144 replies to this topic

#61 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

On the stable or on a nightly? Good feedback though.

Razr MAXX HD on AOKP!

#62 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

Since the OP doesn't say which recovery to use I just want to confirm that it does not work on safe strap lol

#63 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

This will only work on an unlocked bootloader.  If you have your BL unlocked, then get rid of SS and use TWRP.  If your BL is still locked, then no, you can't use it.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#64 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

I am on nightly and have had three random reboots today alone. Awesome ROM though. I'm just dealing with it. Nice, can't wait for updates. Hey, Zoo, nice theming. Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

#65 Axem

Axem

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

I was running nightlies until I went back to stock.

#66 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Anyone have any big reports for the 10-21 stable release?

Razr MAXX HD on AOKP!

#67 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Anyone have any big reports for the 10-21 stable release?

Razr MAXX HD on AOKP!

I ran that stable release with no issues on my M or HD.  Now, I'm on the latest nightly and have had no issues on either phone.

• neckchop likes this

#68 jlang11

jlang11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationFL
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD MAXX

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

Im on the stable for over a week now (? see above) And have no issues. BT and Wifi work, thought I read somewhere that turning off BT turns off wifi, but not the case for me. Seems my battery life has been dropping since about day 4 or so into the ROM, but that could just be me or a random app draining it or me using it more often. It lasts all day, but seemed to be better right after I installed the ROM.

ETA: One thing I did forget to mention, I occasionally get the "if you are having issues with System UI. Please call 1-800-Z000000" error box. Not really sure what thats all about.

#69 makaighost

makaighost

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

Been running the latest stable release and I have to say this is the sexiest rom ive used, love the purple theme. Everything runs buttery smooth. The only problem I had was MMS not working but the fix suggested in page 1 took care of that. Thank you for all the hard work to give us a great rom!

#70 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

Loved the rom and good luck. Left Verizon due to couldn't upgrade or lose unlimited. My family are slowly making the switch to sprint. So far very happy. Jump on note3

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#71 HDWILLIAMS

HDWILLIAMS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):XT1254,Acer A200

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Nice rom Thnx.

#72 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

Quick question - I was happy to see the two new dailys, 11/20 and 21.  I use the 05 as my DD.  

I flashed 11/20 and things got weird.  So I dl's 11/21, and when I tried moving files around to flash, Astro and Root explorer would not work.  I could see everything, but the commands did nothing.  I was able to flash 21 by finding the files with TWRP, but 21 showed the same odd behavior.  This, after multiple cache clearings, and restarts.  So, I dropped by to 11/5 version USING MY BACKUP!!!!

Any one else seeing this?

NOTE:  Using my backup..............  for those of you who are doing that as much cause these ROM are coming fast, and are just so good to start.

EDIT:  So I dl'd 1122 version and it was wonky too. TIbu would not work, said no space available - there's quite a bit on the card.  I changed to the internal to back up, and "no space" still.  Back to 1105.

Question - I did a dirty install of all of these, which I think should work.  Should I be doing factory reset on these nightlies?

Proud father of a US Marine

#73 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Quick question - I was happy to see the two new dailys, 11/20 and 21.  I use the 05 as my DD.  

I flashed 11/20 and things got weird.  So I dl's 11/21, and when I tried moving files around to flash, Astro and Root explorer would not work.  I could see everything, but the commands did nothing.  I was able to flash 21 by finding the files with TWRP, but 21 showed the same odd behavior.  This, after multiple cache clearings, and restarts.  So, I dropped by to 11/5 version USING MY BACKUP!!!!

Any one else seeing this?

NOTE:  Using my backup..............  for those of you who are doing that as much cause these ROM are coming fast, and are just so good to start.

EDIT:  So I dl'd 1122 version and it was wonky too. TIbu would not work, said no space available - there's quite a bit on the card.  I changed to the internal to back up, and "no space" still.  Back to 1105.

Question - I did a dirty install of all of these, which I think should work.  Should I be doing factory reset on these nightlies?

The new nightlies are 4.4 based.  You probably should do a 100% clean install with these. 

• neckchop likes this

#74 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

The new nightlies are 4.4 based.  You probably should do a 100% clean install with these.

Hmmmm. Didn't realize that. Should the title be changed?

Proud father of a US Marine

#75 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

OK. Something if anyone can check something out for me. I'm on the latest 4.4 based nightly. When I open "Settings", I can open any subcategory all is fine "except" "About Phone". When I attempt that I get a fc on "Settings". Any one else ?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#76 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hmmmm. Didn't realize that. Should the title be changed?

It says "4.4" right in the .zip.  Title change is up to the OP, but this was originally a 4.3 ROM. 

#77 HDWILLIAMS

HDWILLIAMS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):XT1254,Acer A200

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

What gapps are recommended for the 4.4 nightly?

#78 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

OK. Something if anyone can check something out for me. I'm on the latest 4.4 based nightly. When I open "Settings", I can open any subcategory all is fine "except" "About Phone". When I attempt that I get a fc on "Settings". Any one else ?

OK the nightlies from the 20th and 21st work fine. Even have developers options available without having to go into the "About Phone" area to activate Developer options.
So something has changed between the 21st build and latest build causing settings to fc when attempting to open the About Phone area.

#79 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

OK the nightlies from the 20th and 21st work fine. Even have developers options available without having to go into the "About Phone" area to activate Developer options.
So something has changed between the 21st build and latest build causing settings to fc when attempting to open the About Phone area.

Yeah...I broke it...haha...am working on a complete settings remake and things break sometimes...he he. New nightlies are building with hopefully it fixed...BTW..dev options will now be in ose extras/advanced.

As far as the title goes...when we have a stable release we will change the title...we are just a tad busy adding options at the moment. :D
  • neckchop, jtommyj, RikRong and 1 other like this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#80 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Just to add, this is the first 4.4 ROM with the status bar mods I like (center clock, battery percentage text ie 84%, ) and of course the arrghh o/c- u/c kernel. Awesome job guys !!

• lownslow200sx likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XT926, RAZR HD, OSE, INVERTED, ROM, PIE, XPOSED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users