Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

Gonna flash this over .215 brb and could I change the build.prop to change the system info to .215?

Sent from my .215 leak razr on Arctic rom do you wanna get cut?

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#122 2tealth

2tealth

I Cannot Spell Stealth

• Superuser
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

Gonna flash this over .215 brb and could I change the build.prop to change the system info to .215?

Sent from my .215 leak razr on Arctic rom do you wanna get cut?

You can but it won't affect anything.
Posted Image

Founder and main developer of Team SpeedCore

#123 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

Updated to 1.2.2!
Developer|Co-Developer in Team SpeedCore|Currently running SOMETHING NEW...Posted Image

I don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
https://www.paypal.c...gif%3aNonHosted

#124 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

I apologize for the wait but I had to temporarily take down the V1.2.2 link. It will be back up within 30 minutes of this post.
Developer|Co-Developer in Team SpeedCore|Currently running SOMETHING NEW...Posted Image

I don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:

#125 schollianmj

schollianmj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

So... its been longer than 30 mins man... Us crackflashers are going through withdrawls...... :)

As to the gallery not compatible with camera.... I believe Simplex rom has the blur camera patched to work with the ASOP gallery. I havent looked for it yet, but in one of the KOA rom threads someone suggested just grabbing that and dropping it into System/App so the user that was asking about it could use the ASOP gallery with Blur camera. Just a thought.... this is the main thing that made me switch off from your rom. I tend to do a lot with my camera and sadly a small thing like pulling the gallery up from the camera screen was a big deal for me.
Razr Maxx OTA, Rooted, Probably have some random ROM installled...

#126 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

So... its been longer than 30 mins man... Us crackflashers are going through withdrawls...... :)

As to the gallery not compatible with camera.... I believe Simplex rom has the blur camera patched to work with the ASOP gallery. I havent looked for it yet, but in one of the KOA rom threads someone suggested just grabbing that and dropping it into System/App so the user that was asking about it could use the ASOP gallery with Blur camera. Just a thought.... this is the main thing that made me switch off from your rom. I tend to do a lot with my camera and sadly a small thing like pulling the gallery up from the camera screen was a big deal for me.

Let me talk with the Simplex rom dev and see if he cares if I grab that. This has been a serious issue for us and we are working on it.

#127 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

Let me talk with the Simplex rom dev and see if he cares if I grab that. This has been a serious issue for us and we are working on it.

Yeah EmericanX's modded BlurCamera is great. The stock Moto Gallery is laggy/crappy on ICS :(

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#128 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

I just asked EmericanX if he can either tell me how to patch it or let me use his.

#129 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Its back up, sorry for the wait.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#130 nightwatcher

nightwatcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:00 AM

I am loving this ROM.. tried several now and this is the best battery life I have found so far... was wondering... Is there any chance of getting Nitro's toggles for the notification pull down included...

Thanks for considering....

#131 jirmiku

jirmiku

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationVenice, ca

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

I like this ROM a lot, and first i flashed 1.2.1 and now I'm downloading 1.2.2. I was thinking that there should be toggles in the drop down notification bar and...keep doing your thing. Love your work.

#132 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

I am loving this ROM.. tried several now and this is the best battery life I have found so far... was wondering... Is there any chance of getting Nitro's toggles for the notification pull down included...

Thanks for considering....

Yes, let me test it and ask his permission! :)

#133 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

I like this ROM a lot, and first i flashed 1.2.1 and now I'm downloading 1.2.2. I was thinking that there should be toggles in the drop down notification bar and...keep doing your thing. Love your work.

Thanks, but the credit goes to all who have helped and built the base of course. Oh the beauty of open source :)

#134 andrwarrior

andrwarrior

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

hmm.. so I'm getting a black boot after flashing... here's the steps I've done...
  • rooted with EPRJ_easyrootICS
  • installed safestrap2.0ICS, enabled recovery
  • rebooted; backed up with safestrap
  • enabled safe boot
  • wipe/factory reset
  • installed dualcore 1.2.3, installed gapps
  • rebooted.

After the safestrap [ safe boot ENABLED ] screen disappears, I have a perma black screen.

What am I doing wrong? :) Thanks for any help.

Motorola RAZR XT910 - Rogers Wireless

#135 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

DualCore V1.2.3 is up now! Fixed Gallery/camera. Andrwarrior i will be with you when I get the chance, unless 2tealth beats me to it!

#136 2tealth

2tealth

I Cannot Spell Stealth

• Superuser
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

hmm.. so I'm getting a black boot after flashing... here's the steps I've done...

• rooted with EPRJ_easyrootICS
  • installed safestrap2.0ICS, enabled recovery
  • rebooted; backed up with safestrap
  • enabled safe boot
  • wipe/factory reset
  • installed dualcore 1.2.3, installed gapps
  • rebooted.

After the safestrap [ safe boot ENABLED ] screen disappears, I have a perma black screen.

What am I doing wrong? :) Thanks for any help.

Motorola RAZR XT910 - Rogers Wireless

Did you wipe system?
Posted Image

#137 andrwarrior

andrwarrior

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

Did you wipe system?

Initially, no. but retrying the whole process over, and formatting /system before the wipe/factory reset, also did not fix my issue.

EDIT: I did not update to ICS OTA, it was a leaked Rogers version of the ICS update, which I installed through the stock recovery boot-up.

Would that be a reason for this hang? Perhaps the proper files aren't loaded in the right places?

#138 andrwarrior

andrwarrior

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

I have a feeling this is more of a safestrap issue, than a dualcore rom issue. But I do appreciate any insight you guys have.

#139 2tealth

2tealth

I Cannot Spell Stealth

• Superuser
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Initially, no. but retrying the whole process over, and formatting /system before the wipe/factory reset, also did not fix my issue.

EDIT: I did not update to ICS OTA, it was a leaked Rogers version of the ICS update, which I installed through the stock recovery boot-up.

Would that be a reason for this hang? Perhaps the proper files aren't loaded in the right places?

Are you using a CDMA or a GSM razr? This is a CDMA rom, it won't work with an xt910.
Posted Image

#140 bigben

bigben

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

Missing Mobile Hotspot.

Trying this out and I don't seem to be able find the Mobile Hotspot. Did I install incorrectly or is just not there?

thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SingleCore, Team SpeedCore, SpeedCore, leak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users