Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma] Team Usa Olympics Aokp M6(7/25/12)

AOKP ICS 4.0.4 ICS Kernel

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#61 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

I recently fell off the wagon & flashed this a couple days ago & love it so far. Just have a small issue with wifi tether. After following the setup in the op, I get a forced reboot every time I turn off tethering. I'm on the 215 radio/kernel & wiped the big 3 & formatted system before install. Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Delete the app it was a experamental version, Download one from market. In the new update I'll put the old one back in the rom

vtc.png

#62 johnbrain

johnbrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

Did you set the theme in theme manager then reboot.?

i don.t see a theme to apply. am i missing/oblivious to something?

#63 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

Go to settings under rom control "theme" swipe left pick full throttle theme, reboot ( for some reason the icon doesn't show up every time I'm working on this now)

vtc.png

#64 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

Delete the app it was a experamental version, Download one from market. In the new update I'll put the old one back in the rom

Just tried this & it still forces a reboot when tethering turns off.

#65 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Try this one, It is the one I always used in the past that never failed to work.

vtc.png

#66 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/78587613/wifi_tether_v3_1-beta14.apk

Try this one, It is the one I always used in the past that never failed to work.

Thanks for the fast response & I wish I had better news but this one forces a reboot as well when its set per the instructions. And its not just now, its happened on any aosp/aokp/cm9 rom. The only roms its worked on were stock. In fact, the only app that does work is open garden but not everything can connect to it.

#67 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

Thanks for the fast response & I wish I had better news but this one forces a reboot as well when its set per the instructions. And its not just now, its happened on any aosp/aokp/cm9 rom. The only roms its worked on were stock. In fact, the only app that does work is open garden but not everything can connect to it.

Have you tried it on the aokp full throttle?I know this app used to work change to Motorola Droid razr instead of generic ics

vtc.png

#68 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

Have you tried it on the aokp full throttle?I know this app used to work change to Motorola instead of generic ics

I haven't tried it on full throttle aokp, but it did it on koa aokp, koa cm9 & DT's aosp infextion rom.
Setting it for Motorola doesn't force the reboot but nothing I have can see it either so I suspect its not broadcasting.

#69 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

I haven't tried it on full throttle aokp, but it did it on koa aokp, koa cm9 & DT's aosp infextion rom.
Setting it for Motorola doesn't force the reboot but nothing I have can see it either so I suspect its not broadcasting.

Well it appears that something has changed that it effecting all roms I'll see if I can figure it out

vtc.png

#70 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

I saw this posted somewhere else so I take no credit but the wifi tether app that came with the rom works perfectly if you go into settings and change profile to Droid RAZR cdma/lte. It will not reboot phone after using it.<br /><br />Sent from my Droid RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#71 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

I saw this posted somewhere else so I take no credit but the wifi tether app that came with the rom works perfectly if you go into settings and change profile to Droid RAZR cdma/lte. It will not reboot phone after using it.<br /><br />Sent from my Droid RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Yep, found that out too. The problem is that I need it to work in ap infrastructure mode. Setting to Droid razr starts tethering in ad-hoc mode which won't work with the other stuff I have.

#72 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Yep, found that out too. The problem is that I need it to work in ap infrastructure mode. Setting to Droid razr starts tethering in ad-hoc mode which won't work with the other stuff I have.

Oh I see. So foxfi doesn't work for you either? I used to use it but haven't tried on this rom.

Sent from my Droid RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#73 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

wrong ROM that i meant to post on haha

#74 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

Oh I see. So foxfi doesn't work for you either? I used to use it but haven't tried on this rom.

Sent from my Droid RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Nope, foxfi fails when starting wifi mode.

#75 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Looks like the Wi-Fi fix is found will update the setting information

vtc.png

#76 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

Really liked this rom/theme but all of a sudden today i kept getting flooded with fc's and my camera stopped working. I haven't downloaded any new apps since loading this rom a few days ago so it can't be that. Anyone else having odd behavior? Or ideas as to what happened? Would love to keep running this but i need a camera readily available with 4 kids.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#77 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:10 AM

Really liked this rom/theme but all of a sudden today i kept getting flooded with fc's and my camera stopped working. I haven't downloaded any new apps since loading this rom a few days ago so it can't be that. Anyone else having odd behavior? Or ideas as to what happened? Would love to keep running this but i need a camera readily available with 4 kids.

Can you give me more information?You trying from the lock screen to open it? A shortcut or app drawer?Have you tried clearing camera cache

vtc.png

#78 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:47 AM

Here is a new keyboard 24V has been working on, Check post three on how to use it, The first picture is with the theme on, we will be changing the them to make the bottons transparent like the second picture

Posted Image
Posted Image

vtc.png

#79 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Can you give me more information?You trying from the lock screen to open it? A shortcut or app drawer?Have you tried clearing camera cache

The fcs were no big deal. But the camera wouldn't come on regardless how i tried to open it. Never tried from lock screen, just from app drawer and from gesture setting with nova. It worked fine until this morning or last night. But i don't know why i did not think to clear cache. I will switch back to my safe side in a little bit and see if clearing cache helps.

#80 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

OK let me know rom updating in morning

vtc.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AOKP, ICS, 4.0.4, ICS Kernel

1 user(s) are reading this topic