Photo

Why No Roms Based Off Of .181? Why Only .75, .79, Etc.?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

How would you go about forcing it back on path?

Moving forward like we have been doing for the last 6 or 7 leaks? Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#22 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Twitter:@sgtguthrie1
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

Thinking about iKream, but really need Corp email. Have 2 email accounts and 3 calendars I use almost hourly! A poster commented last week that the email app would be changed out in the next release. Maybe I could just take it from a gapps zip or restore from a Tibu backup, I was just kind if waiting for an updated release... like waiting for ics ota

R3Ds hard drive crashed, and with it went his android development stuff :- So you may have to wait a little while...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

#23 GrimKreeper

GrimKreeper

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

Black Widow FTW!!! lol :ph34r:

I tried Black Widow twice, and I really liked it, but both times I was running it, after a couple of days data would just stop working altogether, and I had to flash back to stock rooted. I had a similar issue with the Axiom CMPLX rom. I'd much prefer to be running those, but the data loss nearly drove me to smash my phone...

#24 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

I tried Black Widow twice, and I really liked it, but both times I was running it, after a couple of days data would just stop working altogether, and I had to flash back to stock rooted. I had a similar issue with the Axiom CMPLX rom. I'd much prefer to be running those, but the data loss nearly drove me to smash my phone...

u do know u need to toggle data on ICS roms built off gingerbread kernel. ;)

data drops Are to be expected.. hop on to the OTA to 211 and you won't be disappointed :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#25 GrimKreeper

GrimKreeper

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

u do know u need to toggle data on ICS roms built off gingerbread kernel. ;)

Yeah, I went through the toggling on boot, and every so often when it would drop, but after 3-4 days, that wouldn't work anymore. Rebooting wouldn't help. I tried wiping data or cache, nothing. Same issue with both roms.

data drops Are to be expected.. hop on to the OTA to 211 and you won't be disappointed :ph34r:

I haven't figured out how to do that. I have been trying to figure out how to do that or how to get on one of the cm9 builds I found, or several other alternatives, but I just keep finding roms that say I need to already be on a leak to flash them. Then we have bootstrap and safestrap. I'm coming from the Evo. It seems like things were SO much different for that phone, and it's taking me some time to figure everything out for this one.

#26 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

*moved to appropriate forum*

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users