Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma](Full Throttle Aokp M6 Reloaded 11/9/12)

OTA .211 ICS ICS Kernel 4.0.4 AOKP

• Please log in to reply
958 replies to this topic

#41 alexh037

alexh037

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationWoodland Hills, CA

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Got solid 4G data right off the bat didnt even have to play with phone info. Very nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

#42 marcusblade

marcusblade

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:marcusblade
  • Google+:mmatlen
  • LocationWest Bloomfield, MI

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

I had 4g data issues roughly after 2-3 hours using the rom. The 4g would go out and not come back. I played around with the mobile network settings and changed preferred network to LTE as it had something else in there. It was not one of the two option select able options (CMDA or LTE). No problems since.

#43 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

Think I found something that may help. See below not sure if this the only fix I hope it just a band aid Best way to restore apps with Titanium Back up?

1. Open TiBu. 2. Menu/ Preferences/ App processing mode/ AUTO Direct 3. Create backup (Menu/ Batch/backup/ Click the gray Run button: Backup all user apps) Do not backup or restore system data 4. Choose Pause active apps/ Run the batch operation 5. Back/Menu/ More/ Create "update.zip." 6. Under "Titanium backup will be install as: "choose “System application” 7. Move update.zip to root of the sdcard 8. Flash the ROM, and BEFORE rebooting,mount /system 9. Choose install zip, and select the zip you created 10. Reboot 11. Skip the initial device setup screen Tap top-left, top-right, bottom-right, and bottom-left corners in that order 12. Launch TiBu and do Menu/ Batch/ Restore all user apps plus data 13. Reboot 14. Settings/Accounts and Sync/ Add your Google account 15. More info: Titanium Backup Wiki

vtc.png

#44 g8r92

g8r92

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Think I found something that may help. See below not sure if this the only fix I hope it just a band aid Best way to restore apps with Titanium Back up?

1. Open TiBu. 2. Menu/ Preferences/ App processing mode/ AUTO Direct 3. Create backup (Menu/ Batch/backup/ Click the gray Run button: Backup all user apps) Do not backup or restore system data 4. Choose Pause active apps/ Run the batch operation 5. Back/Menu/ More/ Create "update.zip." 6. Under "Titanium backup will be install as: "choose “System application” 7. Move update.zip to root of the sdcard 8. Flash the ROM, and BEFORE rebooting,mount /system 9. Choose install zip, and select the zip you created 10. Reboot 11. Skip the initial device setup screen Tap top-left, top-right, bottom-right, and bottom-left corners in that order 12. Launch TiBu and do Menu/ Batch/ Restore all user apps plus data 13. Reboot 14. Settings/Accounts and Sync/ Add your Google account 15. More info: Titanium Backup Wiki

Cool. Band aids are fine. Going to try this tonight. Thx.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#45 stickjohnsonaah

stickjohnsonaah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

Looks like I am still getting the market issues of nob being able to install or download certain apps. I do not have the themed market installed but I did install the cobalt theme and it says its does not fit screen size, options of "bummer" or "install anyway". I tried to reinstall the rom over the top of itself it did not fix the issue BUT it did make mg 4g data a lot more reliable and solid. Flashed after I did my device set up and app restore

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

#46 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

Looks like I am still getting the market issues of nob being able to install or download certain apps. I do not have the themed market installed but I did install the cobalt theme and it says its does not fit screen size, options of "bummer" or "install anyway". I tried to reinstall the rom over the top of itself it did not fix the issue BUT it did make mg 4g data a lot more reliable and solid. Flashed after I did my device set up and app restore

Set theme anyways. All themes set with theme manager will give that pop up

vtc.png

#47 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Uploading new Build

Changelog

Added Full Throttle Wallpapers under AOKP wallpapers

updated Source

See if apps load better. Hope it fixed

vtc.png

#48 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Link is live! Let me know if anymore issues show up

Just wipe cache and Delvik, if coming from the last build.

vtc.png

#49 en7gm4

en7gm4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/en7gm4
  • LocationtEXas

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

so umm is this JB cause ICS is sooooooooo last year. JK I figure all the devs are about to pull their hair out with questions and eta when are getting JB on our razrs.

#50 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

so umm is this JB cause ICS is sooooooooo last year. JK I figure all the devs are about to pull their hair out with questions and eta when are getting JB on our razrs.

LOL :lol: First I'm hearing that joke. We don't even have ICS 100% yet. As soon as the source is for JB is out I'll start working with it

vtc.png

#51 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

I didn't see anyone else ask this, sorry if I missed it. How's video working? (YouTube, Netflix, etc)

CDMA RAZR - running: .211 ICS
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#52 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

I didn't see anyone else ask this, sorry if I missed it. How's video working? (YouTube, Netflix, etc)

CDMA RAZR - running: .211 ICS

Everything works except HDMI and WEBTOP

vtc.png

#53 Frostyninja

Frostyninja

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Trying it out now. Boot animation working for me. Let you know how it goes.

#54 stickjohnsonaah

stickjohnsonaah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

I just installed today's update and still cannot see,download or instal some apps from the market. I tried the JB market I saw floating around here and didn't help. I don't know what is causing this issue, clearing market data did not help. Edit: on a positive note there was a decent improvement in performance on quadrant fan a 2941 previous best was 2840 and I noticed a few spots in the graphics test where it went over 70fps which is awesome.

#55 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

I'm liking the new wallpapers

#56 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

I'm liking the new wallpapers

Thanks Mondays update will include updated theme working on more wallpapers now

vtc.png

#57 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

new build Uploaded!

Changelog

Updated theme
Updated Source

If coming from an earlier build, Go to setting Themes and switch to system theme

Reboot

Wipe Cache

Wipe Delvik

Flash Rom

Reboot

Set Full Throttle theme

Reboot

ENJOY!

vtc.png

#58 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:29 AM

So I forgot to invert a few things :angry:

Uploading new build now

Will post when ready sorry everyone

vtc.png

#59 marcusblade

marcusblade

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:marcusblade
  • Google+:mmatlen
  • LocationWest Bloomfield, MI

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

Is it safe to download now? Oh sorry I saw the time on the last post said 2:29 so since it's 3:57 here I figured it was ready. My timezone was without DST thus producing the incorrect time. Guess I'm just too impatient.

#60 lvm1275

lvm1275

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

I was running this last night and I was not able to get FoxFi or Wireless Tether to work. FoxFi gave me an error that WiFi was not enabled on my device and Wireless Tether gave me the Ad Hoc error in the logs. My computer couldn't find either one of them. Any ideas? Restored back to Arctic ICS but wasn't able to load the Blue Arctic theme because of the same reason. All in all though, the .211 OTA seems to be really nice & fast! And the fact that I've flashed about 5 or 6 times since Friday says something... no matter what comes out, I'm just not gonna be happy! Thanks in advance!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OTA .211, ICS, ICS Kernel, 4.0.4, AOKP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users