Photo

Black Widow ICS ([6.16.214 ROM]) 9/4/2012

Deodexed Zipaligned 214 Based ICS 4.0.4 CDMA Dark Droid Spyder RAZR/MAXX ICS-leak compatible

• Please log in to reply
823 replies to this topic

#61 ttchief

ttchief

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:@ttchief

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

forgot bout exchange (never use it) i will look more into it and release the apk for it when resolved. :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

This is my work email, no choice. Thanks for looking into it.

#62 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

This is my work email, no choice. Thanks for looking into it.

i was saying..... i never use it so i didn't notice and forgot someone said something bout it last build. but i will look into it!

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#63 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

I guess I'm a lil confused. If we where working with leaks that had issues themselves. Why are we still experiencing most of the same with the actual OTA?
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#64 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

I guess I'm a lil confused. If we where working with leaks that had issues themselves. Why are we still experiencing most of the same with the actual OTA?

and you just confused me.. lol. Not sure what "issues" you are referring too, but complete stock 211 everything should work?! but This ROM isnt complete stock, it is based off 211, but its been stripped down to the bare basics. All i can say is, if you like $!#7 with the words Moto on it this rom prolly isnt for you as its been debloated. Panorama view should be possible, but the lib files are needed and i dont know about writing the camera hal to do it, so that is probably not going to happen. Exchange email i will get working, its more than likely something i over looked.

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#65 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

and you just confused me.. lol...

Nice! Great job!
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#66 cdfjr1975

cdfjr1975

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

I fully wiped and installed update and I have to say you have done an awesome job andlaw! Everything is running well. Plus I had my first 3000 score on Quadrant. I know it's not real world accurate but hopefully it's a good indication how everything will run.

#67 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

I fully wiped and installed update and I have to say you have done an awesome job andlaw! Everything is running well. Plus I had my first 3000 score on Quadrant. I know it's not real world accurate but hopefully it's a good indication how everything will run.

awesome! i hope your enjoying the rom and thanks for the positive feedback.

Posted Image

#68 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Google+:badger50@gmail.com
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Just have to give you kudos on the Rom sir. I love the smooth, lightning fast speed of this build. You've cut the blur to the bone, I've got the best signal strength I've ever had. It has a drop down widget, stock email, no blur (ha ha) and the fastest browser I've ever used.....thanks again. Beers on the way :-)
  • andlaw likes this
Posted Image

#69 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

Just have to give you kudos on the Rom sir. I love the smooth, lightning fast speed of this build. You've cut the blur to the bone, I've got the best signal strength I've ever had. It has a drop down widget, stock email, no blur (ha ha) and the fastest browser I've ever used.....thanks again. Beers on the way :-)

:wub: thank you for the great feedback, glad your having an enjoyable experience!!

Posted Image

#70 jenol

jenol

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

Yes everything i need its working out very nice speedy no moto bloat

#71 Bornatiger

Bornatiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Loving the rom so far! The problem so far that I have noticed is app updates only come through when I reboot.

#72 Bornatiger

Bornatiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

Every time I turn on the Foxfi it says "Unfortunately, Fofi has stopped".
Any ideas?

#73 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Every time I turn on the Foxfi it says "Unfortunately, Fofi has stopped".
Any ideas?

try clearing the app data for FoxFi, if that doesnt work you can use a file manager and delete the apk from system/apps, reboot for the changes to take effect. then open up Play and download the app again, it should be working though......... :ph34r: but it has happened for other apps in the past. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#74 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

Loving the rom so far! The problem so far that I have noticed is app updates only come through when I reboot.

the part I've made in bold font above; can you explain more of what you mean by that?

Posted Image

#75 Bornatiger

Bornatiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

before BW flash my apps would update automatically, I let the phone die this morning and charged to 100% and when I rebooted a lot of auto updates started. I then realized that I have not been getting them since I flashed this rom.

#76 scottay5150

scottay5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

Okay I just got the OTA update yesterday. What do I so to use this ROM?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#77 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

Okay I just got the OTA update yesterday. What do I so to use this ROM?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post #2

Posted Image

#78 Bornatiger

Bornatiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

try clearing the app data for FoxFi, if that doesnt work you can use a file manager and delete the apk from system/apps, reboot for the changes to take effect. then open up Play and download the app again, it should be working though......... :ph34r: but it has happened for other apps in the past. :rolleyes:

Worked like a charm! Thanks dude!

#79 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

Worked like a charm! Thanks dude!

not a problem! B)

Posted Image

#80 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

ohhh, and btw, after researching i have found Exchange will not be working. I might update the ROM package with it gutted for future downloaders.... but there is a free app downloadable from PLAY, search for: K-9 Mail, it should do the trick for you! :ph34r:

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deodexed, Zipaligned, 214 Based, ICS 4.0.4, CDMA, Dark Droid Spyder, RAZR/MAXX, ICS-leak compatible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users