Photo

Aokp/cm9 Screen Rotation/screenshots Fix?

AOKP CM9 RAZR

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WDTurnbull53

WDTurnbull53

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

I was just wondering about the situation regarding the AOKP/CM9 ROMS (such as KOA, Full Throttle, etc) and how they have the glitch with the rotation and screenshots. I was wondering if a fix was being worked on? I know it's a small thing, and I can overlook it, but it's just kinda irritating.

Thanks in advance :D

#2 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

I was just wondering about the situation regarding the AOKP/CM9 ROMS (such as KOA, Full Throttle, etc) and how they have the glitch with the rotation and screenshots. I was wondering if a fix was being worked on? I know it's a small thing, and I can overlook it, but it's just kinda irritating.

Thanks in advance :D

It has been being worked on for a while, most devs were waiting on the ICS Source to be released before it could be fixed, then 2 or 3 days after the ICS Source released, they released the Jelly Bean source and devs have switched over to that. I wouldn't expect to see a fix for it anytime soon.

#3 WDTurnbull53

WDTurnbull53

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:26 PM

Do you think that a fix would be implemented in the JB ROMS in the future?

#4 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

Do you think that a fix would be implemented in the JB ROMS in the future?

It's possible but not very likely until the RAZR officially gets Jelly Bean and the source code is released.

#5 WDTurnbull53

WDTurnbull53

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

So what you're saying is it's something with the AOSP structure?

#6 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

So what you're saying is it's something with the AOSP structure?

No it's not the AOSP structure, it's our phones having a locked bootloader. Because of that, there's not much you can do with the kernel. Not to mention that we were waiting on ICS Source, but like I said, now that Jelly Bean Source was released, most devs are building off of that instead.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AOKP, CM9, RAZR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users