• This topic is locked This topic is locked
172 replies to this topic

#21 noahsark3

noahsark3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Running Hashcode's stock ROM, this is exactly what I was waiting for.

Can I keep data between Hascode's and this? I'm already a few days settled with it and would really prefer not nuking it.

#22 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:09 AM

I'm going to ask a potentially stupid question.....as it's built off .211 I'm assuming you have to be on it? I still haven't made the jump and still on .79. Running KOA, but kinda miss some Blur things, so I'd like to give this a shot.

This is why I love this rom, I have never left the .79 leak yet can enjoy .211 features!!! So it is available for any leak.
Developer|Co-Developer in Team SpeedCore|Currently running SOMETHING NEW...Posted Image

I don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
https://www.paypal.c...gif%3aNonHosted

#23 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

The only thing i ave noticed so far is after about 10 min the battery gauge app says its failed to load license and shuts down

Ah I know why. Thank you for reporting that, I'll fix it in the next release. This is why: I have the pro version and didn't put the free one in. Updating OP.
Developer|Co-Developer in Team SpeedCore|Currently running SOMETHING NEW...Posted Image

I don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:

#24 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

been away for a while...last time i was on i did the ics leak .75 i see all these new roms and ics leaks ...but all say just use safe strap..is it that bootstrap doesnt work or is it not tested for all the new roms? i would like to try this one but i very familar with bootstrap not so with safestrap read the difference but i like bootstrap better?

I do not recommend using bootstrap, it hasn't been tested. I was a bootstrapper too..but once I went safestrap theres no way id go back. Safestrap essentially gives you the option to boot into two different roms for your phone, and neither are unchanged when you switch between them. So, once our rom has evolved some more I'll make it my "unsafe" system that is my basic system, and use the "safe" system to test builds/other roms and look at stuff. Right now my setup is like this:
"unsafe"(which means it is unsafe to edit this because it's your base system") is the stock .79 leak and "safe" DualCore rom. It is safe because no matter what you do, flash, data wipe, you always have your base system unhurt. You could think of it as a protective boot manager for only 2 os's.

#25 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

Epic win on the bootanimation! :D
Could you make a boot logo of something Zelda related? :)

I can, but getting a custom SingleCore and DualCore is my main priority right now :)
  • W0017roid likes this

#26 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

Can I keep data between Hascode's and this? I'm already a few days settled with it and would really prefer not nuking it.

Data is fantastic my friend.

#27 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

I did, no issues yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#28 noahsark3

noahsark3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Data is fantastic my friend.

I meant personal data, as in settings. But you're right, cell data is working perfectly so far. Thanks!

I did, no issues yet.

Yeah, same here. I got antsy and just flashed it right away anyway.

#29 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

I meant personal data, as in settings. But you're right, cell data is working perfectly so far. Thanks!

Yeah, same here. I got antsy and just flashed it right away anyway.

You can also flash R3DS inverted Gapps.

#30 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

You should keep data. Data is only wiped when you do a factory wipe. That's what I love about flashing this rom! It's so easy!

#31 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

You should keep data. Data is only wiped when you do a factory wipe. That's what I love about flashing this rom! It's so easy!

Do you have a list of the apps that were removed?

#32 noahsark3

noahsark3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

I did find one issue, my camera app doesn't open the stock gallery bundled in the ROM. Same issue anywhere else?

#33 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

I did find one issue, my camera app doesn't open the stock gallery bundled in the ROM. Same issue anywhere else?

The stock camera views photos in the sdcard/Camera directory. Did this help?

#34 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

Do you have a list of the apps that were removed?

Yes I do, I will post that up sometime soon.

#35 noahsark3

noahsark3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

The stock camera views photos in the sdcard/Camera directory. Did this help?

In the blur camera app, when I tap the preview in the corner of my most recent picture, it says "Media Gallery not installed." That doesn't sound like a file location problem, it sounds like the blur camera isn't bridged to the ICS gallery like it was to the Blur gallery.

#36 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

In the blur camera app, when I tap the preview in the corner of my most recent picture, it says "Media Gallery not installed." That doesn't sound like a file location problem, it sounds like the blur camera isn't bridged to the ICS gallery like it was to the Blur gallery.

...and that's a good reason to trash the blur camera. I'll add that in for a change in v1.1.
I also severely dislike the blur gallery..it ticks me off. That's going in the recycle bin too..

Of course if you motoblur fans out there love it I leave the v1 still up :)

#37 porkshanker

porkshanker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

So good so far I like it!... I debloated it further for my taste. Ty

#38 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

I dont have that issue

#39 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

Looking Good OHIO brother
  • Silverlink34 likes this

vtc.png

#40 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

So good so far I like it!... I debloated it further for my taste. Ty

What did you do? ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SingleCore, Team SpeedCore, SpeedCore, leak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users