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

Yes ive been dealing with sime personal health issues as of late. I sent out the final winners prizes yesterday. Niw i have the stuff ordered on Amazon and it will ship directly to the winners of that contest. One item is on back order but i think i got s email saying it will ship thursday i will update the other thread when I see that everything has shipped. Lol we have given away 27 items over the past few weeks. Its been a cluster f$#k with addresses and shipping. I apologize for the tardiness but rest assure, you guys have not been forgotten.

Tardiness? Seriously? Apology not accepted because there is no reason to apologize lol. Thank you for this forum and the giveaways! And thank you for the white RAZR case!

#140 Majormer

Majormer

Call me Big Papa..

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Twitter:@MajormerWizard
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

I just got my case today! THANK YOU VERY MUCH DDX and DroidRZR.com!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users