#81 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

I'm a structures mechanic on the 767 passenger, freighter, and soon to be tanker!

#82 steven.rn

steven.rn

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNortheast Ohio

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

Let's see... turning 60 soon.

Career path in order: Garbageman, Student, Alcoa Aluminum UAW factory worker, Student, Orthodox Priest, General Motors Field Rep (Managing Oregon and part of Washington for Cadillac), Internet Company Entrepreneur for Auto Dealers, 4 year disability sabbatical, student, now an RN.

It's been an interesting trip. Nursing was a great choice after my recovery... doing that for 6 years now and loving it. Great career for a guy, trust me.

Whoa. I can't believe I did all that. Degrees: A.D., B.A., M.Div. Lots of reading on the way.

Well, I left out crackflasher....

Cheers,

Steven.RN

#83 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

If I had stayed in, I would only have 4 years left. Not much choice in the matter tho. I was an Air Traffic Control RADAR Tech (5953), what do you do, boss?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Distribution Management/Logistics (3102). Nothing too complicated but it has been fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#84 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

I'm a pinsetter mechanic at Amf bowling center on and off for ten years (said screw this, quit, tried other things, back to Amf, then parents & uncle got together and owned there own alley, had to close it, now back at Amf). I like it a lot. I've always been that person that wanted to fix things. I work in the back so no dealing with customers or money and get paid pretty good (gotta love that hazardous pay). 29 years old, no kids, in beautiful Virginia beach, va

#85 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:41 AM

Distribution Management/Logistics (3102). Nothing too complicated but it has been fun.

What does this entail? When I see the words distribution and logistics together, I automatically think fueling aircraft lol.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard WiFi (XOOM 2 ME)

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#86 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

I'm a pinsetter mechanic at Amf bowling center on and off for ten years (said screw this, quit, tried other things, back to Amf, then parents & uncle got together and owned there own alley, had to close it, now back at Amf). I like it a lot. I've always been that person that wanted to fix things. I work in the back so no dealing with customers or money and get paid pretty good (gotta love that hazardous pay). 29 years old, no kids, in beautiful Virginia beach, va

So I've gotta ask, is it actually dangerous? Ever gotten hurt? Pardon me for being nosy, it just sounds like an interesting job

DROID RAZR - running: .79 ICS leak
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#87 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:09 AM

What does this entail? When I see the words distribution and logistics together, I automatically think fueling aircraft lol.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard WiFi (XOOM 2 ME)

Ha ha. No, with my profession, think FedEx, or any major retail that needs a distribution facility.

Essentially, we make sure people and cargo get where they need to go whether it be documents in an envelope or a tank.
We don't actually move anything but we coordinate and contract through airlines, rail, moving companies, ocean liners, etc.

#88 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

So I've gotta ask, is it actually dangerous? Ever gotten hurt? Pardon me for being nosy, it just sounds like an interesting job

DROID RAZR - running: .79 ICS leak

Me personally no but know several people that have lost fingers. Also Amf now has a strick lock out tag out procedure because of a few deaths that has happened within the past few years. Guy was in the machine working and the cups that rotate to set the pins down snapped back on his throat and another guy got caught in the machine as the table was going up and crushed him. If you know what your doing its perfectly safe. Its when you get careless and forget to unplug a motor or don't turn the machine off before you jump in it that's when it gets dangerous.

#89 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

Me personally no but know several people that have lost fingers. Also Amf now has a strick lock out tag out procedure because of a few deaths that has happened within the past few years. Guy was in the machine working and the cups that rotate to set the pins down snapped back on his throat and another guy got caught in the machine as the table was going up and crushed him. If you know what your doing its perfectly safe. Its when you get careless and forget to unplug a motor or don't turn the machine off before you jump in it that's when it gets dangerous.

I used to manage a bowling alley and all i can say is I had nothing but respect for the guys behind the scenes working the machines. I know i wouldn't want to go crawling around in those things.

• joeyx2 likes this

#90 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Shouldn't this be in "Off Topic Discussion"? Anywho...

USAF, Staff Sgt, stationed in NJ.

Mcguires AFB? er JBMDL as they call it these days? I'm twenty minutes from there if that's your post. Was just at the air show.

Sent from my who really cares?? Using NOBODY DOES!

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#91 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

So if I'm ever in that Dillards and plan on stealing something, I need to watch out for you? Good to know...............

Lol just kidding I wouldn't steal from your store.

Laugh out loud Hicks. I would hope you would say hi.

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#92 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

Anyway, as for myself: retired Naval Officer (very short lived, Navy ain't for me). Currently owner and manager of a Used car dealership in central NJ .That's me, a bit of variety! I am 30 with a 10 yr old son, twin 5 year old daughters and a 2 year old daughter.

Sent from my who really cares?? Using NOBODY DOES!

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#93 Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSW, Missouri

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

Detective with the local county Sheriff's Office in Southwest Missouri. Though I just got hired on to the railroad police and will be relocating once the job starts hopefully in about two or three weeks. 32 and married with a three year old daughter.
Posted Image

#94 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

I'm a structures mechanic on the 767 passenger, freighter, and soon to be tanker!

Boeing Everett?

sent from my Sith powered and rooted Razr Maxx

#95 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:09 AM

Boeing Everett?

sent from my Sith powered and rooted Razr Maxx

Yessir!

#96 xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

CrackFlasher

• Superuser
  • 409 posts
  • Twitter:xlightwaverx
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):XT912, Kindle Fire HD

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:28 AM

Web Developer, Graphic Designer, and now recently a mill worker to pay the bills. I operate a machine at a local paper mill. Fiancee and 4 girls, 12, 11, 7, 3.

X

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
x4_logo.png.pagespeed.ic.voMTetxHpH.png

#97 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:37 AM

I'm Batman.
  • snives and milkshed27 like this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#98 vash_h

vash_h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Google+:chiayx
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:55 AM

I'm an electronics engineering graduate that's working in a manufacturing factoring manufacturing fans, in outgoing qc department.

Sent from my XT910
Running Rooted Motorola Droid XT910 on 65.1.21.XT910.PSHAsiaRetail.en.03

#99 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:28 AM

UPS tractor-trailer driver, single/doubles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#100 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:43 AM

Chemical Engineer working in consumer products company as a Global Program Manager, going on 35 years. Married, 4 kids (chiropractor girl, US Army boy, US Letter Carrier boy, US Marine boy), 1 grandson, 2 massive Goldens (laying at my feet as I type). Reside in Cental PA.

Proud father of a US Marine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users