301 replies to this topic

#101 zenrubble

zenrubble

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Engineer with a NASA contractor supporting JSC in Houston. Late 50's with grown kids, a couple of dogs and a cat.

I am normally an Apple guy, but ended up on Android since I was locked in with Verizon before they got the iPhone. However, I am now on my 3rd Android phone (Moto Droid -->HTC Thunderbolt -->RAZR MAXX) and have no desire for an iPhone.

#102 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

Yessir!

I know ya'll hate us, but BSC 787 Dreamliner FAD line here, Pos 2 Left Wing Team Lead. i have a couple of step uncles (777 managers) and a couple cousins (one in payroll) that are up there in Boeing Everett

#103 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Net/sys admin, mid 40's no kids, divorced with a blonde and fit gf and 2 cats.

#104 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

Siberian cat. Mmmm. Superb cats.Love them.

I am a contractor w wrafb. How about this for a title alarm shop industrial electronics controls mechanic :D
2 kids (7G/15moB)
1 Siberian cat and a Siamese rescue

#105 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Maaan!! 5 girls in the house and you're the king of them. Lucky you!! :lol:

Web Developer, Graphic Designer, and now recently a mill worker to pay the bills. I operate a machine at a local paper mill. Fiancee and 4 girls, 12, 11, 7, 3. X Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#106 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

born and raised in o-HI-o, graduated from northwestern for Computer programming and web-space management.. linux was never my forte but android has made it all worth relearning! living it up in Hawaii now as a zipline tour guide, 26 yrs old, no kids and now single lol,, thank god. ..

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#107 composi

composi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Twitter:Jorell_EC
  • Google+:Jorell Albino

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

Graphic Design, Translator (English/Spanish), Web Design & Development...good enough business that I get to do my work from my laptop on my couch while watching Sportscenter lol...24, with 2 daughters, the oldest 4yr and the youngest is 6 weeks old...in the Greenville, South Carolina area, originally from the Savannah, Georgia area (16 years)

#108 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

I know ya'll hate us, but BSC 787 Dreamliner FAD line here, Pos 2 Left Wing Team Lead. i have a couple of step uncles (777 managers) and a couple cousins (one in payroll) that are up there in Boeing Everett

Naw...it's all good :D

Start cranking those babies out!

I'm looking at a promotion to J&I Team Lead here soon. I hired on originally to work on the 787 but plans changed at the last moment.

My whole family either works, or has worked at Boeing.

#109 dpratt23

dpratt23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

The company i work for did all the audio visual and lighting in your place of work. Stagefront out of savannah

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#110 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:16 AM

A membrane stretcher for GE Energy... 2 kids, gf, back talkin cat... In central Missouri....

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

#111 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

Naw...it's all good

Start cranking those babies out!

I'm looking at a promotion to J&I Team Lead here soon. I hired on originally to work on the 787 but plans changed at the last moment.

My whole family either works, or has worked at Boeing.

I'm not going to lie, the 787 is a different beast but its also fun to work on. I didn't realize I have family working at the home base till I talked to my cousin 2 years ago after I got hired here. My family and I are very proud of being a part of the Boeing family :D

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

79.37KB   27 downloads

sent from my Sith powered and rooted Razr Maxx

#112 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:24 AM

The company i work for did all the audio visual and lighting in your place of work. Stagefront out of savannah

I think your company was here at BSC back in April setting up the outside the FAD building for our first built and born 787 Dreamliner the was "Made With Pride in South Carolina"

#113 dpratt23

dpratt23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

I think your company was here at BSC back in April setting up the outside the FAD building for our first built and born 787 Dreamliner the was "Made With Pride in South Carolina"

That is correct!

#114 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

I have a pretty sweet job...

I get to inspect bottle caps for defects. Boy the variations I have seen....could be millions of different bottle caps (I collect the defects)

Not trying to brag but after my last raise I am finally 5% above minimum wage. Pretty awesome!
Sent from my Axiom MAXX!!

#115 Wahooka

Wahooka

Annoyance of StoneKeep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

USN Electronic Technician attached to San Diego, CA (shortly). Wife and 2 kids, comin up on 30 =P

#116 pacman377

pacman377

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:28 PM

Senior Boiler Operator at the Power Plant at Sonoco in Hartsville, SC. And own and operate my farm on the side. Not bad for a 27 year old, but a long way from my double major of Computer Programing and Graphic Design.

#117 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

I have a pretty sweet job...

I get to inspect bottle caps for defects. Boy the variations I have seen....could be millions of different bottle caps (I collect the defects)

Not trying to brag but after my last raise I am finally 5% above minimum wage. Pretty awesome!

No shame buddy. Before my gig at Boeing, i took a pay cut from unemployment to work at a call center. Do what i did, continue to look and apply. There's opportunity out there, just harder to find now ^_^

#118 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

No shame buddy. Before my gig at Boeing, i took a pay cut from unemployment to work at a call center. Do what i did, continue to look and apply. There's opportunity out there, just harder to find now

Lol I am sorry, I was bored at work. I am really a general manager at The Tile Shop (also in Richmond!) I tried to think of the goofiest job I could and be enthusiastic about it. Didn't think any one would take it serious especially after I said I collected them. =)Edit: Forgot to add, 24 happily married with an adorable 4 month old girl. Couldn't be happier!

#119 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

Lol I am sorry, I was bored at work. I am really a general manager at The Tile Shop (also in Richmond!) I tried to think of the goofiest job I could and be enthusiastic about it. Didn't think any one would take it serious especially after I said I collected them. =)Edit: Forgot to add, 24 happily married with an adorable 4 month old girl. Couldn't be happier!

Bastard! Lol

I wouldn't put it past anyone to collect anything as I've seen crazier!
  • bigloof likes this

#120 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:08 AM

Bastard! Lol

I wouldn't put it past anyone to collect anything as I've seen crazier!

Lol your post made me feel bad because I didn't think anyone would take it serious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users