#481 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

it boots... Complete wipe is necessary, especially coming from 4.4

Sent from my Raged Out RAZR MAXX HD

Yeah always do a complete wipe lol even when updating cm11 nightlies.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#482 slwest78

slwest78

TEAM RAGE!!

• Superuser
  • 141 posts
  • LocationAlabama-ROLL TIDE!
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx-Asus Transformer TF700

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

Has anyone gotten the unlocked bl version to boot? Reason I ask, coming from cm11 I can get Nexesque to boot but the Rage is giving me bootloops. So before I go crazy trying to trouble shoot would like 3rd party verification that someone got it to boot. And Merry Christmas and thanks for the ROM and your hard work !

If you do all the wipes it should boot. We've tested everything to make sure before we released it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

mwcyo7.png

#483 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

If you do all the wipes it should boot. We've tested everything to make sure before we released it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Still no go. I even wiped internal storage so guess its just not meant to be. Thanks tho.

#484 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

Still no go. I even wiped internal storage so guess its just not meant to be. Thanks tho.

Hey bud, My deepest apologies...There was a problem with the framework and I have repaired it :) The repaired version is uploading now. In about 20 minutes or so it will be live

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#485 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hey bud, My deepest apologies...There was a problem with the framework and I have repaired it :) The repaired version is uploading now. In about 20 minutes or so it will be live

Np sometimes things happen. I work in IT so I'm pretty good at troubleshooting if its on my end. Thanks for looking in to it and have a Merry Christmas.

#486 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Fixed and uploaded!! :)

• jtommyj likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#487 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

OK all is well. One quick question. The icon on the status bar to the left of the WiFi, what is it. Its the one toward the clock. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#488 slwest78

slwest78

TEAM RAGE!!

• Superuser
  • 141 posts
  • LocationAlabama-ROLL TIDE!
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx-Asus Transformer TF700

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

OK all is well. One quick question. The icon on the status bar to the left of the WiFi, what is it. Its the one toward the clock. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the icon that shows you if it's on vibrate or silent.

~Sent from my Xtreme Blue HD ~

mwcyo7.png

#489 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

If its not the round glass icon that defines audio state then its the Bluetooth icon

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#490 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

OK guys that makes sense. Thanks guys !!

#491 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

OK guys that makes sense. Thanks guys !!

You're very welcome my friend! Hope you're enjoying it and having a Merry Christmas!! :D

• jtommyj and jl90 like this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#492 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

Grrr. Currently using Eclipse but now, you're going to make me try this ROM. I used Rage on my RAZR MAXX. Loved it. Guess I'll have to try this now.

Time for a full backup!

UPDATE: If someone could tell me how to get NFL Mobile working again, I'd appreciate it. I mean, it "works" except it doesn't register me as a Verizon customer, so it won't allow me to access the games online, NFL Network, etc anymore.

Under stock ROM and under Eclipse, it recognizes me as a Verizon customer and registers and links my account to the NFL app and I have access to online games, etc.

I know Rage has removed a LOT of bloat, but apparently, it's removed too much to where it has broken the NFL Mobile app.

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#493 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Update v2.5 is Live!!

• razzrmaxx and nobe1976 like this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#494 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:47 AM

Anyone have trouble booting 2.5?  Downloaded twice, try to install twice - after booting process.com fails a few times, then bootloops and won't go past that point.  I let it run each time for about 10 minutes just to be sure.

Proud father of a US Marine

#495 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

Anyone have trouble booting 2.5? Downloaded twice, try to install twice - after booting process.com fails a few times, then bootloops and won't go past that point. I let it run each time for about 10 minutes just to be sure.

are you locked or unlocked boot loader? I've tested and tested this ROM and its solid

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#496 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:35 AM

are you locked or unlocked boot loader? I've tested and tested this ROM and its solid

Unlocked.  Maybe I'll try another download and try again.  I rarely have any issues and move around quite a bit so this was a surprise for me.  I wiped like crazy, etc.  I'll try again with fresh download.

#497 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

Unlocked. Maybe I'll try another download and try again. I rarely have any issues and move around quite a bit so this was a surprise for me. I wiped like crazy, etc. I'll try again with fresh download.

I just posted a mirror link at rageroms please use it. I have verified it's md5. I need to check the other one... hopefully the upload isn't corrupted. MD5:28a421c13106a7a5fa27d3d7efcc01b8

Edit: I was trolling the forums and a saw that you were running a Kit Kat ROM. You might have to wipe your internal storage. I've had issues before trying to run stock based builds after 4.2+ AOSP builds. They use storage space differently and sometimes leave $#!+ behind that doesn't play nice. Backup your pics,music, whatever personal stuff is on there and wipe it. Bet ya 50 bucks it works!! :D

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#498 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

I just posted a mirror link at rageroms please use it. I have verified it's md5. I need to check the other one... hopefully the upload isn't corrupted. MD5: 28a421c13106a7a5fa27d3d7efcc01b8

Downloading now - will attempt and report back.

EDIT 1:  MD5 download from Mirror is correct.

#499 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

I just posted a mirror link at rageroms please use it. I have verified it's md5. I need to check the other one... hopefully the upload isn't corrupted. MD5: 28a421c13106a7a5fa27d3d7efcc01b8

Edit: I was trolling the forums and a saw that you were running a Kit Kat ROM. You might have to wipe your internal storage. I've had issues before trying to run stock based builds after 4.2+ AOSP builds. They use storage space differently and sometimes leave $#!+ behind that doesn't play nice. Backup your pics,music, whatever personal stuff is on there and wipe it. Bet ya 50 bucks it works!! :D

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#500 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:48 AM

internal storage..........  hmmmm, could be.  I'll give it a shot.  I'm not smart enough on this stuff to take your $50 bet though!

EDIT:

Spoke too soon -  should've taken your bet!  

I wiped everything, factor reset, wiped again.  I mounted system ( I always do ) and loaded Rage.  Got the process.com error a few times, then went into the "please wait.........." mode, and still running.  Just like before.  This is on the newly downloaded Mirror File with the checked MD5.

Happy to try something else?

EDIT 2:

I have no doubts you tested this thing quite well - so am wondering what I may be doing differently.  I'm on TWRP, 2.6.3 as well, FYI.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users