kb3awq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Twitter:kb3awq
  • Google+:kb3awq
  • LocationWilliamsport, PA

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

KB3AWQ.com tells pretty much everything and W3AHS.com is another website I have which is about one of the ham repeaters I have. Ive been a ham for 19 years and GMRS for 5 (with a repeater also). 10 years as a Fire Police Captain for local Vol. Fire Co. and Deputy EMA Coordinator for Hepburn and Lycoming Twps. I have the Williamsport, PA / Lycoming County Scanner Feed online. communications officer for Williamsport EMA Used to be the Custodian for the local School Dist. is the paid job though for the last 14 years. The usual other stuff in life.
John * Rooted Droid 1 and Droid RAZR Owner * KB3AWQ.com * W3AHS.com * Electronics Geek

#62 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Boeing Commercial Aircraft, Boeing South Carolina, Team Lead Pos 2 left wing. Marries with 4 kids

Sent from my Sith powered and rooted DROID RAZR MAXX

#63 mach1man

mach1man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

I am the server team lead for a major US computer manufacturer's support team at a hospital system in Arizona. I just got married 2 weeks ago and am working on getting my wife moved in to the house I bought back in September. I am a huge Mustang fan (currently own a '10 GT) and I will be pulling the trigger on a '13 GT500 in the very near future.

Huge mustang guy here!! I have a Procharged 04 mach 1. I'd love to have a new Gt500. I have a half sleeve of mustang names tattooed on my arm.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#64 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

I am the 2nd shift Supervisor of a machine shop. We manufacture and assemble parts for Military, Medical and Aerospace. Started on the floor as a CNC machinist about 20 years ago. Been the boss for the last 9 years. Which is why I can kick around on here most nights. :D

I gotta say I love this thread!! How awesome is it that a single phone can bring people from all walks of life together for hacking fun and excitement...

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#65 skittles

skittles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

I've worked for an aluminum processor in Warren, OH for the last three years. We process aluminum for use in the can business. So next time you think about grabbing a case of beer, please buy cans instead of bottles. Helps with job security.

• joeyx2 likes this

#66 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

A lit of Ohio peeps in here. Kinda surprised actually

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#67 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

614!!!!!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#68 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

Student at Kirkwood Community College taking Diesel Truck Technology AAS degree. Graduate middle of December of this year. Working at Truck Country in Cedar Rapids Iowa. (Waiting for the pee test and paper work) But till I start that job. I am working at Dillards store as the camera operator (LP).

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#69 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

Student at Kirkwood Community College taking Diesel Truck Technology AAS degree. Graduate middle of December of this year. Working at Truck Country in Cedar Rapids Iowa. (Waiting for the pee test and paper work) But till I start that job. I am working at Dillards store as the camera operator (LP).

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.

So if I'm ever in that Dillards and plan on stealing something, I need to watch out for you? Good to know...............

Lol just kidding I wouldn't steal from your store.

#70 bkcdroid

bkcdroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

Hey skittles, I worked for Schlitz in a can plant many many moons ago. Also consulted/trained Alcoa plant personnel at a couple sites. Interesting operations, whether raw materials or recycling:lol:

#71 HouseMD

HouseMD

Vicodin Addict

• Superuser
  • 294 posts
  • Twitter:DSLRVideoGuy
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:49 AM

Huge mustang guy here!! I have a Procharged 04 mach 1. I'd love to have a new Gt500. I have a half sleeve of mustang names tattooed on my arm.

I have an '00. My buddies down at Pro-Dyno in SC were the first dyno team to tune a new 13' Shelby GT500. 673HP 634TQ!

Posted Image

If you feel the need to buy me a beer, or help pay my bills, here's the link:http://bit.ly/O4ZnLW

#72 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

Borne in the DDR (East Germany) and moved over to West (BRD)
I work as CNC-Turner an drive an nice Auris HSD Executive (ceap it clean & save money) with an Bass Boom Media Station :ph34r:

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 2

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#73 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

I've worked for an aluminum processor in Warren, OH for the last three years. We process aluminum for use in the can business. So next time you think about grabbing a case of beer, please buy cans instead of bottles. Helps with job security.

Boardman here. Small world, lol

DROID RAZR - running: .79 ICS leak
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#74 skittles

skittles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Boardman here. Small world, lol

DROID RAZR - running: .79 ICS leak

Very small. As was said before, a lot of people from Ohio posting here. I don't get out to Boardman that often. Very nice area (in my opinion) but the traffic is crazy and people can't drive. Lol

#75 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

Its very interesting to see people from all walks of life brought together in this community by a phone. Let's keep this thread alive so newcomers can see it & share their occupations too.

Sent from my PhatMaxx

#76 obeygiant

obeygiant

Utility Pro

• Superuser
  • 79 posts
  • Twitter:obey22giant
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/109248393171126077439/about

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

Heavily tattooed former Jarhead and military contractor, now I run waaaaaars to make taaaaaaars. Haha, I'm an electronic technician for Michelin in Greenville, South Carolina. I'm 33 with 3 kids and livin the life. I'm not a Dev, i just write allot of Linux scripts for myself to help with fastboot and rooting.

#77 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

Heavily tattooed former Jarhead and military contractor, now I run waaaaaars to make taaaaaaars. Haha, I'm an electronic technician for Michelin in Greenville, South Carolina. I'm 33 with 3 kids and livin the life. I'm not a Dev, i just write allot of Linux scripts for myself to help with fastboot and rooting.

Moderately tattooed current jarhead (17 years) here. Three more years and i will be a retiree at the ripe age of 39.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#78 atxgurl

atxgurl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

User Experience Designer at Microsoft
Posted Image Keep Austin Weird!!

#79 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

Really, than please tell me why win8 is such an s...t :blink:

I've tested the preview for 1 week on my Desktop. And now i can say, i don't want it on my PC even if it will cost me nothing :ph34r:

I love my win7 and i'll keep it till there's no more support.

Don't take it personal ;)

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 2

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#80 obeygiant

obeygiant

Utility Pro

• Superuser
  • 79 posts
  • Twitter:obey22giant
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/109248393171126077439/about

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:30 AM

Moderately tattooed current jarhead (17 years) here. Three more years and i will be a retiree at the ripe age of 39.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

If I had stayed in, I would only have 4 years left. Not much choice in the matter tho. I was an Air Traffic Control RADAR Tech (5953), what do you do, boss?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users