Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma](Full Throttle Aokp M6 Reloaded 11/9/12)

OTA .211 ICS ICS Kernel 4.0.4 AOKP

• Please log in to reply
958 replies to this topic

#21 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

I did drop data once today, but I regained it in about 2 minutes.

#22 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

I did drop data once today, but I regained it in about 2 minutes.

Sweet. Did you notice signal strength when it dropped?

vtc.png

#23 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

Sweet. Did you notice signal strength when it dropped?

I use mobile signal widget and it said -97 dBm when I noticed it
  • charlie115 likes this

#24 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

I use mobile signal widget and it said -97 dBm when I noticed it

Well I'm going to update this with the changes I made to cm9 I have -96dbm on zero data drops

vtc.png

#25 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

Well I'm going to update this with the changes I made to cm9 I have -96dbm on zero data drops

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

I will admit that I went to Eclipse earlier, but I had to come back. This rom is my favorite. Keep up the great work!

#26 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

I will admit that I went to Eclipse earlier, but I had to come back. This rom is my favorite. Keep up the great work!

Thanks when all is said and done it will be perfect!

vtc.png

#27 stickjohnsonaah

stickjohnsonaah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

This rom is pretty sweet and the theme is very well done. This is my 2nd day on the rom and its great so far. I've had a few data drops but it seems to connect and hold faster. I was having issues on Koa switching the network mode on its own but I was on a 2 week old version.

On a side note only issue I have is I have apps I cannot use because my device doesn't support it. Example is palringo group messenger. I've used it on all the phones and roms I've had back to when I had my DX. I cannot use or install that ap on this rom. Had it on stock GB, stock .79 leak and Koa...any ideas or anyone seeing the same thing?

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

#28 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

This rom is pretty sweet and the theme is very well done. This is my 2nd day on the rom and its great so far. I've had a few data drops but it seems to connect and hold faster. I was having issues on Koa switching the network mode on its own but I was on a 2 week old version.

On a side note only issue I have is I have apps I cannot use because my device doesn't support it. Example is palringo group messenger. I've used it on all the phones and roms I've had back to when I had my DX. I cannot use or install that ap on this rom. Had it on stock GB, stock .79 leak and Koa...any ideas or anyone seeing the same thing?

I've heard a few say some apps could not be installed. And unfortunately I'm still looking into it. For a quick fix email the developer of the app and tell him everything you posted here. Ask nicely for him to email you the apk file. You will be able to install from your SD card. I know the problem is the way Google play is seeing your phone getting past that could take some time

vtc.png

#29 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

I can install and use Palringo just fine...

#30 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

I can install and use Palringo just fine...

OK good now to figure out why. I was about to take inverted Google play out of rom and use standard version no need to now. Everyone did full wipes flashing this since it was the first build so that not the problem either

vtc.png

#31 KIRA-isJUSTICE

KIRA-isJUSTICE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

OK good now to figure out why. I was about to take inverted Google play out of rom and use standard version no need to now. Everyone did full wipes flashing this since it was the first build so that not the problem either

maybe a small build prop mismatch?

Sent from my DeathSCYTHE..

I'll see you in hell.. where the devil knows my name...

#32 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

I did just have another data drop. My phone was at -101 dBm. I had to toggle data using the GSM, then the LTE/CDMA/GSM/whatever one, then do a reboot. The phone booted and was in GSM mode. I changed it back and I got data back. This is consistent with what was happening on KOA

Edit: Dang it! Just had another one. It seems like AOSP/AOKP roms run great for a day or 2, then give me data issues :(

#33 stickjohnsonaah

stickjohnsonaah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:04 PM

I've heard a few say some apps could not be installed. And unfortunately I'm still looking into it. For a quick fix email the developer of the app and tell him everything you posted here. Ask nicely for him to email you the apk file. You will be able to install from your SD card. I know the problem is the way Google play is seeing your phone getting past that could take some time

I have the apk on my sd card and install failed. I just went back to gingerbread anyways waiting for my ota then will install the rom again. Can i install this over rooted ota or do i need to wait till u build off official ics?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#34 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

I have the apk on my sd card and install failed. I just went back to gingerbread anyways waiting for my ota then will install the rom again. Can i install this over rooted ota or do i need to wait till u build off official ics?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You can install it over the rooted OTA. The OTA is .211 and its the same as the .211 file that was leaked on the 15th. That's what I'm running.

#35 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

You can install it over the rooted OTA. The OTA is .211 and its the same as the .211 file that was leaked on the 15th. That's what I'm running.

Yes you can install over ota. The files are the same as the leak. Thanks for you fast reply on this. As for data. Try the cm9 build from 6-22. If data doesn't drop then those changes will work on aokp also.

vtc.png

#36 stickjohnsonaah

stickjohnsonaah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

Well I'm on the .211 version now used the 1.7 root tool I had great signal on stock ugly ics but as soon as I install a rom my signal has issues. I have tried aokp versions of koa and full throttle and its the same on both. I don't really like the look of the menus on cm9 but if it changes anything with signal I'll try it. I live literally 1 mile from a 4g tower there is no reason I should be on 3g now. Ill let you know if anything changes with the cm9 version

#37 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

Working on new build 40. Lots of changes stay tuned for information

vtc.png

#38 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:01 AM

New Rom Uploading now. DO NOT DOWNLOAD

vtc.png

#39 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

Changelog 6/25/12
Updated to Build 40
AOKP Changes
New weather style on lockscreen
Fixed DRM so hulu should work
Added Phone Hardware info under about phone
Updated stock Launcher

Added wallpapers by

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

to system/Media (untill I have time to make a wallpaper app)

Google Play is not inverted in this build, After setting up phone if you want Google play inverted flash this, Wipe Cache and Delvik

thanks again to

for making this!

Think thats everything

Let me know how everything works. I'm still on leak .79 haven't had time to jump to .211 OTA so I'm curious about data on this build. It took about 15 seconds after boot for data to come on for me.

vtc.png

#40 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:32 AM

Link is Live-----Start Flashing :D

Enjoy!

This is a new build. Full Wipes for best results follow OP to install

vtc.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OTA .211, ICS, ICS Kernel, 4.0.4, AOKP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users