1609 replies to this topic

#1041 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

I tired installing these files. The SmartActions.apk installs fine, but the SmartActionFW.apk will not install. I've also tried flashing the zip that johnthehillbilly posted. Neither have an option to turn off cell data when connected to wifi. I also tried restoring SmartActions and SmartActionFW from titanium backup. SmartActions restores fine, but SmartActionFW will not restore. Has anyone had success with this? I've tried Llama, but I don't like it.

working on a solution ..... (still) :-)

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1042 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • Twitter:dubs_x
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

And a percentage for the battery

Already done. Check the thread ;)

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#1043 dbittle59

dbittle59

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:@dbittle59
  • Google+:dbittle59@gmail.com
  • LocationDallas, TX.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

Thanks, Working on trying to correct that (I think) - I had done some things with "Force2SD" I believe in my interactions with bootmenu and the 2nd rom at the time that may have had an adverse effect on that. Now to see if I can reverse the process now that I'm on safestrap - safemode with my Cyanogen Mod 10 and if that is the cause or not....

I think I've confused myself. Anything else to look for on the Internal SD as far as strays, bad directories, ect... that could be attributing to the problem?

if u have any files being stored on internal sd that dont have to be there move them to your external sd to store them, like rom zips u have downloaded , pictures, and any other files that are non essential to your system operating correctly

#1044 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

Im having a lot of problems with google apps ie. maps/streetview originally when i tried to update it would say package file not signed ect...i did what was posted in this thread, used es to delete maps/gmail/ all google apps went to market download it installed but now when i open maps it says "Login Failed" and a triangle pops up in taskbar asking for permission, i allow it but it still fails. Is this because the google apps aren't signed properly? Would flashing the gapps zip package maybe help with this? Is anyone having this issue? Any ideas? Thanks

I too had this happen. Someone somewhere in this thread offered a fix. It worked for me. In the notification bar, click on the triangle and accept. Close maps & then open it again. Another failed login will appear. Repeat the step a few times until the failed login doesn't appear anymore. Good luck

#1045 oconnell84

oconnell84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

I'm having issues with Apollo and BT syncing. How do I switch the default music player to be Google Music?

#1046 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

I'm having issues with Apollo and BT syncing. How do I switch the default music player to be Google Music?

You can remove Apollo with a root enabled file manager (root explorer) sysyem/app folder

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1047 oconnell84

oconnell84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

You can remove Apollo with a root enabled file manager (root explorer)

I got that far but how do I replace it with G.Play as a system app?

#1048 mattfox27

mattfox27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:@Mattfox27
  • Google+:Mattfox27@gmail.com (Gtalk)
  • LocationSoCali

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

Im having trouble installing any google apps, i got the maps and other google apps to work but i just tried to install chrome and again it said package not signed ect...this is a great ROM i really like it because i like some of the blur features, whats the fix on these google apps not installing? I deleted it with ES then tried to re-install and it then says update not compatible?

Ok so after i deleted/restarted then re-installed it seemed to work...fyi for anyone else

Edited by mattfox27, 25 September 2012 - 04:15 PM.

Don't take me too seriously, its only my opinion...

#1049 kingrazr

kingrazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

I saw this posted a while back but I dont see it ever got fixed. My data has been dropping off a lot and it takes a few minutes to get data running again. Also whenever I open an attachment through my emails, it also takes a few minutes to load up. I've been running arctic for a couple of weeks now and never had this issue. Last week I had to factory reset and reinstall the rom after I kept getting a "homescreen has force closed" error when I tried installed the circle widgets homescreen apk. Everything worked after I reinstalled the rom but for the past few days its been my data not staying on. What can be done to make data have a strong connection like a normally did and stay connected?

#1050 RenaLyon

RenaLyon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Google+:renalyon@gmail.com

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Finally got another DRM because my old one was stolen :(

I have questions:
1. Device Setup force closed when i choose one of them (Unfortunately Device Setup has stopped), except "Locations Consent"
2. I have two lists of Google Voice Typing in Language & Input
3. should i installed 0.1 over 0.01Fixed, or just 0.1?

Any suggestions?

I also have 2 Google Voice Typing showing. Cleared everything and reinstalled; still there. Doesn't seem to effect anything that I have noticed...

#1051 bwot75

bwot75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:bwot75
  • Google+:bwot75@gmail.com

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

Not a huge deal, just a small annoyance... no scrolling wallpaper support in default homescreen? bummer

#1052 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:32 AM

if u have any files being stored on internal sd that dont have to be there move them to your external sd to store them, like rom zips u have downloaded , pictures, and any other files that are non essential to your system operating correctly

Thanks, I just chose to stop running the "SafeStrap" trick and reverted back from scratch to keeping the stock ROM on the non-safe side and re-installing Arctic HD on the Safe side after I realized with my old setup, I couldn't flash themes or updates any longer with having Artic HD on "non safe" side :lol:

So far things are running smoothly, Even flashed the Avalanche theme and battery .zip.

Would always be nice to see some neat updates to this ROM of course but much appreciation to the developer for the current product. :wub:

#1053 rosso

rosso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Any reason that 24v's blue keyboard wont work on ArcticHD? Really thought it was a cool addition to Arctic 2.2

Ross

#1054 mattfox27

mattfox27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:@Mattfox27
  • Google+:Mattfox27@gmail.com (Gtalk)
  • LocationSoCali

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

Is there any way to put the blur email app back in place? In the aosp version i can't find anyway to select all/mark read is there a way to do this with aosp email app? For imap/exchange email.
Don't take me too seriously, its only my opinion...

#1055 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

Any reason that 24v's blue keyboard wont work on ArcticHD? Really thought it was a cool addition to Arctic 2.2

Ross

2 different roms most mods are roms specific. I don't recall reading that 24v updating his keyboards for Arctic HD.

#1056 jphillips.hd88

jphillips.hd88

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

Installed first time today! Freaking awesome! Thanks for the work!

#1057 Kebob

Kebob

Dev

• Developer
  • 246 posts
  • Google+:kebob.rzr@gmail.com
  • LocationWashington

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

Ok everyone lol im back! And i managed my way out of that toilet that matt was speaking of......... its called school. Lol anyways i should be getting some work time on these roms this weekend so expect the long awaited update then
  • adamjmtz, Razr1221 and Mace68 like this

#1058 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Welcome back Kaybob :D
  • adamjmtz likes this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#1059 rosso

rosso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

2 different roms most mods are roms specific. I don't recall reading that 24v updating his keyboards for Arctic HD.

Thanks. I thought as much, but figured it was worth asking.

Ross

#1060 ldeveraux

ldeveraux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

Hmm i have the same issue but i don't get the triangle so this fix won't work for me. I try updating through the play store and i get the"signed" error. Anyone else know a permanent fix?

I too had this happen. Someone somewhere in this thread offered a fix. It worked for me. In the notification bar, click on the triangle and accept. Close maps & then open it again. Another failed login will appear. Repeat the step a few times until the failed login doesn't appear anymore. Good luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users