n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:mrwest45
  • Google+:mrwest45
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Don't have a lot to say, but thank you the the community. Mattlgroff was extremely helpful when I upgraded to .84. I PM'd him, he responded instantly and got me thru my troubles. And when the MAXX came.. well let's just say that Dirtydroid helped me while I was able to help out behind the scenes. So, I would like to say thanks everyone. P.s. TBH cable would be a nice prize... ;-) ;-)

Presented by the Maxx

#82 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

THE CONTEST WILL BE EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY TILL 11:59 AM WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY!!!!! GOOD LUCK:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#83 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:57 AM

6fg@15~ d,f6wq

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2aqway:h'aqt1q

#84 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

6fg@15~ d,f6wq

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2aqway:h'aqt1q

Dirty Droid must be drunk.
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#85 Ahowe125

Ahowe125

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Twitter:Ahowe125
  • Google+:Aaron Howe
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):VZW HTC One, Nexus 7

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

When I got the email on my phone about this post, I thought it was a phone glitch. Got on the site just to make sure, lol.

| 32GB Verizon HTC One - S-Off, Unlocked and Rooted on Eclipse v1.2 GPE Port |
| 16GB Nexus 7 (2013) - Unlocked and Rooted on Stock 4.4 |

#86 CellZealot

CellZealot

n00b

• Superuser
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Can't wait to see folks' reaction to the new TBH cables with blaze orange heads!
They look really great and the cables themselves are just as nice as the original grey head cables.

Be safe and have fun with them! B)
  • mattlgroff likes this

#87 Tommie

Tommie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Well, I never win anything but its worth a shot. I was a "loyal" HTC user and had the Thunderbolt since its release. The updates became ever diminished and it became apparent HTC all but abandoned their flagship 4G phone.

I'm a research fanatic so I embarked on my quest for a new phone. Honestly I have never been a big Motorola fan but i kept an open mind.

The Maxx had everything I wanted and then some but i was still skeptical. Lemme tell ya....three weeks in and though I'm still trying to adapt, you're gonna be hard pressed to get me to ever go back. The customer service, performance and overall dependability has won me over.

Still got a lot to learn but I'm a Motorola convert!

From my Droid Razr Maxx

#88 knghts50

knghts50

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Google+:kevin.page3
  • LocationCopperas Cove, TX (Fort Hood)

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hoping for the win

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#89 jayb

jayb

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

I have learned a lot from everyone in the forum. I new some coming from an OG Droid and had it rooted the day I got it and never looked back. I rooted my Razr but just recently I had to send it back because of the damn HDMI saying it was always connected. I see others have had the same problem and mainly on stock Razrs. So now I am not patiently waiting on the OTA ICS. Thanks again for all the help. Glad you extended this also I have not been on as much here lately because of the Razr probs and stuff...........But I am back in bussiness.

O BTW I have a Regular Razr.

#90 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

I hope I do win

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#91 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Aaaahhh, man. Been on a road trip driving missed out on this. Lol so jw are supporting membs auto in?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#92 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Aaaahhh, man. Been on a road trip driving missed out on this. Lol so jw are supporting membs auto in?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Yes sir:)

#93 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Lol it was a butt post.

#94 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

Can't wait to see folks' reaction to the new TBH cables with blaze orange heads!
They look really great and the cables themselves are just as nice as the original grey head cables.

Be safe and have fun with them! B)

Sweet thanks cell! To you and TBH

#95 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

My TBH cable i bought came in the mail a few days ago those orange heads do look kinda funky.

#96 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

That's it folks!!!! Good luck to you all. The winners will be contacted, via PM and displayed in the OP, on Friday.

Sent from my XT913. Using Tapatalk 7 beta 89

#97 hokerussell

hokerussell

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

Hello forum, this is the first time I've ever made a post like this, & unfortunately it also happens to be beyond the deadline for the giveaway. But I really don't care so much about that, I'm more interested in sharing my story than in winning the prize (though a new Otterbox case for my "original" Droid Razr would be nice ;-). Anyway, the point of this post is to describe a positive experience with my phone, well, I can do just that. You see it all started back in Kindergarten, it was a beautiful sunny day... just kidding! What really happened is this, I had my first experience with an Android phone when I bought the Droid Incredible; it truly lived up to its name, for about a year anyway. So when the Droid Razr was first introduced I decided to take my time by getting to know it at my local Verizon store until I was certain that I either wanted it or not. Well, as you can see I really liked it! I had apprehensions about all smartphones after owning the 1st Incredible, it was a good phone, but it had serious limitations that could not be remedied. So I was a little nervous about this phone, but not anymore. In its current condition (meaning the Gingerbread OS) the Razr can perform nearly every function I need. I am currently in my masters program & believe it or not this phone has actually enabled me to be more productive. For example, I can turn my web-based text books into PDF's & through my ez-pdf reader app I can listen to my text books when I'm unable to read them! With 4g & a blisteringly fast CPU my phone is able to retrieve information virtually instantly. I use my Razr for nearly everything, from homework, to work-work, to pleasure, to banking, my Razr is like the dog I've always wanted. I don't know exactly where Motorola's future iterations of the Razr heritage line of phones will lead, but I know I will be along for the ride from here on out.

Thank you... Kirk out!
  • hokerussell likes this

#98 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

Hello forum, this is the first time I've ever made a post like this, & unfortunately it also happens to be beyond the deadline for the giveaway. But I really don't care so much about that, I'm more interested in sharing my story than in winning the prize (though a new Otterbox case for my "original" Droid Razr would be nice ;-). Anyway, the point of this post is to describe a positive experience with my phone, well, I can do just that. You see it all started back in Kindergarten, it was a beautiful sunny day... just kidding! What really happened is this, I had my first experience with an Android phone when I bought the Droid Incredible; it truly lived up to its name, for about a year anyway. So when the Droid Razr was first introduced I decided to take my time by getting to know it at my local Verizon store until I was certain that I either wanted it or not. Well, as you can see I really liked it! I had apprehensions about all smartphones after owning the 1st Incredible, it was a good phone, but it had serious limitations that could not be remedied. So I was a little nervous about this phone, but not anymore. In its current condition (meaning the Gingerbread OS) the Razr can perform nearly every function I need. I am currently in my masters program & believe it or not this phone has actually enabled me to be more productive. For example, I can turn my web-based text books into PDF's & through my ez-pdf reader app I can listen to my text books when I'm unable to read them! With 4g & a blisteringly fast CPU my phone is able to retrieve information virtually instantly. I use my Razr for nearly everything, from homework, to work-work, to pleasure, to banking, my Razr is like the dog I've always wanted. I don't know exactly where Motorola's future iterations of the Razr heritage line of phones will lead, but I know I will be along for the ride from here on out.

Thank you... Kirk out!

Sadly though the contest ended before you posted.

#99 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

I keep checking my inbox and thread haha

Sent from my .211 leak razr do you wanna get cut?

#100 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

I know the suspense is probably killing everyone by now. The winners have been chosen and I will update the OP within the next few mins. This was hard since there was so many items to give away and so many people involved but I finally got it done. Thanks for waiting.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users